Newbie no more!
Aug 20, 2011
United States of America
✟14,114.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
It depends on the reason (even though you said there is no specific reason). For instance, if I"m really tired and burn-out, I will find myself crying more that week. Also I hate to be stereotypical here, but I am a female and there just are those certain times when I cry more (uh, PMS and pregnancy and postpartum, lol). Some people just cry more than others too, sometimes it's because they have a victim mentality and sometimes it's because they have a tender heart.

Upvote 0

TRUEPeace

Jun 6, 2012
✟7,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do not cry often, as I do not have much time to sit and ponder on things as I used to, I am by nature a "cup is half empty" person, so I over think, assume, see the worst and never smile, so yeah my world view is pretty bleak, but I guess since I've grown up I tend to view things without the need to cry, I guess in a way it's beneficial for me because I am not attracted to the world.

If not for my current situation I would happily renounce the world and go live in the land where I can truly get to know God, but God has different plans for me.

Upvote 0