• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Do you need prayer

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am entering my second battle with cancer in a couple different locations. I am trying to change my nutritional intake and am learning about the natural type of therapy's that are available. Prayer and advice are welcome.

Hello,

I've also had several bouts with cancer and am testimony that the Lord can do anything, heal anything, help anything. I'm praying for you right now.

Faithfully,
CH Sacerdote

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I am entering my second battle with cancer in a couple different locations. I am trying to change my nutritional intake and am learning about the natural type of therapy's that are available. Prayer and advice are welcome.
Best wishes and prayers for you.

You don't give much in the way of specifics (not that you need to) - my advice would be to get not one but at least 2 or 3 opinions from 2 or 3 diff oncologists.

I would not fall for "natural cures" and similar quackery as that is all they are. Certainly it can help to eat healthy/etc but there are no special herbs or similar "magical" cures.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Joining with the others in prayer.

Num 6:24-26 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How very kind of you to offer prayer. I have melanoma have had multiple surgeries because of it. A prayer that it wouldn't reoccur would be wonderful. I have to say I have learned many lessons from this disease, but I would really like it to go away for both my sake and the sake of my family.

I will pray for others here also. God Bless.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
How very kind of you to offer prayer. I have melanoma have had multiple surgeries because of it. A prayer that it wouldn't reoccur would be wonderful. I have to say I have learned many lessons from this disease, but I would really like it to go away for both my sake and the sake of my family.

Praying for you...and for all needs posted; God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying for your healing.

May God's love rest upon your soul
May he make you completely whole

Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nountaineer said:

Praying for you. Please give us an update. Have been wondering how you were.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a history of answered prayer. Not everyone I have prayed for has been healed. However some have. As an example a disabled person who could not speak began speaking after a week of prayer and fasting. I have also seen instant healing. I have opened up this thread for any one who would like prayer for their cancer or illness. I encourage others to join with me in prayer, as it is not all about what a person can do but what Jesus can do through each of us.

May God bless you richly and grant you extraordinary favor in all that you do and may He pour down blessings like rain on you and your loved ones and your household. May He also moooove and intervene and heal and minister to and bless abundantly each precious one who posted on this thread. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm usually the one who helps other people, but this time I am the one who could use a prayer. Please pray that they find a cure for my Autism. I know there is not a cure right now, but maybe someday....

Upvote 0

blessedbethyname101

Dec 30, 2015
north pole
✟9,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
This thread is overwhelming. May all of the prayers be answered by God. I pray also for those who suffer the insufferable. Jesus is the ultimate physician. May He cure those with cancer, autism, etc. I also would like to have God cure those with mental illness. Right now, we don't know much about the causes of mental illness. Please help those who do research on mental illness find the cause so we can find the cure. Also, may God find the cure for cancer. More research needs to be done to find the causes and cures for cancer too. For right now, God help those who have an incurable illness or terminal cancer and offer them hope. We all need you! We are grateful for your presence. Please help guide us and show us your power and glory as always. Thank you, dear Jesus!

Upvote 0