Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟934,694.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't believe they don't exist. That is, the universe is vast and it seems likely that that sapient species exist elsewhere in the universe.

But that sheer vastness also makes it very improbable that they visit us. So, no, I don't believe aliens abduct people.

Upvote 0

Self Improvement

Jun 24, 2004
Minneapolis, MN
✟2,258.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Define "alien".

Alien as in something we may consider humanoid, something like the Zerg, single celled organisms on Mars?

I suppose there are so many stars in the universe, many with their own solar systems that anything could be out there.

My personal belief on the matter is that there most likely is something we would consider life out there, given the enormity of the universe and the sheer numbers involved.

As far as people being abducted, that is a no. There is something called "sleep paralysis" which I think contributed to many of the so called "abductions" people have reported. Reports like these have changed over the centuries from demons like succubi, and now aliens due to our popular culture. Given the size of the universe I don't see it as feasible to travel such distances.

Now, that is my personal belief on the matter, it should never be taught in a classroom until the evidence is in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0
Nov 20, 2011
✟9,171.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe they don't exist. That is, the universe is vast and it seems likely that that sapient species exist elsewhere in the universe.

But that sheer vastness also makes it very improbable that they visit us. So, no, I don't believe aliens abduct people.
my thoughts exactly, almost to the word.

Upvote 0

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Consider a big house,
In that house there a lot of things which we use.
We just don't use thing leaving out all the things right ?
Considering the genesis,
humans are the weakest yet the most valued in the sight of god.

If I am not wrong,Aliens do exist and they are under the control of Satan
why ? from the scriptures,it is very clear that satan has powers equal to god,so obviously he could control the rest of the god's creations like aliens who might have rebelled against god or so the called aliens might be demons and fallen angels in flesh,they might enter earth in the disguised version of ufo.

still earth has 989 years to go,so have to wait and see,2012 is going to be the decision point,world is not going to end,but something is going to change on earth

Upvote 0

3rdHeaven

Truth Seeker
Nov 23, 2011
✟1,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Consider a big house,
In that house there a lot of things which we use.
We just don't use thing leaving out all the things right ?
Considering the genesis,
humans are the weakest yet the most valued in the sight of god.

If I am not wrong,Aliens do exist and they are under the control of Satan
why ? from the scriptures,it is very clear that satan has powers equal to god,so obviously he could control the rest of the god's creations like aliens who might have rebelled against god or so the called aliens might be demons and fallen angels in flesh,they might enter earth in the disguised version of ufo.

still earth has 989 years to go,so have to wait and see,2012 is going to be the decision point,world is not going to end,but something is going to change on earth

You started making sense, but then lost me completely on your second paragraph.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You started making sense, but then lost me completely on your second paragraph.

What I am saying is,If at all aliens exist,they might be under the control of satan.And of all the god's creations,humans are the highest as humans are made in god's image and also jesus died for our sins.The greatest sacrifice in the heavens.So obviously our human race is dominant in the universe

Upvote 0

3rdHeaven

Truth Seeker
Nov 23, 2011
✟1,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What I am saying is,If at all aliens exist,they might be under the control of satan.And of all the god's creations,humans are the highest as humans are made in god's image and also jesus died for our sins.The greatest sacrifice in the heavens.So obviously our human race is dominant in the universe

Yes but under Satan? Lucifer is suppose to be the ruler of this world (earth). Your supposing this universe?

Hey I'm ok with what ever you believe and honestly who's to say who is right or wrong. I'm just trying to follow the logic.

Upvote 0

whitetiger1

Sep 3, 2011
in front of my computer
✟1,946.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What I am saying is,If at all aliens exist,they might be under the control of Satan.And of all the god's creations,humans are the highest as humans are made in god's image and also Jesus died for our sins.The greatest sacrifice in the heavens.So obviously our human race is dominant in the universe

At one time we thought we were the center of the universe, we now know we are not. The universe is a big place and we are but a small subset of that. What's to say there are not other beings out there

Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes but under Satan? Lucifer is suppose to be the ruler of this world (earth). Your supposing this universe?

Hey I'm ok with what ever you believe and honestly who's to say who is right or wrong. I'm just trying to follow the logic.

I don't want to sound crazy but I have seen a UFO for real in my hometown when we see rarely a helicopter in the skies.

I myself have few questions regarding aliens,
If they are under Jesus control,they will not visit earth without god's permission

but if they do visit earth,that means they are not in the control of god,but in some other,who else ? satan.

I think you have seen the word "might" this is just my side of view.
reading the deceptions in the revelations I personally think there might come a strong false proof that Jesus is not the lord,hence people get cheated easily as they lost their belief on the god.
It is very important to remember that believing is seeing.
and in those days,there might be a chance people losing the holy spirit because of their wrong beliefs.

If we consider the first flood,there's a part where god says my spirit will not be upon these people any more and the same might happen during the revelation deception times as people might lose the power of holy spirit by completely disobeying god and thinking that jesus is a fake.

But How can that belief be so strong ? unless something which is very real,very true standing infront of our eyes could bring that false belief,not just by spreading false information on god.

This can happen only by the existence of UFOs,Aliens etc

World is waiting for these aliens or ufos to come so that they can thrash out christianity and prove that jesus was a big lie.

And the aliens who are visiting the earth,they work for satan,and also they might be well advanced in compared with what humans got

But seeing the blind deceptions in the revelations,it is pretty clear that these demons are ruling over people,it means,these demons or ufo they visit earth and what they do is,first they gain the trust of people ?

how,aliens might divide into two teams,one bad and one good,
the bad might attack earth,like to occupy,and these good ones might join forces in defending earth.finally they get succeeded in defending the bad ones and gaining the trust from each and everyone on earth that these aliens are good and once they gained start,they will start the work by producing false witness about jesus and that he is a fake and all...

if at all this happens,this can take more than 500 years or something like that,and according to some scholars,earth has got 989 years before the jesus comes back from now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
UFO means unidentified flying object. It could have been a firefly for all he knows.

You are telling that to a person whose a ex fighter pilot and whose currently working in the aviation field.Good Joke.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.