Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
DOJ outlines slew of Strzok 'security violations,' says wife learned of affair through unsecured phone

The Department of Justice released documents Monday outlining a slew of "security violations" and flagrantly "unprofessional conduct" by anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok -- including his alleged practice of keeping sensitive FBI documents on his unsecured personal electronic devices, even as his wife gained access to his cell phone and discovered evidence that he was having an affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page.

Strzok had engaged in a "dereliction of supervisory responsibility" by failing to investigate the potentially classified Hillary Clinton emails that had turned up on an unsecured laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner as the 2016 election approached.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And so what? A poor agent who got caught, just like a poor President or campaign manager or fund raiser or attorney who got caught.

Well, spying on a potential future President might be a big deal?

I thought years ago many claimed this was over?
Or was that just more 'cover up'?

Oh how it hurts sometimes when
darkness is exposed to Light.

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A cover up is bad but where they really screw up is when they try to cover up the cover up.......

Man -- that's a lot of covers!
Time to see what's in that bed?
M-Bob

• Haha
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Want to attack someone in the government? Have a large team investigate their compliance with security regulations. Everyone is terrible at it. I don't have it here, but one government group looked at a collection of emails and found that over half were misclassified. Everyone uses insecure channels from time to time. I'm not in a secure installation. I'm in IT at a University. It's amazing just how clueless people are on security. You'd hope that people who deal with classified information would be better, but I doubt the difference is more than marginal.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess sin just comes back to haunt us and take us out sometimes?

I have never looked into my wife's nor the goat's phones. And they have never looked into mine.

But, I would not keep pictures of strange goats nor communication with them on my phone where they could be found.

Loving the one you are with seems to be the safest advice?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I guess sin just comes back to haunt us and take us out sometimes?

I have never looked into my wife's nor the goat's phones. And they have never looked into mine.

But, I would not keep pictures of strange goats nor communication with them on my phone where they could be found.

Loving the one you are with seems to be the safest advice?
Why do they all look so old?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Not sure hang on a minute
I will go look in the mirror -- get the answer
and get back with you.

Time flies when you are having fun.
M-Bob

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hey you go.
Applied a couple of pounds of body lotion to them.
Stuff makes one look like new again.

CSNY in the old days as requested.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well, spying on a potential future President might be a big deal?

I thought years ago many claimed this was over?
Or was that just more 'cover up'?

Oh how it hurts sometimes when
darkness is exposed to Light.

M-Bob
Yes, as the President and his supporters are finding out to their joint and several grief. Watch how they have aged as their sins have come back to haunt them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And so what? A poor agent who got caught, just like a poor President or campaign manager or fund raiser or attorney who got caught.

Yes, as the President and his supporters are finding out to their joint and several grief. Watch how they have aged as their sins have come back to haunt them.

It seems as if Trump supporters will use anything to deflect away from Trump himself. You know, it's impossible to take any of them seriously when they point a pious judgmental finger at someone else for criminal activity and political corruption or for some other kind of immoral behavior. However, it's become amusing to watch them try though. I don't think someone who supports and defends Trump has the moral credibility to stand in judgment of anyone else for immoral and unethical behavior.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It seems as if Trump supporters will use anything to deflect away from Trump himself. You know, it's impossible to take any of them seriously when they point a pious judgmental finger at someone else for criminal activity and political corruption or for some other kind of immoral behavior. However, it's become amusing to watch them try though. I don't know how any conservative can stand in judgment of liberals with a straight face and clear conscience when Trump is the face of their political party.
Those darn conservatives they are sooooooooooo outrageous....let's get some tar and feathers and fix their little red wagons!!!!!!!LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@JohnAshton, I don't doubt that Trump supporters are conservatives. I don't doubt it because of the psychological studies that demonstrate many conservatives don't support him because of his promises to his conservative/evangelical base or because of his policies. For example: Trump Voters Driven by Fear of Losing Status, Not Economic Anxiety, Study Finds. I'm including these other articles as well.

Evangelicals Are Supporting Trump Out of Fear, Not Faith

White fear of demographic change is a powerful psychological force

Psychology Today: An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

PNAS: Status threat, not economic hardship, explains the 2016 presidential vote

Last edited:
Upvote 0