Do you believe that there are terror cells in your country?

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Is this a legitimate warning that should concern us and our governments?
Is so, what should be done about it?

There are terror cells all over the world. And yes I believe there are terror cells in the US. The Border Patrol has caught people attempting to cross the southern border who are on terrorist watch lists. How many of them weren't caught? But I think most terrorists enter the country the same way all other immigrants enter. They fly.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"WASHINGTON - New data gathered by U.S. intelligence agencies warns the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah could soon strike Americans."

Can we see this data that warns?

The article does not provide any or even allude to any.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,488.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've got no doubt they're in Australia. Extreme right wing groups are becoming more noticeble.

The lone wolf terrorist can be difficult to stop. They can use firearms (if they can get them); drive a car into a crowded venue; and if they've got the ability set off an improvised explosive device. Because they act alone there's no warning unless they "talk" beforehand.

They're around.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, America has them too. A leader of the biggest cell in America has political rallies occasionally. Americans in this sect are oblivious of the fact.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Wow
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't you realize that you are comparing him to real terrorists like Hamas, or Al Queada? Are you really sure that you are willing to do that? Or, am I misinterpreting your post?
Remember, Trump is a man who has the support of many millions of good American citizens.

Courts in America have ruled Donald Trump engaged in an insurrection against our American constitution.

Are you really willing to excuse that?
Or am I misunderstanding all your threads?

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Remember, Trump is a man who has the support of many millions of good American citizens.
A very very very small number of them (a handful not reflective of the average Trump-supporting American) have literally been convicted of crimes with a terrorism enhancement to their sentences.

That same handful has been quite vociferous in declaring themselves to be Trump's followers, and to taking his statements (such as "stand back and stand by") as orders meant for them personally.

Accidentally or not, he is their leader.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
There are terror cells all over the world. And yes I believe there are terror cells in the US. The Border Patrol has caught people attempting to cross the southern border who are on terrorist watch lists. How many of them weren't caught? But I think most terrorists enter the country the same way all other immigrants enter. They fly.
Most terrorists in the USA are domestic and typically right wing militia organisations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most terrorists in the USA are domestic and typically right wing militia organisations.

And arguably worse than foreign cells in America. At least Americans are united against the foreign cells that perpetrate violence against our country. The domestic cells continue to divide Americans, doing the enemies' job for them.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Courts in America have ruled Donald Trump engaged in an insurrection against our American constitution.

Are you really willing to excuse that?
Or am I misunderstanding all your threads?
He has never been legally prosecuted or even legally charged with insurrection. There is no doubt that the SCOTUS will override the ludicrous decision by the Colorado Supreme Court.

• Wow
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's not forget the Antifa terrorists and also the terrorists who have attacked conservative churches and conservative pro-life clinics.

But that doesn't mean I have excused or forgotten the terrorists who bomb or attack abortion clinics. I don't make excuses for violent lawbreakers.

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He has never been legally prosecuted or even legally charged with insurrection. There is no doubt that the SCOTUS will override the ludicrous decision by the Colorado Supreme Court.

There is plenty of doubt about what SCOTUS will rule, it is actually a very interesting case. In fact, an argument could be made the Republicans that believe in state's rights should want Colorado to win. ;)

I'll be interested in what questions are asked, and by which justices, in the hearing on the case (which I believe is later today, 8 Feb).

Upvote 0