• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Do you need prayer

Discussion in 'Oncology (Cancer Support)' started by FutureAndAHope, Dec 15, 2013.

1. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    I have a history of answered prayer. Not everyone I have prayed for has been healed. However some have. As an example a disabled person who could not speak began speaking after a week of prayer and fasting. I have also seen instant healing. I have opened up this thread for any one who would like prayer for their cancer or illness. I encourage others to join with me in prayer, as it is not all about what a person can do but what Jesus can do through each of us.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. emilie mayer

emilie mayer Newbie

+15
    Christian
    Married
    Im in need of a good job please pray for me i believe prayer is powerful :) thank you

3. Chaplain David

Chaplain David CF Chaplain Staff Member Chaplain Supporter Recovery Team

+2,240
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I could use some prayer as my doctors are trying to assess some possibly serious health problems. Prayers for my wife would be welcome as well. Thank you very much for starting this thread. What a nice thing to do.

I'll be checking in and praying for members in this thread too.

Faithfully,
    CH Sacerdote

:groupray:

4. FutureAndAHope

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Hi I will join with you in prayer. Persistence is needed, and patience to find a job. But God delights in giving good gifts to his children. Every thought he has toward us is for our good. So I am sure you will find some thing good.

We were praying for a job for my wife who is an immigrant and it is very hard for immigrants to find work at times, due to poor language skills. We really thought in the natural she would never find something. But we kept praying. She ended up with the type of work she was after, laboratry work in pathology, and she was given a full time position straight away, which was really unusual in that industry usually they trial you as a casual first. She thanks God for the job, and the fact that she got full time work.

5. FutureAndAHope

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Will certainly pray for you. God can do abundantly more than we can think or imagine. Sometimes when I pray I don't really expect an answer, yet God surprises me. I pray that he will meet your need regardless of my faults, and wavering faith. Keep me posted as to how you progress, as I like to keep praying for people until the answer comes.

6. castlesinthesky

castlesinthesky Member

+41
    Christian
    Single
    pray for me, im in remission.

7. castlesinthesky

castlesinthesky Member

+41
    Christian
    Single
    Pray for me,im in remission.

8. FutureAndAHope

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Would love to ... will keep you in my prayers ...

9. castlesinthesky

castlesinthesky Member

+41
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you.

10. BlessedOne1

BlessedOne1 Member

+3
    Christian
    Private
    I'm in need of a prayer for my financial difficulties. Thank you and God bless.

11. FutureAndAHope

+1,035
    Christian
    Married
    Will bring your request before the LORD, the LORD is always merciful and kind, even when his answers seems to be no initially, remember the story of the woman who wanted healing for her daughter, Jesus initially said no, but as she persisted he said yes. His desire I believe is always to give us what we ask but some times he puts us to the test, will we still trust even when the answer seems to be no.

12. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+229
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Praying in agreement for all these requests, all things are possible with God. Ephesians 3 v 20. Matthew 19 v 26 :crossrc: :hug::hug::hug:

13. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+105,229
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    God bless you.

14. brinny

+105,229
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    praying all is well brother in Christ and beloved son of the Most High God.

15. brinny

+105,229
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    God bless you.

16. Nountaineer

Nountaineer Newbie

+1
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    I am entering my second battle with cancer in a couple different locations. I am trying to change my nutritional intake and am learning about the natural type of therapy's that are available. Prayer and advice are welcome.

17. Rebecca Sue

Rebecca Sue A child of the King

+1,334
    Non-Denom
    Single
    God bless you, praying.
    Are you trying to eat whole foods if possible?

18. brinny

+105,229
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying for you Nountaineer, and welcome to CF :wave:

19. Nountaineer

Nountaineer Newbie

+1
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution

Thank you Rebecca Sue,
    I am trying to eat as many whole foods as I can with supplements, vitamins but am in a small town and have a low fixed income. Organic seems to be the only safe source from GMO altered foods but they are expensive.

20. Rebecca Sue

Rebecca Sue A child of the King

+1,334
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Nountaineer, praying today have been thinking of you. How are you doing?