Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what do we do? Treat the Christian Palestinians fairly and let the Israeli wolves devour the rest?

Israeli wolves?

What then do you consider a Hamas sponsored government?

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Being "against Israel" isn't necessarily being for Palestinians. You aren't seeing the whole picture. Did you know orthodox Jews are anti-zionist? Do you know anything at all about Rothschild's role in the Balfour Declaration?
How can anyone be so passionate and remain uninformed?

what do you think the rothchild zionist agenda is?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And in my opinion, the former presidents who didn't follow through with that agreement were very wise not to do so and they weren't keen on pacifying their evangelical supporters either.
In my understanding, the schedule for fulfilling the agreement did not require previous presidents to do so.

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Domination and control. How about you?

i think its deeper than just domination and control, wouldnt you thnk the US/euro war/finance machine can dominate and control just as easy with out the Israel/zion banners flying everywhere.
i think its rooted in dark occult prophecy. like the cap stone being returned to the pyramid and all the rest.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟279,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
i think its deeper than just domination and control, wouldnt you thnk the US/euro war/finance machine can dominate and control just as easy with out the Israel/zion banners flying everywhere.

What are the ethnic origins of the people in charge of that war/finance machine?

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are the ethnic origins of the people in charge of that war/finance machine?
im not the expert but IMO its not about ethnic blood but more about family blood such as windsor, rothchild, hapsburg, medici, capet, etc. they are all mostly european and they always marry into each others families. they root back to the roman empire. they names sometimes change, windsor and rothchild are fairly new, but the families are the same.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟578,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i think its rooted in dark occult prophecy. like the cap stone being returned to the pyramid and all the rest.

That's strikingly similar to what the progressives claim about the whites treatment of minorities... Minus the occult stuff.

Even though we have to work to eat, the dollar is not our master.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that more or less depends on your opinion and interpretation of all the violence, bloodshed, and multiple massacres of people who weren't of Israel that were written about in that book. I'm not saying this to be insulting or to mock. I'm just commenting on the subject, no offense intended.
No offense taken, then.
I think the book(in that regard) shows God ushering a representative portion of humanity through the evolution from law (an eye for an eye) to mercy.
It supposedly really happened, so it's not like the gore was made up.
The nephilim were also a special case. They were Satan's "representative sample of humanity" and what he was doing needed to be destroyed, as I understand it. It is difficult to understand.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You and I agree there, but most here don't even acknowledge that side of reality and so can't have a rational discussion about that. Props to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's strikingly similar to what the progressives claim about the whites treatment of minorities... Minus the occult stuff.

Even though we have to work to eat, the dollar is not our master.
Arguable at best, my friend.

• Friendly
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I don't really care what the capital of Israel is...nor do I care about their religious beliefs or the religious beliefs of their enemies.

What I do think is important, is the policies and rights of the peoples respective of those states. Israel is basically an island of freedom and equality and civil rights in a region that basically holds women as second class citizens, or outright property, and that alone seems like a good reason to support them against their enemies.

When I think of freedom, equality and civil rights, being walled off, sidelined, blasted with rubber and real bullets, does not really come to mind.

Personally, I can not morally take the Israeli side simply because most Palestinians identify as Muslim (though there is a Christian minority), when on the other hand I condemn the illegal North Cyprus Occupation, I condemn the Kosovo state (my Mother is Kosova Albanian, but doesn't change my stance on this issue), condemn Indonesia and its some of its settler policies on Christian majority islands.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟578,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I think of freedom, equality and civil rights, being walled off, sidelined, blasted with rubber and real bullets, does not really come to mind.

A lot of people think freedom comes freely, at no cost. That there would be no need to fight for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Ana the Ist
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I'm guessing you probably don't think of suicide bombers on a bus full of people either. It's sad that such things exist...but nations do what they have to do to survive.

Personally, I can not morally take the Israeli side simply because most Palestinians identify as Muslim (though there is a Christian minority), when on the other hand I condemn the illegal North Cyprus Occupation, I condemn the Kosovo state (my Mother is Kosova Albanian, but doesn't change my stance on this issue), condemn Indonesia and its some of its settler policies on Christian majority islands.

Good for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You and I agree there, but most here don't even acknowledge that side of reality and so can't have a rational discussion about that. Props to you.

i always thought it strange that there are so many examples of elite European families converting to Judaism, like the rothchilds, when Jews have been hated for so long in Europe.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
i always thought it strange that there are so many examples of elite European families converting to Judaism, like the rothchilds, when Jews have been hated for so long in Europe.

The Rothschild’s are not converts.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,115,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The historic position of Christianity is that it is the church
Who do you say the church, the Body of Christ is?

I would like to agree with you but I can't until I know your description of the catholic, small 'c', church.

Upvote 0

jaybird88

Jan 6, 2015
✟42,893.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Rothschild’s are not converts.
they are Ashkenazi Jews, many believe the Ashkenazi are not ethnic Jews.
i did make a mistake by saying they are recent converts, i was going by memory thinking they converted 17-18th century, but they been Ashkenazi since at least the 8th century (i think).

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
How can one be a Christian and be against Israel, on the side of the Palestinians? Or be in favor of a divided state? If they read the bible, they'd know God Himself promised that land to the Abraham and the Jews. So there should be no contesting this. Yet I know Christians who don't get this. We should be in support of Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel. Yet there are Christians opposed to this---I guess for the sole reason that Trump supports it?
How do you figure that the current state of Israel equals the biblical kingdom of Israel?

Upvote 0