Do you belive in Hell?

Do you belive in Hell?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isn't hell more of a place to be completely excluded from God and his love? I know all depictions of hell is a place of fire (which it probably is), but the "worst" part of it is that you no longer have any touch with God or Jesus or the Holyspirit. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Well, if you are asking this question as a Christian, then why ask it, because once in hell you are in hell, and haven't inherited His Kingdom.:)

Be blessed in Jesus' Name.

Upvote 0

Aisu

Aug 28, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟7,692.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I don't. I believe in soul sleep, and that the wicked will be punished with fire eventually, but that said fire will not last for all eternity. I don't believe anyone is currently burning, but I believe they will one day burn according to their works.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Polycarp_fan

Jun 10, 2008
✟6,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope. Hell is nothing more than a mistranslation/misunderstanding.
http://www.tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html

Do yourself a favor and read that link.

Why did "God" need to single out "the Jews" for anything? If all roads lead home, then why the need for Jesus to do anything?

Wouldn't it have been nicer for God to have enlightened the Israelites that everyone is awesome? Why the need to "separate" the Israelites from everyone else on earth?

Good luck to you and your eternal "opinion." Hopefully you won't be stuck in the same place 666,987,453,245-million years fron now.

I wish my teachers and professors in all of the classes I took, believed that all roads lead home.

Q. What is the capital of Istanbul? A. Eleven.

Now give me my PhD. Uhhh, I don't care, just pick a subject, a career path. All lead to the same place anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jun 27, 2008
✟15,152.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nope. Hell is nothing more than a mistranslation/misunderstanding.
erroneous link

Do yourself a favor and read that link.

Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby.
For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Flight29Downs. I am a Christian, and Hell for me is a place without God`s Love or Light. Jesus described it for us, when He was still with us on Earth. " A place in Outer Darkness, without God`s Love and Light. Where there can be heard loud wailing, and gnashing of teeth." Hell, the fiery pit place, is the place where Satan and his followers will end up, in. I believe in no other hell. I say this humbly and kindly, Flight29Downs. Greetings from Emmy, sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Flight29. Yes, I do believe there is a Hell, but it is reserved for Satan and his followers, for all who do not want anything to do with Love. God is Love, and God wants us to become loving selflessly to all others, and perfect like God is perfect. That should be our aim, and we have Jesus to help and guide us all the way. We might never become completely perfect in loving God, and completely selfless in loving others, but God sees our hearts, He knows how sincerely we tried, or not. Our eternity is with God, our Heavenly Father, who is perfect, in a perfect Kingdom. And Jesus told us, while He lived amongst us, " Be ye perfect as God is perfect." Jesus is our Saviour, and He is the Way. After we repented, exchanged our selfish and wilful character, into a loving selflessly one, Jesus will lead us back, to where we came from. I say this humbly and with love, Flight. Greetings from Emmy, sister in Christ.

Upvote 0