new york
✟93,319.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
hi my name is adrian first post on this sight.
does anybody feel like i do about seeing all these christians everywhere believing jesus is about to come back. the mark of the beast and the tribulation period? does anyone see that the tribulation period had taken place when jesus said it would, in his days .
for the last 2 thousand years we have been living in the last days , and every generation since then has probably been talking about this same thing only this is relatively new and was started around the 1800s when alot of other fishy stuff was going on. all i'm saying is don't rush to believe whats happening today has anything to do with the tribulations or end of days . its my belief that someone came up with a plan to confuse christians about the last days so it could be used as a tool to blind the masses to what their doing in the backgrounds to store history in the direction they want it to go. im talking about the synagogue of satan who take orders from the devil. so be aware of the prowling lion seeking his next victim. be smarter then the average person. dont count something out just because you don't know anything about it. we are living in a time of confusion and deception, the forces of darkness in heavenly realms spiritual forces are at work trying to turn everyone against each other to play god and try and bring a tower of babel back . to have a one world one government. last time man was here God intervened because nothing man set out to do was possible. so it could be close to jesus coming back but only the father knows . we are called to always be on guard
Most things have already happened just as Jesus said it would, you are correct.
We are to proclaim the gospel to all nations and people until the end.

Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2022
Albuquerque
✟8,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
"for the last 2 thousand years we have been living in the last days , and every generation since then has probably been talking about this same thing only this is relatively new and was started around the 1800s when alot of other fishy stuff was going on"

OT prophecies talking about Israel when Israel was not a nation. When OT said Israel would become a nation in a day.. that happened and we are living in that day. As for 1800.. yeah no offense to you it gets so old. We can if we searched and many have can go back to 1600 it was talked about. Then we can jump back to 300-400AD when a hymn writer/preacher wrote about Christ caught up happening before the great tribulation. Then others before after him. So its not something new it just those that say 1830 or what ever date are just quoting what someone else said. So is that what I am doing? No yeas ago I went searching because I wanted to know if someone talked about it.

So you can't just google it you have to really dig and I found him and you could see the scrolls. When for me TBN was really good there was this man had gray hair and glasses talked about this Hymn writer and preacher and he showed the scrolls and what was in them. This does not prove anything other then it was talked about preached about Jesus coming before the great trib.

For me to believe as the OP is saying here one has to toss out allot of scripture you can't explain.

so your pretty much saying im confused and dont know what im talking about. first of all i don't trust google i know their wired to bring the bad news first. i know this world is run by secret societies with the top being the devil . i know that a lot of what we know today ,or think we know, "is all lies" that we were brainwashed into believing since kids. did you know there's a massive movement of communism behind the scenes destroying america right before our eyes and yet most of us are still under a trance and cant recognize the danger were all in. All i was trying to say is, "There are times in history where political, military and religious leaders and their institutions conduct acts that echo what was written down in the Scriptures hundreds or thousands of years prior"
i believe this is whats happening today with these mad men, like bill gates and that crowed. these shots have been turned into the mark of the beast , people think the antichrist is coming to power soon.. how nice these bad people have a way to distract the masses , i'm sorry if i frustrated you.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: rwb
Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2022
Albuquerque
✟8,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
We should build each other up not tear down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-075713_Kindle.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-075713_Kindle.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
hi my name is adrian first post on this sight.
does anybody feel like i do about seeing all these christians everywhere believing jesus is about to come back. the mark of the beast and the tribulation period? does anyone see that the tribulation period had taken place when jesus said it would, in his days .

Dan 7, Rev 11, 12, 13 all point to the 1260 years of dark ages persecution of the saints - that took place long after the time of Christ.

Dan 8 points to the 2300 year period starting in the 5th century B.C and ending near the middle of the 19th century.

Dan 9 points to the 490 year timeline that also started at the same time as the 2300 year timeline in Dan 8, only in Dan 9 it all pertains to the coming of the Messiah, his death and the end of the Evangelical role of Israel as God's appointed evangelist-nation-theocracy.

The 2300 year timeline of Dan 8 points to what the text calls "the time of the end".
17 So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; and he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end."

Dan 12 tells us that in the future there comes the day when this happens --
“At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.

And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
All i was trying to say is, "There are times in history where political, military and religious leaders and their institutions conduct acts that echo what was written down in the Scriptures hundreds or thousands of years prior"

Amen to that.

Upvote 0