Does Bigfoot (sasquatch) exist?

BakoGuy

What have you done for your fellow man today?
Apr 14, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
bigfoot.jpg

Well, what do you guys think? Does Bigfoot exist?

Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is an ape-like cryptid that purportedly inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Usually in wooded-forest type areas.
It is also believed to be in parts of Asia, and other parts of the world.

After the Patterson-Gimlin film was made public, the Bigfoot myth had exploded into mainstream culture.

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Think of humans or apes. Or for that matter any animal. Jsut a few cannot survive and reproduce.

Consider that bears do on occasion stand on their rear legs only.

We ahve somethgin that can be mistaken for 'bigfoot' and we ahve a scaricity of sightings.

The deathblow is with modern testing techniques we can determine if some animal is from a previously unknown species based on just one hair or somethgins just from a pile of poop. But such has never been produced for bigfoot.

Upvote 0

TimAuthor

Author of Time Cruisers
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
✟15,249.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I"m going to say, no, he doesn't exist, but having grown up on the Six Million Dollar Man that had the famous Big Foot episodes, and the old Saturday morning show, Bigfoot and Wildboy, I kind of wish he did exist. Unless, he's dangerous, of course, then I hope not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gungasnake

Oct 24, 2013
✟830.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Something like 65% of the planet's surface is seen only from the air. It is not inconceivable that small families of hominids may still here and there outside of those parts of the Earth which humans inhabit. Nonetheless I'll start believing it AFTER I see one in a cage.

Upvote 0