Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You know the drill rhamiel. Is she on CF?
well, she is not on right now ;)

Haha I was kidding about those pants. Personally, I could never take any guy serious if his pants were tighter than mine...same thing goes for a smart car.
lol i have a friend who wears tight pants, but he makes it work... like... i dunno, but he has a new girl every week just about

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't think I could sit down if I had pants that tight.

Lol don't think you are suppose to. From what I have discovered if you wear those pants you are only allowed to lean against the wall while mildly bobbing your head.

well, she is not on right now ;)

lol i have a friend who wears tight pants, but he makes it work... like... i dunno, but he has a new girl every week just about

Haha, some girls like that style on guys. I have yet to see a man pull it off in my opinion...although I think Chris Farley could have pulled it off...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So you like to wear these then??
images

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Haha, some girls like that style on guys. I have yet to see I man pull it off in my opinion...although I think Chris Farley could have pulled it off...
his look is a cross between "hipster" and east german mercenary

kinda like Jean Reno in "The Professional" or "Leon" for you folks outside the usa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
his look is a cross between "hipster" and east german mercenary

kinda like Jean Reno in "The Professional" or "Leon" for you folks outside the usa

Yes I agree. Also Jean Reno can pull off anything. He is too intimidating to question.

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a problem.......

The reasons why I can't see myself in a relationship is because I am scared of getting close to someone and being rejected, I don't trust people, I am not comfortable with myself, and when I find out that a guy likes me I run away.

Argh! Hopefully, God will help me to work through my issues :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a problem.......

The reasons why I can't see myself in a relationship is because I am scared of getting close to someone and being rejected, I don't trust people, I am not comfortable with myself, and when I find out that a guy likes me I run away.

Argh! Hopefully, God will help me to work through my issues :)

I can be the same way, but I did manage to find someone who pushed past all that and we dated for 3 years. Its definitely possible, it just takes finding the right kind of guy that you really click with for those walls to come down.

Upvote 0

ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

hm they only last a week though? maybe the skin-tight pants lose their powers after a while or something :D

i woke up to a phone call that has made my day incredibly awesome

YAY! :sohappy: :tutu: :pink:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.