✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
1 Peter 4:17-18,
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Along with this goes Proverbs 11:31, "Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner."

Oh, I tell ya, if judgments beginning at the house of God, you do not want to be among the unrighteous and the sinners! Right now there's a lot of sinners in the house of God, or rather, what purports to be the house of God. I'll leave that alone for now, and let the Word speak, for the Word is Truth, and the Word brings Light. Amen.

Ezekiel 9, the whole chapter: "
He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.
And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;
And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.
And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me."

Note 2 things here: Those who sigh and cry for the abominations committed in the city are marked as untouchable by this judgment, and, when the judgment begins, it begins at the house of God; "begin at my sanctuary" - and it begins with the elders, the ancient men before the house of the LORD. This sifting and shaking must be, and even now begins. God is going to shake up His church in these last days, and has already done so in some cases.

Jeremiah 25:29-30, "
For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the Lord of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth."

Note here "He shall roar UPON His habitation..." Judgment must begin at the house of God!

Previously in Ezekiel 8:6-17 we see what's been going on: "He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.
Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about.
And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.
He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose."

I'll tell you, there IS idolatry in the Churches today: there is idolatry of the pastor, of the worship team, of material things, of luxury & prosperity, of ritual, even of things like Church attendance and Bible study because it's being done to try to earn some points with God, or with people, and that is nothing but idolatry. ALL worship and Bible study MUST be out of love for the LORD, and a pure heart of thanksgiving to Him. Amen.
Then there is sin being overlooked, when you have unwed people sleeping together, or living together and no one from the pastor to the guy in the back pew say a word about it. Or drunkenness, or inappropriate contentography. Or any number of sins. And I know smoking is one of those pet sins that gets overlooked often and permitted, but why encourage it by putting butt cans next to the door of the church? I found it rather odd going to a church and everyone was standing around at the front corner smoking - and I was one of them! Still found it odd. I thank God for deliverance from that stinky and unhealthy habit 5 years ago! Amen!

So, do you sigh and cry for all the abominations going on in your community, and in your Church? Those abominations, whatever they are should disgust you, and fill you with a righteous anger, so much so that you do not partake in the same wickedness they do, and you pray fervently for the immediate conversion and repentance of those that do them. Because judgment must begin at the house of God. Cry out unto the LORD for Him to take vengeance, which is a scriptural prayer. Put it in HIS HANDS.

Luke 18:7, "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?"

Revelation 6:9-10, "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

Rev. 18:20, "Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her."

Psalm 58:10-11, "The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth."

Exodus 15, this is the Song of Moses that was sang after the Red Sea crossing, I'll just quote a few of the verses here,
"Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name......
Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.
Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.
For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the Lord brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.
And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.
And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea."

HALLELUYAH!
You think that was only for Old Testament times? God hasn't changed. God is a God of both Love and of Wrath. God must abolish evil out of love, and by holiness, for it is a righteous thing to bring an end to evil, and to those who persist in it. God's gonna clean up His church, there will be a bride without spot or wrinkle! Now look at Revelation 15:2-3,
"And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest."

That is the song of Moses from Exodus, and there is also Psalm 90, of which I'll quote a portion here, verses 3-12,
"Thou turnest man to destruction;
and sayest, Return, ye children of men.For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past,
and as a watch in the night.
Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep:
in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up;
in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
For we are consumed by thine anger,
and by thy wrath are we troubled.
Thou hast set our iniquities before thee,
our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
For all our days are passed away in thy wrath:
we spend our years as a tale that is told.
The days of our years are threescore years and ten;
and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow;
for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Who knoweth the power of thine anger?
even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
So teach us to number our days,
that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

Again he sings of the wrath of God, but also calls us to repentance.
Are you numbering your days that you may apply your heart to wisdom?
Do you rejoice and sing praises with thanksgiving when evil is vanquished; when wickedness is put down? Do you rejoice when a bar burns down and no one is hurt? Bars are dens of iniquity where all kind of sin takes place, and sin is carried on after hours from what often began in a bar. Am I wrong to say, "Hope they didn't have insurance, one less den of iniquity?"

Do you sigh and cry over the abominations in our society, and yes, in our very churches?