Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The real question is whether so called science and it's blind adherents of the faith are acquainted with realty, or some demonic alternate delusional state?
You're asking the wrong questions.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you claim the past was the same laws and nature on earth? We wait. (hint, science does)
All of the evidence out there says so. All you have is a demand that your personal beliefs are wrong if that was the case. You need to do better than to complain about reality. If you want to claim that there was a difference the burden of proof is upon you. All I need to do is to supply evidence that the laws were the same. I can do that. You cannot support your claims.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All of the evidence out there says so.
All the evidence you failed to produce for years and fail as we speak to produce. We know.
All you have is a demand that your personal beliefs are wrong if that was the case.
They are right.

You need to do better than to complain about reality.
You need to do better than pretend you are connected to it.

If you want to claim that there was a difference the burden of proof is upon you.
If you want to claim that there was a same nature in the past the burden of proof is upon you.

All I need to do is to supply evidence that the laws were the same. I can do that.

Great supply it. We wait.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No. You tossed out the idea about being acquainted with reality. It ain't what you thought it was.

Now dad, you and I both know that you only have your own made up interpretation of the Bible. That is clearly not reality. All you have is your say so and nothing else. I can show you the work of countless scientists.

I am the one in touch with reality here. That is why I am trying to help you.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now dad, you and I both know that you only have your own made up interpretation of the Bible. That is clearly not reality. All you have is your say so and nothing else. I can show you the work of countless scientists.

I am the one in touch with reality here. That is why I am trying to help you.
Feel free to present a bible case anytime for your godless and baseless sillyscience dreams. We will take a look at the reality of it then.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
All the evidence you failed to produce for years and fail as we speak to produce. We know.

dad, that's not true and you know it. I have produced evidence many times. I just offered to discuss some evidence with you and you ran away.

They are right.

Then why can't you support them at all?

You need to do better than pretend you are connected to it.

Oh my, attempting to flame when obviously wrong.

If you want to claim that there was a same nature in the past the burden of proof is upon you.

No, technically that is the null hypothesis. You don't seem to be aware of how this works. You might want to read this:

Null hypothesis - Wikipedia

You are trying to shift the burden of proof. People that know that they are wrong do that. Why do you constantly try to shift the burden of proof?

Great supply it. We wait.

First you need to demonstrate that you even understand what is and what is not evidence. So far you have only demonstrated that that concept is beyond you. Once we discuss what evidence is and you clearly understand it then I will gladly post some for you.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Feel free to present a bible case anytime for your godless and baseless sillyscience dreams. We will take a look at the reality of it then.

I thought that we were trying to stick to reality here. The Bible is abused in many different ways. It is not needed for discussions involving the real world. In fact the abuse of it by certain people makes it get in the way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Glad the godless dreams things works for you. Doesn't do anything for me. I need reality. Truth.

Nope, so far reality and "Truth" scare the pants off of you.

When you are ready to discuss the concept of evidence then you may be ready to start to learn.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dad, that's not true and you know it. I have produced evidence many times. I just offered to discuss some evidence with you and you ran away.

Then why can't you support them at all?

Oh my, attempting to flame when obviously wrong.

No, technically that is the null hypothesis. You don't seem to be aware of how this works. You might want to read this:

Null hypothesis - Wikipedia

You are trying to shift the burden of proof. People that know that they are wrong do that. Why do you constantly try to shift the burden of proof?

First you need to demonstrate that you even understand what is and what is not evidence. So far you have only demonstrated that that concept is beyond you. Once we discuss what evidence is and you clearly understand it then I will gladly post some for you.
The only way you discuss evidence is pretending you have some. We don't see it. I have God's word telling us where we came from. I have support.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you are ready to discuss the concept of evidence then you may be ready to start to learn.
Discuss the concept of evidence? How about discussing the pic you posted as if it were evidence of something? We tire of your pi in the sky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The only way you discuss evidence is pretending you have some. We don't see it. I have God's word telling us where we came from. I have support.

Dad, please, no more false personal attacks. My side has the evidence. You simply don't.

But then it is also that you do not understand that concept of evidence. That is why I offered to discuss that topic with you.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dad, please, no more false personal attacks. My side has the evidence. You simply don't.

But then it is also that you do not understand that concept of evidence. That is why I offered to discuss that topic with you.
It is no personal attack to point out you posted a silly pic with no explanation despite being asked to explain what you thought it meant. Then you post statements of faith that have zero support like 'there was no flood. Sorry, but anti bible nonsense with no support cannot be tolerated by sane men.
Your claims of 'your side' having evidence are exposed as ridiculous chirping, with zero back up. Work on that.

The concept of evidence is this...you need some. Not discussing whether you do. We wait.

Upvote 0