Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Darth Vader aka Azazel aka Zeus???
©by Dennis Patrick Tate 2017

I have been fasting on Yom Kippur / The Day of Atonement since I was a teenager back in the 1970's. It was only logical that I would notice some probable hidden meaning in certain verses in the Jewish and Christians scriptures as well as in popular culture that others might tend to miss.

I actually volunteered for something rather unusual back in 1990. I wrote my offer and the resulting experiences up and sent them as an e-mail to Jerusalem Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander back in 2010.

My conversation with the Rabbi.....

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Passover has two lambs.......
but Yom Kippur / The Day of Atonement has two goats.........

I suspect that Moshiach ben Ephrayim / Messiah son of Joseph
may be connected to one of the goats of Yom Kippur........
and would be the metaphorical Luke Skywalker......

I actually nominated somebody for serious consideration for the role of
Moshiach ben Ephrayim.........
who I believe is one of the most astonishing intellects of our time period.

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
To my thinking the addition of the name "Azazel" to Leviticus 16:10
in the original Hebrew implies something extremely important about the ushering in of the
Era of Moshiach / Messiah in the latter days..........
(after 6000 years of history since Adam and Eve).

Correction...... Azazel was not merely a fallen angel or cherub......
he was a son of G-d and King of the Watchers!

Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...

cause it to fall?

but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel.(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"
(Matthew 12)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
To make the connection between Azazel to Zeus.....
you will need to read some from The Book of Enoch, (that incidentally was part of the Christian canon
for four or five centuries until it was replaced by the Book of Revelation / The Apocalypse).

Books of Enoch
[Chapter 13]

1 And Enoch went and said: 'Azazel, thou shalt have no peace: a severe sentence has gone forth 2 against thee to put thee in bonds: And thou shalt not have toleration nor request granted to thee, because of the unrighteousness which thou hast taught, and because of all the works of godlessness 3 and unrighteousness and sin which thou hast shown to men.' Then I went and spoke to them all 4 together, and they were all afraid, and fear and trembling seized them. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to read their petition in the presence 5 of the Lord of heaven. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their 6 eyes to heaven for shame of their sins for which they had been condemned. Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds individually and in regard to their 7 requests that they should have forgiveness and length. And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell 8 asleep. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and reprimand them. 9 And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping in 10 'Abelsjail, which is between Lebanon and Seneser, with their faces covered. And I recounted before them all the visions which I had seen in sleep, and I began to speak the words of righteousness, and to reprimand the heavenly Watchers.

Genesis 6:1 - 6

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Leda and the Swan - Wikipedia

Leda and the Swan
Greek mythology in which the god Zeus, in the form of a swan, seduces Leda. According to later Greek mythology, Leda bore Helen and Polydeuces, children of Zeus, while at the same time bearing Castor and Clytemnestra, children of her husband Tyndareus, the King of Sparta. In the W. B. Yeats version, it is subtly suggested that Clytemnestra, although being the daughter of Tyndareus, has somehow been traumatized by what the swan has done to her mother (see below). According to many versions of the story, Zeus took the form of a swan and seduced Leda on the same night she slept with her husband King Tyndareus. In some versions, she laid two eggs from which the children hatched.[1]In other versions, Helen is a daughter of Nemesis, the goddess who personified the disaster that awaited those suffering from the pride of Hubris.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am looking for a co-author for a proposed book that could elaborate on this theme.

I prefer to work with a Christian who wants to reach out to the lost and is willing to play around with this idea in order to try their best to go through a door to the lost........ .who are interested in the Star Wars books and movies.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟270,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Star Wars is Satanic propaganda for the end times great deception (as is most sci-fi)

Darth Vader is 'death'/ destruction; hence the skull mask (anyone masked is a reference to the 'man of sin is revealed' and also to 'having seen God' a la Moses having to wear a veil

Luke is the 'son of perdition/ destruction'
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.​

Luke is Lucifer (the light to Darth Vader's dark)

the Death Star is a mockery of the 'New Jerusalem' and in conspiracy circles is called 'Nibiru', or in
'science' circles is 'Planet X'

-Yoda is the 'foreign god' daniel 11:39
-C-3po & r2d2 are living idols of gold & silver
-carbonite frozen han solo is also a living idol/ statue

-the 'force' is Daniel 11:38 and in 'meta-context' is a reference to the singularity 'God'/ AI 'god' who imparts techno powers upon people via the mark of the beast - turning them into 'good' superheroes & 'bad' superheroes.

Of course, the 'good' superheroes will win and people will worship them for 'saving the world'. Deuteronomy 32:16-17 these are the 'new gods' of Deut 32 New Gods - Wikipedia

the purpose of this Luciferian propaganda is to split Babylon into 3 parts, 2 of which are the beast from the sea & earth. Just as God ordains governments, so Satan will ordain the secession of the sea beast kingdom (the 'X' of the rebel flag/ rebellion/ falling away) and the beast from the earth.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Darth Vader is 'death'/ destruction; hence the skull mask (anyone masked is a reference to the 'man of sin is revealed' and also to 'having seen God' a la Moses having to wear a veil

Even the Lone Ranger?

the purpose of this Luciferian propaganda is to split Babylon into 3 parts, 2 of which are the beast from the sea & earth. Just as God ordains governments, so Satan will ordain the secession of the sea beast kingdom (the 'X' of the rebel flag/ rebellion/ falling away) and the beast from the earth.

You obviously DON'T like Science Fiction. I've been reading Sci-Fi for the better part of my 66 years here on Earth. That does not mean that I neglect Bible study. However, I read, and write, and most of what I write is Science Fiction. As far as the X of the rebel flag, that has absolutely nothing to do with satan. After all, he was around long, long time before the Confederate States of America.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Even the Lone Ranger?

You obviously DON'T like Science Fiction. I've been reading Sci-Fi for the better part of my 66 years here on Earth. That does not mean that I neglect Bible study. However, I read, and write, and most of what I write is Science Fiction. As far as the X of the rebel flag, that has absolutely nothing to do with satan. After all, he was around long, long time before the Confederate States of America.

I deeply appreciate your back up on this Monk Brendan.....
and to be perfectly blunt the fact that you yourself do science fiction
writing is very, very, very interesting to me.

I will also send you a couple of P. M.'s but here is a topic that I began
a while ago and it would be nice if we were on a similar page on this
question if we are going to be able to work together on this?

The being of light of NDE fame, G-d or Satan?

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟270,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even the Lone Ranger?

There seems to be a lot of mental resistance for you to overcome.

I do like science fiction, I wrote amateur science fiction for a while. So what? Readers and writers should be aware of the deliberate Satanic symbolism and negative intent behind most pop culture- which is to trick people into worshiping a false god. When people have their guard down, that is when the poison works its magic.

The 'X' comes from the 'mark of the beast', 'X' & '+' meaning 'mark' in Hebrew The Ancient Hebrew Alphabet - Tav (the UK flag combines both in the Union Jack; Brit means 'covenant' in Hebrew, what a coincidence the Welsh flag has a red dragon...) So, you have the causation backwards: the Confederate flag is one example of rebellion inspired by Satan. The 'apostasy'/ 'rebellion' of the end times will incorporate an 'X' or '+' in some manner. (the star wars 'rebels' refer to the apostasy) That's why we have Malcolm 'X', the crossed swords of ISIS (and those that fight them) New Patch for U.S. Troops Fighting ISIS… Looks Like ISIS Logo , X-men, etc

In the case of X-men: mutants represent 'you shall become like gods'. I could literally go through and explain their eschatological reference for each character, but that's not for this thread. I went over a similar idea explaining the Avengers The End-Times at the movies: Avengers In the end, most pop culture has some aspect of the end time deception for the new age.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟270,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a general question for people to think about as pertains to Star Wars or any pop culture movie / story (and then I will be done derailing the OP).

Has it ever seemed like some of the plot elements are needlessly redundant or repetitive? (like the incessant Death Star plots, Anakin/ Luke parallels from the 1st 3 to 2nd 3 movies) That bits of the story have distinctly peculiar and/ or trivial throw away elements? That there seems to be a different story going on than is actually being presented? (the tv show Community comes to mind, but I'm sure there are many others)

I would say that this is evidence of the pop culture vehicle functioning 1st and foremost as propaganda than as pure entertainment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is a general question for people to think about as pertains to Star Wars or any pop culture movie / story (and then I will be done derailing the OP).

Has it ever seemed like some of the plot elements are needlessly redundant or repetitive? (like the incessant Death Star plots, Anakin/ Luke parallels from the 1st 3 to 2nd 3 movies) That bits of the story have distinctly peculiar and/ or trivial throw away elements? That there seems to be a different story going on than is actually being presented? (the tv show Community comes to mind, but I'm sure there are many others)

I would say that this is evidence of the pop culture vehicle functioning 1st and foremost as propaganda than as pure entertainment.

For the record you did not derail the OP at all. I realize that this is a pretty controversial topic and you did a very good job of elaborating on the possibility that the author of the Star Wars trilogy could perhaps have had a very different goal in mind than C. S. Lewis obviously intended with his Narnia series.

The fact that George Lucas also wrote:

Raiders of the Lost Ark - Wikipedia

indicates that he is very interested in spirituality.

George Lucas filmography - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So, you have the causation backwards: the Confederate flag is one example of rebellion inspired by Satan.

I said:
As far as the X of the rebel flag, that has absolutely nothing to do with satan. After all, he was around long, long time before the Confederate States of America (CSA).

In other words, satan was around a long time before the Civil War. That shows that you're either not reading, just ranting, or that you did not comprehend my post.

The flag of Great Britain: The flag consists of the red cross of Saint George, patron saint of England, superimposed on the Saltire of Saint Andrew, patron saint of Scotland. Its correct proportions are 3:5. (Link)

Here is a link to the Official Flag of the CSA

Which has nothing to do with an X at all.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Battle Flag of the CSA Which looks like this: Link

Here is the Second of the Three Flags of the CSA, this one called "The Stainless Banner" (Link)

Finally, here is the third of the Three Flags, called "The Bloodstained Banner" (Link)

So, that explanation is also wrong. True, the Battle Flag has an X in it, and the last two flags use the Battle Flag as the canton, but neither of them have anything to do with satan.

Remember also that the USA started out as a bunch of rebellious colonies that whipped England in 1783, and we don't have an X in our flag at all!

I don't know where you decided that Darth Vader was a type of satan, because, in case you don't know, he repented at the end of Episode 6, "Return of the Jedi."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Star Wars is Satanic propaganda for the end times great deception (as is most sci-fi)

Luke is the 'son of perdition/ destruction'
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.​

Luke is Lucifer (the light to Darth Vader's dark)

the Death Star is a mockery of the 'New Jerusalem' and in conspiracy circles is called 'Nibiru', or in
'science' circles is 'Planet X'

-Yoda is the 'foreign god' daniel 11:39
-C-3po & r2d2 are living idols of gold & silver
-carbonite frozen han solo is also a living idol/ statue

-the 'force' is Daniel 11:38 and in 'meta-context' is a reference to the singularity 'God'/ AI 'god' who imparts techno powers upon people via the mark of the beast - turning them into 'good' superheroes & 'bad' superheroes.

Of course, the 'good' superheroes will win and people will worship them for 'saving the world'. Deuteronomy 32:16-17 these are the 'new gods' of Deut 32 New Gods - Wikipedia

Very well written Tranquil........
You are obviously covering one part of this topic.... one way of looking at this but..........

why would the Word / Logos, Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in H-s pre-existent form inspire Moses to put the name Azazel into scripture?

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD
to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness
to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10) (RSV)

On one level.... this verse obviously typifies Barabbas / Bar Abbas but.......
as we learn we find out that each of us Christians is a type of Barabbas ourselves!

Was the Book of Enoch that was part of the Christian canon for four or five centuries inspired?

It certainly was quoted quite a bit in the New Testament and also alluded to.

So what the Book of Enoch reveals about the name "Azazel" is it true?

The Book of Enoch has an accurate prediction that it would be hidden for a time and then in the latter days would be available again.

Had George Lucas perhaps read it?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I find it interesting that the New Testament reveals that our warfare is not against flesh and blood but......

Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream of heaven given to him back in 1995 states that arrows with the name HOPE on them would be the ones that would work against the demons!

According to some traditions Azazel had been the Arch-angel of HOPE but when he fell he became the fallen angel of DESPAIR.

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
(Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest):

A New Weapon

The arrows of Truth would rarely penetrate the vultures, but they hurt them enough to drive them back. Every time they were driven back some of us would climb to the next level. When we reached the level called "Galatians Two Twenty," we were above the altitude that the vultures could fly. At this level the sky above almost blinded us with its brightness and beauty. I felt peace like I had never felt it before.

Previously much of my fighting spirit had really been motivated out of as much hatred and disgust for the enemy as it had been for the sake of the kingdom, truth, and love for the prisoners. But it was on this level that I caught up to Faith, Hope, and Love, which before I had only been following at a distance. On this level I was almost overpowered by their glory. When I caught up to them they turned to me, and began repairing and shining my armor. Soon it was completely transformed and exuded the glory that was in them. When they touched my sword, great bolts of brilliant lightning began flashing from it. Love then said, "Those who reach this level are entrusted with the powers of the age to come, but I must teach you how to use them."

The "Galatians Two Twenty" level was so wide that there was no longer any danger of falling. There were also unlimited arrows with the name Hope written on them. We shot some of them down at the vultures, and these arrows killed them easily. About half who had reached this level kept shooting while the others began carrying these arrows down to those still on the lower levels.

The vultures kept coming in waves upon the levels below, but with each one there would be fewer than before. From "Galatians Two Twenty" we could hit any enemy in the army except the leaders themselves, who were still out of range. We decided not to use the arrows of Truth until we had destroyed all of the vultures, because the cloud of depression they created made the truth less effective. This took a very long time, but we never got tired.

Faith, Hope and Love, who had grown like our weapons with each level, were now so large that I knew people far beyond the battle area could see them. Their glory even radiated into the camp of prisoners who were still under a great cloud of vultures. The exhilaration continued to grow in all of us. I felt that being in this army, in this battle, had to be one of the greatest adventures of all time.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Is this statement in The Book of Enoch accurate that Azazel........ did experience great shame after his fall?

Books of Enoch
[Chapter 13]
1 And Enoch went and said: 'Azazel, thou shalt have no peace: a severe sentence has gone forth 2 against thee to put thee in bonds: And thou shalt not have toleration nor request granted to thee, because of the unrighteousness which thou hast taught, and because of all the works of godlessness 3 and unrighteousness and sin which thou hast shown to men.' Then I went and spoke to them all 4 together, and they were all afraid, and fear and trembling seized them. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to read their petition in the presence 5 of the Lord of heaven. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their 6 eyes to heaven for shame of their sins for which they had been condemned. Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds individually and in regard to their 7 requests that they should have forgiveness and length. And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell 8 asleep. And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and reprimand them. 9 And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping in 10 'Abelsjail, which is between Lebanon and Seneser, with their faces covered. And I recounted before them all the visions which I had seen in sleep, and I began to speak the words of righteousness, and to reprimand the heavenly Watchers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Even the Lone Ranger?

Monk Brendan.... i think you will like this one?

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

What would happen if Christians were to take this verse to the extreme...... and pray about us forgiving..... "Azazel?"

Could that lead to his restoration to G-d faster or more fully?

Matthew 5:44

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

] "Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob."

Is it possible that one of the roles of the last Elijah is to assist in setting in motion the repentance of the fallen angel Azazel...... so that he repents and returns to G-d .... .and G-d rejoices so much over the repentance of one sinner...... that a full scale division of the kingdom of Satan will cause G-d to rejoice so much....... .that he from then onward has difficulty being angry?????/

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

From what I can tell Brother, (you asked for my critique so please don't get offended.)

First off, thank you, oh Thank You for the new scripture (Leviticus 16:10) I looked this up, and it didn't say Azazel, so a quick click into the original Hebrew revealed that yes it does! Lol. I can use that now!

Ok, Azazel is a fallen angel. Zeus is a Nephilim, the offspring of one of the fallen angels and a natural woman. So they can not be the same (even though neither can be redeemed at this point).

Noah's flood was not about God's wrath against man for his sin and wickedness. It was a BLESSING to man! That God would destroy the nephilim so that man had a chance to live. :)
(If man was so wicked, then why did He send His SON, to die for us? That would make no sense.)

Noah is described as 'perfect in his generations', meaning a pure blood line or pure DNA. Jesus had to be born of a pure blood line. Satan knew that he had 400 years t lay a minefield so that the Messiah could not be born.

On another topic, I personally feel that you're...wasting your time trying to stand up for the fallen angels. I believe your time would be better spent praying for people, souls. It is my belief that the Nephilim and fallen angels have no more chance for redemption. (The Nephilim never did have a chance, being hybrids).

That's enough for one post. Don't get mad! Lol

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
From what I can tell Brother, (you asked for my critique so please don't get offended.)

First off, thank you, oh Thank You for the new scripture (Leviticus 16:10) I looked this up, and it didn't say Azazel, so a quick click into the original Hebrew revealed that yes it does! Lol. I can use that now!

Ok, Azazel is a fallen angel. Zeus is a Nephilim, the offspring of one of the fallen angels and a natural woman. So they can not be the same (even though neither can be redeemed at this point).

Noah's flood was not about God's wrath against man for his sin and wickedness. It was a BLESSING to man! That God would destroy the nephilim so that man had a chance to live. :)
(If man was so wicked, then why did He send His SON, to die for us? That would make no sense.)

Noah is described as 'perfect in his generations', meaning a pure blood line or pure DNA. Jesus had to be born of a pure blood line. Satan knew that he had 400 years t lay a minefield so that the Messiah could not be born.

On another topic, I personally feel that you're...wasting your time trying to stand up for the fallen angels. I believe your time would be better spent praying for people, souls. It is my belief that the Nephilim and fallen angels have no more chance for redemption. (The Nephilim never did have a chance, being hybrids).

That's enough for one post. Don't get mad! Lol

I am not mad..... . I would so much rather find out what I am wrong about here through this forum..... than later on when I am discussing these things with somebody who has not yet given their heart to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Here is another post you may be able and willing to comment on soon too:

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's good. I seem to make people mad real quick on other boards, lol.

I have the same effect on a pretty high percentage of other posters myself..........

The Call Rick Joyner

(Subsection.... "Brokenness."

“The more authority you are given, the more that you can either help or hurt others by your actions. To remove the consequences of your actions would be to remove true authority. You are a part of the new creation that is much higher than the first creation. Those who are called to rule with Me are given the greatest responsibility of all. They are called to a position higher than Satan held. He was a great angel, but he was not a son. You are called to be a joint heir with Me. Your whole life, both the trials and the revelations, are all for the purpose of teaching you the responsibility of authority." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Call, page 157)

This insightful and intriguing statement by Pastor Rick Joyner who claims to have an extensive visionary dream of heaven back in 1995 gives us a link between this topic with the modern dilemma of Artificial Intelligence.

Could Azazel King of the Watchers have been a "son of G-d" whereas Lucifer a Covering Cherub...... might be more like a modern off the scale intelligent Artificial Intelligence in comparison to Azazel...... who was truly a part of the family of the Creator????????

Upvote 0