Minnesota
✟214,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since November, after the discovery of documents with classified markings in his former office, Biden aides have been searching for any additional classified materials that might be in other locations he used, said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide details about the ongoing inquiry.

When I previously brought up that more Biden documents should be looked for I was told it was not necessary. Joe kept TOP SECRET documents at an unsecured location for years. The whole facility should have been locked down and a complete search by federal government authorities made, now you can bet foreign entities are looking for more documents. Biden associates who are looking for documents are potential collaborators, it only takes one person to grab a critical document that might get someone killed.
Staff certainly should not be part of the actual search, they should be interrogated and asked where documents will be so people with the proper security clearances and authority can professionally search.
Let me put this in perspective. There is a huge difference between the National Archives delivering documents to a former president and a vice president who has no such declassification authority taking TOP SECRET documents to his private offices. A lot of the Biden family business dealings with the Chinese government have been suppressed from the public by the Justice Department and FBI, but it is clear the Biden family is heavily involved with the Chinese. When did Joe take the documents? What was the purpose? Joe is no academic or particularly interested in intelligence matters, why would he have have TOP SECRET documents dealing with Iran or the Ukraine if not to provide that information to others?