Does Islam teach that all Muslims will be in Paradise?

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Salvation in Islam is based on works. They believe that if you do more good deeds than bad, you will go to Paradise. However, Allah can reject these good deeds if he feels like it.

Do you have a verse in the Qur'an to backup your statement underlined above?

The Five Pillars of Islam are the five main things that earn you points to go to Paradise:
1) Believe that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.
2) Pray five times a day.
3) Make pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in your life.
4) Donate to charity.
5) Fast for an entire month during Ramadan.

I am aware of this.

In Islam, the only guarantee that one can get into Paradise is to die a martyr. This is why you see so many Muslims trying to prove themselves worthy by waging holy war.

I wonder how a Muslim active in holy war would know he was doing what his Allah wanted him to do?

Upvote 0

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I don't think we have very many Muslim posters left on this board.

In my experience this happens when Muslims are faced with issues they have not encountered before. Like Muhammad is not foretold in the Bible.

They can't face it, so they run away.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
In my experience this happens when Muslims are faced with issues they have not encountered before. Like Muhammad is not foretold in the Bible.

They can't face it, so they run away.

It's more likely that the increasing hostility of this forum has made them less interested in posting.

In my experience.

Upvote 0

GeorgeTwo

May 31, 2008
✟39,702.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
It's more likely that the increasing hostility of this forum has made them less interested in posting.

In my experience.

I doubt that.

Keep in mind that it is extremely insulting to Christians to say that Jesus did not die and that our Scriptures are corrupt; yet we stay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
I doubt that.

Keep in mind that it is extremely insulting to Christians to say that Jesus did not die and that our Scriptures are corrupt; yet we stay.

Well, the argument trotted out against me is that its Christian Forums and by obvious design, the rules favor Christians. Officially, no other religions are allowed to proselytize beliefs and the mods are incredibly strict about enforcement so Christians shouldn't waste their time being insulted, the offending posts are going to get deleted anyways.

Reactions: huskcrow
Upvote 0

huskcrow

Apr 27, 2017
Hayden, Idaho
✟16,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not at all. Muslims believe that Allah is the final Judge and He alone can decide if one will enter Jannah (Paradise) or the hell fire. If you follow the Qur'an and try and emulate what Muhammad did and the Sahaba and believe that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His final Messenger and the Seal of the Prophets I think you have a good chance of entering Paradise.

I study religions for fun :p

Upvote 0