Dec 19, 2012
✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Try not to be offended by it because I honestly think the women truly meant well. She probably recognizes that you are, indeed, a good worker and professional and doesn't want you to make the same mistake the other dude did.

Anyhoo...

100% Agree with this. Thats God using her to make you aware right htere ;)

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
While filling up at the gas station today, a guy at the pump right in front of me glanced a couple of times my way. I kinda did the same until we made eye contact. I gave him a small smile...and no joke, his eyes widened and he practically raced away from the pump like 'oh crap...she smiled! At ME!!!'. :eek: ... :D

Now I dunno if I scared him or he was just shy, but I bet if I gave him my big goofy grin, he'd have jumped out of his socks. :D

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
While filling up at the gas station today, a guy at the pump right in front of me glanced a couple of times my way. I kinda did the same until we made eye contact. I gave him a small smile...and no joke, his eyes widened and he practically raced away from the pump like 'oh crap...she smiled! At ME!!!'. :eek: ... :D

Now I dunno if I scared him or he was just shy, but I bet if I gave him my big goofy grin, he'd have jumped out of his socks. :D

Gasp! A girl who's not shy!

My favorite kind...

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

LOL!! Love it. Moments like these are so much fun. ^_^

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I used to be one of those guys who was afraid to be caught looking at a girl I liked. I got over it.

Most of the time I'm pretty good at keeping eye contact with people...but yeah...there are some guys that, if I find them attractive, I'm totally shy. I always make a point of looking them in the eye if/when they speak to me, though. I notice when I do that, they're the ones that look away. :D

Reactions: Neve
Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I always make a point of looking them in the eye if/when they speak to me, though. I notice when I do that, they're the ones that look away. :D

Either they're pansies or you have quite the intimidating eyes ;)

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Either they're pansies or you have quite the intimidating eyes ;)

Daha! Well, I guess they might be pansies because I don't think I'm really all that intimidating...I smile too much to be intimidating (unless, of course, they just don't like smiling ladies...). >.> ... :D

Upvote 0

MissProverbs31

Take this world and give me Jesus
Jul 26, 2012
✟10,108.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single

Aw! :bigeye:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Daha! Well, I guess they might be pansies because I don't think I'm really all that intimidating...I smile too much to be intimidating (unless, of course, they just don't like smiling ladies...). >.> ... :D

When a girl smiles at me, I just can't stop myself from smiling back her :doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.