Do you believe Donald Trump is a Christian?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And both are terrible at it an gave it a bad name....

Think about how bad an example Obama makes to "other Muslims": He doesn't pray toward Mecca 5 times a day. He doesn't observe the Ramadan fast. He's never performed the Hajj. I'm surprised the mullahs and imans haven't denounced him as an apostate yet.

• Winner
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scriptures on the topic of God hating do not exactly edify Trump's "Christain" resume.

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Psalm 5:5 ESV
The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.

Psalm 11:5 ESV
The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

James 3:13-18 ESV
Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. ...

Malachi 2:16 ESV
“For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Think about how bad an example Obama makes to "other Muslims": He doesn't pray toward Mecca 5 times a day. He doesn't observe the Ramadan fast. He's never performed the Hajj. I'm surprised the mullahs and imans haven't denounced him as an apostate yet.

...he calls himself Christian and attended a Christian church for a long time (maybe still does).

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
...he calls himself Christian and attended a Christian church for a long time (maybe still does).
The First Church of Self Aggrandizement. Maybe thats why after all those years he was stymied when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The First Church of Self Aggrandizement. Maybe thats why after all those years he was stymied when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness.

I was referring to Obama.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And he turned bunches of them into martyrs.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,239,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
But as the inheritor of Peter, doesn't the pope have that power to declare Trump 'bound'?
All I know is he has declared Donald Trump is not a Christian. Don't think that was an infallible pronouncement though.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian