Do you love your job?

Davlar

Apr 15, 2006
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I love mine. i used to be an insurance underwriter for years then I wanted to do something that made a difference so left, have ended up working with 7-19 year olds who all help care for someone sick or disabled in their families.
Jobs can be cool when you find what you want to do

Upvote 0

Rhylla

Apr 12, 2006
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yeah, been through jobs i loathed! (office work!!!)
went back to work six years ago after having the kids, started working as a Teaching Assistant at my kids' school.
That was ok, but now im the Learning Mentor for the top two years (9-11 year olds). i help kids who have "barriers to learning" like behaviour issues, self esteem and confidence problems, anger management difficulties, need help with study skills, etc
anything that prevents them from getting settled in class and learning.

i love it! especially as its a very new role to the area and ive had to push the teaching staff to understand what the role actually is! It's woken me up!

-Rhylla-

Upvote 0

Hiskid4ever

Standing on the promise of God
Nov 21, 2005
✟9,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am pretty happy with my job. I work part-time as a retail merchandiser. Some stores aren't as nice and helpful to me as others, so there are jobs I dislike more than others. But I like that I set my own schedule, I know what needs to be done and do it whenever I choose during that week. I love the fact that I have so much freedom and that I am not tied down in an office.

My other job is as an Indep. AVON rep. I have also went into the leadership career path and just last week was promoted to Unit Leader. :)

So I am doing really well right now job wise!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Davlar said:
Yeah I love mine. i used to be an insurance underwriter for years then I wanted to do something that made a difference so left, have ended up working with 7-19 year olds who all help care for someone sick or disabled in their families.
Jobs can be cool when you find what you want to do

Good for you my friend
God bless you!

Upvote 0