Does it describe you?

R

RayofSun

My gut response is to say yes. With the right person, I feel I am romantic. However, just to be sure I googled. And according to dictionary.com, I'm not so sure...

ro·man·tic [roh-man-tik]
adjective
1.of, pertaining to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure.

2.fanciful; impractical; unrealistic: romantic ideas.<-- Say whaaat? I have to be impractical, and unrealistic in order to be romantic? All I want is a tall dark prince with a darling foreign accent to come galloping in on a chestnut brown stallion and whisk me away to one of his 4 castles. Goodness, I'm not asking a lot here!

3.imbued with or dominated by idealism, a desire for adventure, chivalry, etc. <-- Imbued, what a shmancy word. lol. But no, I can't say that I'm totally domaniated or *hoity toity voice*imbued by chivalry or romantic notions. Goodness, I have a life lol.

4.characterized by a preoccupation with love or by the idealizing of love or one's beloved.

5.displaying or expressing love or strong affection.
<-- Ah, here's the definition I always go by. And this would receives a check.

Soo anywhoo. Let's say yes for the heck of it. And because I've really beaten that horse.

Are you whimsical?

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟29,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you whimsical?

[I love how in detail you gave you answer]

whim·si·cal
/&#712;(h)wimzik&#601;l/
Adjective
Playfully quaint or fanciful, esp. in an appealing and amusing way.
Acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
Synonyms
capricious - freakish - fanciful - odd - bizarre

I would say yes, I have more than a bit of whimsy in me. I blame Disney for this :p

Are you ethical?

Upvote 0
P

Paulie079

[I love how in detail you gave you answer]

whim·si·cal
/&#712;(h)wimzik&#601;l/
Adjective
Playfully quaint or fanciful, esp. in an appealing and amusing way.
Acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
Synonyms
capricious - freakish - fanciful - odd - bizarre

I would say yes, I have more than a bit of whimsy in me. I blame Disney for this :p

Are you ethical?

:preach: No no, I am nothing like Ethie :preach:

Are you...fantastical?

Upvote 0