Don`t you think there`s lack of leadership in your country?

Tjufsen

Feb 25, 2023
Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I mean, everybody walks around society thinking they're brains, and then they attack you mentally because they've never seen a normal person. And romance is gone, is just straight to sex. Constant nagging about finding a girlfriend too, they weren't even interested before, there's just been a change in the "brain" that makes you suddenly available. And then you are for the future then, technology and such, and become violent if someone is different and does not care to be in society. There is a total lack of leadership in the country, as confused as they seem, you learned to ignore people around you from early on, so there is no communication, no actions to improve others, so the rest of us have to take the brunt all the time when we talk to others. Aren't you tired of all this nonsense? There is constant word of mouth as well, something new every day that you have to ignore, you live in society then, not in nature anymore. I would be bored as hell if I was part of society :)

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It will probably get worse before it gets better. That’s why we here on cf- Christian cling to Jesus Christ and walk His way. He foretold and other prophets foretold all this corruption. He is the only way to come out alive of all this. Eternal life of bliss is what He will give us for obedience to him and fulfilling our calling until the end.

Reactions: John G.
Upvote 0