Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit coming soon?

• We already got it on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2.

• Yes, a MUCH greater outpouring is coming soon!

• ! think that things will continue pretty much as they are now!

• No, I think that the dark side of the force is taking over until 2nd coming!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I do think so, but for certain additional reasons. The time is quickly approaching when we, as the Church, will need to trust and depend on God more than ever before. Western hegemony does not have much time left, and when it goes...that would mean a paradigm shift for every person living on this planet. I believe that the difficulties we will be facing will have the effect of catapulting people into churches as they seek for any semblance of peace and guidance.

Spectacularly well said Quantum Paradise....(but then again what else could be expected from somebody who would choose the handle Quantum Paradise)??????!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Dennis, the prophecies will be fulfilled because the world is too wicked. The only thing that can modify the wrath falling on us is repentance by the majority. And the religions love their false creeds more than repentance. So prepare to move." (Dan B.)

You could be right Dan Bertrand, but I am hopeful that God is about to start a grass fire that may burn up one third of the people living on earth in a metaphorical/spiritual sense!!!!!

Isaiah 40:6 ¶ "The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh [is] grass, and all the goodliness thereof [is] as the flower of the field:"

Revelation 8:7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."

I am wondering if the real meaning of this verse in REvelation could be very positive and mean that God is about to awaken one third of the people on earth!!!!!

Upvote 0

River-Dweller

Apr 30, 2011
LaFollette, TN
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
onlybygrace84 said:
I dont think there will be any larger outpouring. We already have everything the Father has promised concerning the Holy Spirit and prophecy is clear that as time draws to an end things on earth are only going to get worse. Jesus said as in the days of His return would be like the days of Noah.

I am not a strict Dispensationalist. Strict Dispensationalism does not fit with Pentecostalism historically as the early Pentecostals were Postmillennialists, expecting a great end-times revival. Could it be that we are not as close to the end-times as you think and there is yet to be a great outpouring of the Spirit's and power in the earth?

BTW: I am somewhat Dispensationalist and I do believe in the Pre-Trib rapture and I also support the state of Israel.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am not a strict Dispensationalist. Strict Dispensationalism does not fit with Pentecostalism historically as the early Pentecostals were Postmillennialists, expecting a great end-times revival. Could it be that we are not as close to the end-times as you think and there is yet to be a great outpouring of the Spirit's and power in the earth?

BTW: I am somewhat Dispensationalist and I do believe in the Pre-Trib rapture and I also support the state of Israel.

Fascinating theory River-Dweller!!!

So are you saying that if indeed this prediction given to Pastor Shane Warren of a devaluation of the USA dollar is true that this might fit with what has been shown to Howard STorm in his NDE that the kingdom of God comes to the earth over the next two centuries????

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Guest: Shane Warren
July 9-15, 2012

We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

.near-death.com/experiences/storm03.html

Howard STorm:
Howard's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.]

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It began at Pentecost -and has not ceased to wave to fro across the centuries.
the former rain for the planting and the latter rain for the surge of growth before the harvest - the days of which we are already in .

over the late 1980's to late 1990s over 10million decision card to follow the lord Jesus were signed in the gospel crusades throughout Uganda

the rich nations have been to busy to consider the invitation ,so caught up in the cares of this world .. so the master has sent the messengers into the highways and byways, inviting them to the marriage supper of the Lamb .and the final gathering in and dividing of the tares from the wheat is soon upon us .

I read an article this morning that I believe has amazing potential to help spark a revival. This explanation of how time in the spirit realm is so different than time as it appears to us humans is fantastic!!!!!

Near Death Revelations on the Confusion About the Rapture of the Church - Buck Stephens - Secrets of a Supernatural World

(Buck Stephens:
The “calling away” of the Church has been a much-debated doctrine over
the years as to when and if it will occur. Some say it will occur before the
Tribulation, some say during it, and some say it occurs at the end at the second
coming of Jesus. I must confess that over the years I have wavered a bit
between the views as I studied the Bible. However, today I can say that after
many years of “peeling the onion” of the Word of God, and as a result of my
near-death experience, I have no doubt that it occurs somewhere from the
beginning of the Tribulation to somewhere just before the Great Tribulation
(the second half of the Tribulation). Even during the writing of this book, I
became even more impressed with this fact as I contemplated the information
I wished to present here. Let me simply state that this “calling away” is a
lightning-like moment when the Church is called away by Jesus into Heaven with Him in preparation for His second coming. Meanwhile, it is a time of
great tribulation on the Earth as the wrath of God is poured out on the unrepentant......

Now for those of you who have trouble accepting this “calling away” or
“rapture” of the Church, I want you to know that the Lord gave me revelation
in my encounter with Him regarding this as well. The reason there is so
much confusion and disagreement about this is due to the way time-bound
physical minds like ours view it. We must overlay the physical with the spiritual
so that we can understand.

As we have discussed before, a day is as a 1000 years to the Lord and vice
versa. I told you that I experienced an ever-present now when I was in His
presence. The point is that time means nothing to God, and all the events of
humankind are played out in what is a microcosm or flash moment of eternity
to God. The Tribulation is seven years long, and the Great Tribulation
is three and a half years—or the second half of the seven-year Tribulation.
What is that time to God—nothing!

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I see God moving. Moving in my life and someone else's life that I thought was lost.....Does it mean a spark of the Holy Ghost or just God rubbing off of me andmy life style changes changed someone perspective on life.....My limp leg is still healing and I am thankful to Abba Father that it wasn't dislocated. But I know God is moving in my life again because I chose to listen to the Holy Ghost that's inside of me and repent.....Chasening is hurtful for a season but produces the peaceable fruit's of rightousness to those who have been trained by it. I know in my heart....On that May afternoon after church in 08 when I decided that I was no longer follow God because He wouldn't give me the desires of my heart. That very same day I was hit I mean moments of making up my mind I was hit with a massive wave of anxiety that crippled every part of me. I was no longer fit for service and I was no longer able to sin without a conscience. I was troubled by the thought that I had died back in 05 when I OD'd and this world and everything in it was my heart that God had opened to show to the entire universe what wickedness I was. At any moment I thought I was going to be thrown in hell. The anxiety of living with a fear that is so strong was beyond what our bodies are capable of handling. I imagine when we all stand before God. whether Jew or not.....Those of us who do the will of the Father will be sad at our mistakes but we will have Yeshua by Our sides...Those who live a life that is depraved and without a conscience in the sense that they are free to do what evil they are capable of without feeling pain for other's. The anxiety will crush them and God's Ultimate Glory will show and there own conscience will get them sent to hell. I have had the uniqe position to be able to taste what it will feel like for them but, that was the Lord's way of whipping me for wanting to leave Him.....I know I got off on a testimony so sorry but I believe the Lord is healing me and helping me repent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I see God moving. Moving in my life and someone else's life that I thought was lost.....Does it mean a spark of the Holy Ghost or just God rubbing off of me andmy life style changes changed someone perspective on life.....My limp leg is still healing and I am thankful to Abba Father that it wasn't dislocated. But I know God is moving in my life again because I chose to listen to the Holy Ghost that's inside of me and repent.....Chasening is hurtful for a season but produces the peaceable fruit's of rightousness to those who have been trained by it. I know in my heart....On that May afternoon after church in 08 when I decided that I was no longer follow God because He wouldn't give me the desires of my heart. That very same day I was hit I mean moments of making up my mind I was hit with a massive wave of anxiety that crippled every part of me. I was no longer fit for service and I was no longer able to sin without a conscience. I was troubled by the thought that I had died back in 05 when I OD'd and this world and everything in it was my heart that God had opened to show to the entire universe what wickedness I was. At any moment I thought I was going to be thrown in hell. The anxiety of living with a fear that is so strong was beyond what our bodies are capable of handling. I imagine when we all stand before God. whether Jew or not.....Those of us who do the will of the Father will be sad at our mistakes but we will have Yeshua by Our sides...Those who live a life that is depraved and without a conscience in the sense that they are free to do what evil they are capable of without feeling pain for other's. The anxiety will crush them and God's Ultimate Glory will show and there own conscience will get them sent to hell. I have had the uniqe position to be able to taste what it will feel like for them but, that was the Lord's way of whipping me for wanting to leave Him.....I know I got off on a testimony so sorry but I believe the Lord is healing me and helping me repent.

Dabro......your testimony is POWERFUL.......You have learned lessons in a way comparable to Jonah attempting to run away from God.....which did not work out so well for Jonah over the short term......but now there is a power in your story that helps myself and others learn more about Messiah Jesus/Yehoshua.......not only as a lamb of God......BUT ALSO AS THE LION!!!!!!!

We must learn about both the severity......as well as the mercy of Messiah Jesus/Yeshua......or we will certainly fall into deception!!!

Actually......it is astonishing how many false ideas I have had that I have been shown over these past 23 years!!!!!!!

I could never have figured out any of these without the mercy and guidance of the Holy Spirit....In 1990 I asked God to give me wisdom and correct me in a way that was tough enough that I would understand what I was being shown......so that I could be of more use to others.........The correction started immediately.....it was rough.......but it is so wonderful to know and understand God so much better than I did before!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We know that when sin abounds grace abounds all the more. When there is more sin and bondage in the world then there is more of the power of God to set people free and to deliver them.

An absolutely awesome insight on this topic RedRover!!!!!!!

You are absolutely correct that as the "enemy comes in like a flood" the standard that God raises up will become more and more easy to see!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And, of course the "Charismatic Outpouring" (so called) was Global in nature, Resulted in MANY folks repenting and turning to God all over the world, and times of refreshing came and stayed around for about a decade - spiritual hunger was VERY High in those years, and the Holy Spirit was working among the people. even churches that wanted NOTHING to do with it were changed by it.

Naturally the "OLD GUARD" - the "Orthodox institutions" with the "vested interests" - opposed it - just like they did Jesus - since HE didn't do things "Their way" either.

They'll oppose the next "Move of God" just as strongly - and for the same reasons.

Yes!!!!

And maybe I am wrong.....but at this time I am convinced that God wants to reveal so many astonishing mysteries to all of us.....but we are amazingly blind and dull of hearing.....

I may be wrong.....but the NDE of Dr. George Ritchie could be an amazing tool to reach the lost with........but so many of us are turned away from such accounts because we cannot hear the guidance of the Holy Spirit regarding whether or not such accounts are true or not!!!!

Frankly.....I was five years wondering if the being of light who reviewed lives with people might just be Satan??????!!!!!

Now at this time I kind of wonder how messed up my view of the afterlife was back a couple of decades ago!!

.near-death.com/ritchie.html#a04d

d. His Description of the Horrors of Hell

They were still somewhere on the surface of the Earth; but no living person or beings of light could be seen. Before them was a plain jammed with hordes of spirits who are the most miserable and angriest beings he has ever seen. Many were engaged in hand-to-hand combat with no weapons - trying in vain to hurt and kill those who didn't agree with them. A lot of verbal abuse could be heard between them as their thoughts could be heard by everyone around them the moment they are thought. Ritchie is horrified as he wonders what living in such a realm would be like - a place where you cannot hide from who you really are.

These spirits were locked into destructive thought-patterns, rage and uncontrollable lust. Some were trying in vain to get sexual gratification from each other. The wailing coming from the hordes of unsatisfied spirits was tremendous. Other spirits were in despair saying things such as, "I always knew!" and "Didn't I warn you!" Ritchie realizes this place is truly hell. Their obsessive thoughts and emotions extended beyond the physical realm and into the spiritual realm where they cannot be satisfied. Yet there was nothing preventing any of the poor spirits in these realms from leaving. There was no condemnation coming from Jesus either - only compassion for these miserable spirits. Ritchie realizes Jesus hadn't abandoned any of them here. Instead they fled from the light to escape from having the darkness of their heart from being revealed.

e. His Observations of the Temple of Wisdom

They then travel to a completely different realm where some kind of enormous university is located. Spirits dressed as monks busily and happily engaged in some form of artistic behavior or research. An enormous library exists here where all the important books of the universe are assembled. Ritchie asks Jesus if this is heaven. These are the spirits of people who grew beyond selfish desires while on Earth; but, like the spirits in hell, these spirits cannot see Jesus either.

f. His Vision of the Heavenly City

Ritchie is then taken into outer space toward a distant city made of brilliant light - similar in description to the heavenly city in the Book of Revelation (see also Revelation 21:10-27.) This is the place where people go who have become like Jesus while on Earth - a place where love is the dominant focus of life. This is heaven he realizes; but he is not allowed to enter it. Instead, Jesus shows him the future of Earth and is told to return to his physical body. At this point, Ritchie is revived from death.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe in a greater harvest, but perhaps not that of a larger outpouring of the Holy Ghost, but more on the lines of a Great Revival....one last great revival, one last fire before his coming. At least this is what I saw in a Dream.

Dragongunner.....may I ask you to pray for a friend of mine who may just be willing to take a shot at the Cyrus prophecy as given to Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred. Here is one of his articles that I made into a blog:

Homegrown Panacea Instead of Western Dependence

Upvote 0

Optimus Fortis

N°6
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2011
UK
✟35,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't know where I read it, but with the '67 war you got the charismatic movement and in 1900 with Israel the Azusastreet etc. A tsunami is coming, He'll raise up Israel and that means revival for the world.

The charismatic movement resulted from Zionism getting bailed out by the US' military might?

:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dragongunner.....may I ask you to pray for a friend of mine who may just be willing to take a shot at the Cyrus prophecy as given to Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred. Here is one of his articles that I made into a blog:

Homegrown Panacea Instead of Western Dependence

Prayers sent for your friend...."the latter rain shall be greater than the former rain.." The day of Pentecost was the beginning.....not the ending.

Also I forgot that in that dream I kept saying...."Its going to start in a small place and in a small way...."

We know that when the Holy Spirit was poured out in America, it was indeed in a small place with a small group......and it spread. So do I believe a revival also.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There are 7 appointed visitation days of Christ having promises of each one.

The prophecy of Joel is clearly not over, because the prophecy was not all fulfilled.

The coming of the Lord is as the rain, 2 comings, and two rains upon the Earth where the spirit is given to men.

The first outpouring was in the spring, but the last outpouring promises to be twice the amount in double portion when the fall rains arrive.

The book of Revelation is a wholly Jewish book in that it speaks in the language of the feasts from front to back.

Revelation is about the unfolding of the fall Harvest days.

We see Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippor, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzereth happening.

Revelation shows and lays out the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor taking place, in the 6th and 7th seals, in the 6th and 7th trumpets, in the 6th and 7th Bowl.

That's the fact of the matter but people who do not study the Torah cycle, and the prayers spoken on exact days, and people who aren't familiar with what happens on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor and Sukkot, and Shemini Atzereth, DO NOT SEE WHAT IS TAKING PLACE.

They do not see what Revelation is unfolding because they do not know the language of the 7 feasts days of Christ, and the promises associated with those feasts.

Mainstream Christianity should not even open the book of Revelation until they learn all the traditions and prayers, and events of the 7 feast days.

Revelation is a book written to Jews alone, only the people who study the culture and laws of God would pick up on the many dates being given, and what those dates mean.

For instance,'' There was silence in heaven for about the space of a half an hour.''

What day is it that the whole nation is silent for about 30 min, and what is taking place?

Not only does the silence clue you in, but the events unfolding prove what day it is.

But mainstream Christianity has no way of knowing this.

I did a lot of thinking about Mr. Eporu Ronald's article this week. I was wondering and wondering if his ideas could be far too optimistic....and then it hit me about Isaiah 35!!!! When Jews have their Jerusalem Third TEmple complex......and when certain Islamic nations allow Jews and Noahides to attend the Festival of Tabernacles....those Islamic nations will receive rain in due season......so much of it that streams will literally break forth in the desert.

Ofcourse....the metaphorical fulfillment of "streams breaking forth in the desert" will occur as well....meaning an outpouring of the Holy Spirit unlike ever before in history!!!!!

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I did a lot of thinking about Mr. Eporu Ronald's article this week. I was wondering and wondering if his ideas could be far too optimistic....and then it hit me about Isaiah 35!!!! When Jews have their Jerusalem Third TEmple complex......and when certain Islamic nations allow Jews and Noahides to attend the Festival of Tabernacles....those Islamic nations will receive rain in due season......so much of it that streams will literally break forth in the desert.

Ofcourse....the metaphorical fulfillment of "streams breaking forth in the desert" will occur as well....meaning an outpouring of the Holy Spirit unlike ever before in history!!!!!

The giving of the spirit depends upon the giving of the rain.

Zechariah says that if you will not keep the feast of Tabernacles, you will receive no rain.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0