Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have the same effect on a pretty high percentage of other posters myself..........

From what I can tell, the people who get mad are generally those who aren't really willing to be one that is led by the Holy Spirit. We have two ways of drawing closer to God and one of them is through His Word, and the 2nd way is through revelation. The're carnal Christians and are all about dissecting the Word of God with logic. They will write a 6 paragraph post to explain why one verse of the word of God doesn't really mean what it says! They refute and warn against spirit contact and get mad when you wont accept their twisted logic. I think about 60% of scripture was brought through vision and revelation? Something like that. But don't do it! You're wrong! It's the religious box and indoctrination of their upbringing. How could sweet old Mrs Grimshaw my old Sunday Scholl teacher be wrong? And she said God don't do that anymore, just for the disciples, and refuse to climb out of the box. You can't get mad or they win, to them, lol. All you can do is love them like a Brother and move on. Sometimes they will say that you're attacking them if you happen to even mention the possibility that they might be wrong, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This insightful and intriguing statement by Pastor Rick Joyner who claims to have an extensive visionary dream of heaven back in 1995 gives us a link between this topic with the modern dilemma of Artificial Intelligence.

That actually made pretty good sense. The thing is that in a mannert of speaking he was a son of God, like in Job, but that means a direct creation of God or a reference to the Angels. Not at all the same as like when God gave man the power to become sons of God (John 1:12) We were created a little above the Angels.

Could Azazel King of the Watchers have been a "son of G-d" whereas Lucifer a Covering Cherub...... might be more like a modern off the scale intelligent Artificial Intelligence in comparison to Azazel...... who was truly a part of the family of the Creator????????

I'm not sure how ranks work with Angels, just that some are higher than others. They're both still Angels, but I'm pretty sure Lucifer was an Arch-Angel, or Cherub. But couldn't be 100% positive about it.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
From what I can tell, the people who get mad are generally those who aren't really willing to be one that is led by the Holy Spirit. We have two ways of drawing closer to God and one of them is through His Word, and the 2nd way is through revelation. The're carnal Christians and are all about dissecting the Word of God with logic. They will write a 6 paragraph post to explain why one verse of the word of God doesn't really mean what it says! They refute and warn against spirit contact and get mad when you wont accept their twisted logic. I think about 60% of scripture was brought through vision and revelation? Something like that. But don't do it! You're wrong! It's the religious box and indoctrination of their upbringing. How could sweet old Mrs Grimshaw my old Sunday Scholl teacher be wrong? And she said God don't do that anymore, just for the disciples, and refuse to climb out of the box. You can't get mad or they win, to them, lol. All you can do is love them like a Brother and move on. Sometimes they will say that you're attacking them if you happen to even mention the possibility that they might be wrong, lol.

Back in 1990 I went through a time of serious cognitive dissonance and a full fledged theological crisis in my own beliefs.

I began to read near death experience accounts and within months I could no longer go along with the "soul sleep" doctrine that I had been taught since I had been a teenager. I got myself disfellowshipped from the Worldwide Church of God and its offshoot The Philadelphia Church of God.

At this time in my life I have the impression....... .the rather strong impression..... .that near death experiences are at least an important part of the fulfillment of this statement by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

John 16:25

These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."

I believe that the presence of a Life Review in a near death experience
is an important factor in determining if they are probably from God or not.

Jesus paused again.

"My book tells of the time when Lucifer's rebellion in heaven changed some things. He sought to usurp my Father's throne, assume his position as the most high God, and to rule the universe. For that blasphemy Lucifer was cast from heaven to Earth; in fact, I saw him fall as a bolt of lightning! In a tantrum of hate and rage over being deposed so fast he and his fallen angels disfigured our perfect Earth. It became void and uninhabitable. For punishment befitting his enemy of God, Lucifer was given a new name, Satan, since he was the self-appointed 'adversary' of the Almighty. Anything that God had made, Satan would attempt to destroy from then on. As Lucifer he had been created the highest angel about the throne, one of his assignments and talents being the chief musician in charge of worship and music. In his rebellious anger he set about destroying harmony on and in the Earth from then on. That is why the Earth where he operates now is out of harmony with God's other creations. In my book we call this disharmony 'sin', because it defies God's will that even the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show his handiwork.

"But be of good cheer, my son. The Father has permitted me to overcome Satan's world system of sin, and to destroy the works of Satan, and to re-establish righteousness in the hearts of my friends. Eventually in his chosen time he will restore all creation as it once was, in him!" (Dr. Richard Eby, near-death .com)

God.... being infinitely ancient....... cares deeply for all of His created life forms but.........
Lucifer / Satan..... being relatively young.......
cared much, much, much less for others and had became obsessed with his own
goals and desires.

In a way.... the Word / Logos who incarnated as Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus was
connected to the Ancient of Days the Father but Lucifer / Satan was more like
a brilliant Artificial Intelligence that we human may soon invent.

Is God infinitely ancient?

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am looking for a co-author for a proposed book that could elaborate on this theme.

I prefer to work with a Christian who wants to reach out to the lost and is willing to play around with this idea in order to try their best to go through a door to the lost........ .who are interested in the Star Wars books and movies.
I think, even if Azazel came back with his whole heart, since the bible and enoch say this - his punishment is already sealed. He's already doomed to be apart from the presence of God for all eternity. All sin is attributed to him.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think, even if Azazel came back with his whole heart, since the bible and enoch say this - his punishment is already sealed. He's already doomed to be apart from the presence of God for all eternity. All sin is attributed to him.

If time is an invention......
and if the word "forever" in both Hebrew and Greek really means "until the end of conditions last" then it is possible that we English speaking people have a real disadvantage in understanding some passages of scripture.

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's good. I seem to make people mad real quick on other boards, lol.

I got quite a surprise yesterday......
but it fits with my theory that the presence of a Life Review
in a near death experience greatly increases the probability of the
OOBE meeting with a being of light being none other than Messiah Yeshua - Jesus or the Word / Logos.

The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

Upvote 0