Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Thinking about asking out a customer, but I think he's in his early 20's and it makes me feel like a creep. Am I a dirty old lady? Not sure I should... I'd first have to find out if he's single.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thinking about asking out a customer, but I think he's in his early 20's and it makes me feel like a creep. Am I a dirty old lady? Not sure I should... I'd first have to find out if he's single.

Lol. Will you be looked at like you're a cougar? Possibly. But honestly, there's nothing wrong with you asking him out if he's single. He might be in his early twenties, but he's still an adult.

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Lol. Will you be looked at like you're a cougar? Possibly. But honestly, there's nothing wrong with you asking him out if he's single. He might be in his early twenties, but he's still an adult.

Thanks for making me feel less creepy. Lol. He has a nice smile and he remembered my name, 2 pluses. :)

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

You're allowed to date customers?

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution

Why not? Everyone in the country is a customer, just some of them I see on a regular basis. I don't think it would be a big deal. How ever I would not date a co-worker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I'm not allowed to date customers, I can only date coworkers. However as all my female coworkers are either already in a realtionship (dating, engaged or married) or are Lesbians, I have a zero sized dating pool.

(Seriously no, I can date whoever I want, as long as she is not my direct boss, and if they hold equal rank and aren't my boss, then it's ok)
{For a point of clarification, I'm not a boss at my job, I'm a leader(people listen to me, and do what I do) but not a boss}

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
And there's Ray and Sharon and a few others too who have no crushes. Why pick MissP? :scratch:

Because you were the last two who recently bemoaned your crushless state in this thread.

Upvote 0

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I never get anywhere with those, but I'm sure you'll have better luck.

I joined a dating site last week (just for fun :sorry:) and got an "Interested" message from a girl couple of days later (even after I said in my profile that I'm not interested in a marriage at the moment :p).
:ahah: Doubtful. I can't get a date IRL
Can't get a date ? :confused:
YGTBKM :doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.