Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I absolutely love Guac...my gf despises it, she makes me eat it in another room when I have it :D so yeah, another reason you are awesome :thumbsup:

I once broke up with someone because he didn't like guac - that was the first red flag that it wasn't meant to be and then after the guacamole incident (I wanted to order an appetizer with guac, but he didn't), it went downhill from there. I don't think I could date someone who didn't like guacamole. I have so many good memories involving avocados from childhood that a life without guac is no life at all.

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I once broke up with someone because he didn't like guac - that was the first red flag that it wasn't meant to be and then after the guacamole incident (I wanted to order an appetizer with guac, but he didn't), it went downhill from there. I don't think I could date someone who didn't like guacamole. I have so many good memories involving avocados from childhood that a life without guac is no life at all.

*Blinks*

rubs eyes

*Blinks again*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I get tired of being attracted to so many women at CF, even though most of them don't qualify as full-blown crushes. :(

Really? I can't really understand how someone can develop a crush on someone they have never met before. Best to stick with women you can physically see, lol.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is this cute cashier who I think likes me.

Honestly if she does, I have no idea why..

Although it is winter and I am wearing layers of clothes, I don't really look thin right now. At least I can trick women in the winter time, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Judge me all you like, but if a common ground isn't there, then there's no point building a relationship.

Hehe...I'm not judging you Neve. I'm just a little amazed that this is a deal breaker for you. Common ground on food choices is one thing...common ground on one particular food is - interesting. :p

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hehe...I'm not judging you Neve. I'm just a little amazed that this is a deal breaker for you. Common ground on food choices is one thing...common ground on one particular food is - interesting. :p

I was using "common ground" to refer to all things, not just food choices or a particular food.

(I guess it would be okay to date a non-guac eater if the person didn't act completely turned off by it. But I strongly prefer fellow guac lovers.)

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was using "common ground" to refer to all things, not just food choices or a particular food.

(I guess it would be okay to date a non-guac eater if the person didn't act completely turned off by it. But I strongly prefer fellow guac lovers.)

Neve's "wheat from chaff" separator...

It's cute. :p

Btw - I'm an avocado fan.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.