Do you think that we could see someone again?

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You move on from a relationship that ended...not someone you barely knew.

My advice would be to contact him if she knows how to contact him..being prepared that he might not be interested anymore. He isn't likely to ask her out if she has blown him off even if they see each other regularly. If he was just someone passing through her life, then don't waste much time obsessing on it but be open to whoever God brings into her life or back into her life.
you can mind your own business

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
you can mind your own business

If you didn't want our feedback you shouldn't have posted your opening post. Maybe you should ask the Mods to delete this thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you think that we could see someone again?This happened sometime at the beginng of this year, at my church,but some guy was interested in me and I didn't think anything of it,so I just sort of brushed him off,not even realizing that he was interested in me,what are your thoughts on this.
I sometimes think that these types of connections are available now for a limited time only.

I met a girl one time and really thought we had the start of something. I'm convinced we could have. But she was having a tough time back then and it wasn't possible for her to attend our group very often after a certain point. So we sort of lost touch.

We met again about a year later and even went on a couple of dates. But whatever foundation we were starting to build a year earlier was gone. And it wasn't possible to build it back up again.

I put it down to bad timing. I was ready for something but she wasn't. The timing just wasn't right.

Is that true of everybody? I doubt it. But I don't know many people who have gone through an experience like that and then had a successful relationship. Who knows? Maybe you and this guy can start something together and it'll be wonderful.

I'm just saying I'd be shocked and amazed if that happened.

Upvote 0