Do you expect the Ark of the Covenant to be found?

Do you expect the Ark of the Covenant to be found?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, definitely. I do believe it will help spur the Jews (good) role in the End Times.

If it’s not, I can only assume it was smelted down by the invaders (can’t remember if it was the Persians or the Babylonians).

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, definitely. I do believe it will help spur the Jews (good) role in the End Times.
Would you say the requirement that 2/3 of the Jews be violently slaughtered (Zechariah 13:8) is part of thier "good role" in the end times?

• Friendly
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Would you say the requirement that 2/3 of the Jews be violently slaughtered (Zechariah 13:8) is part of thier "good role" in the end times?
I would say that whatever happens works for God's glory & is therefore good, yes. Doesn't mean me & you should go around slaughtering people, that's ridiculous to even suggest.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would say that whatever happens works for God's glory & is therefore good, yes. Doesn't mean me & you should go around slaughtering people, that's ridiculous to even suggest.
If God wants to use you as His instrument of His perfect Justice against those millions of Jews who you already agree need to be violently slaughtered in order to fulfill their "Good Role" in the end times, I don't see why you would object? I mean, some people might call that antisemitism, but it's not antisemitism when God decides millions of Jews need a special, unique slaughtering because they're Jews, amiright? And If God decided it, who are you to say "No God, you're wrong, I won't do it"?

Now me personally, I don't agree that Millions of Jews Need to be violently exterminated in order to fulfill their "Good Role" in the end times, but since you apparently do, I'm just trying to understand your objection to doing it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0