Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit coming soon?

• We already got it on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2.

• Yes, a MUCH greater outpouring is coming soon!

• ! think that things will continue pretty much as they are now!

• No, I think that the dark side of the force is taking over until 2nd coming!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Personally I love the idea put forward by a pastor in Uganda that when we Christians support and respect the Jewish people more as they play their role in bringing back Messiah, the Holy Spirit will be poured out unlike ever before in history!

That makes a lot of sense to me!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This prophecy of a massive outpouring sure sounds great to me!

The Great Tsunami by Rick Joyner | MorningStar Prophetic Bulletins 2011
We will see events like hundreds of thousands of people gathering spontaneously for prayer and worship, becoming the biggest news stories of the day. News teams will be following apostolic teams and evangelists like they do politicians and business leaders now. Much more is happening now than most are aware of, or that is making the news, but when the Lord “suddenly comes into His temple,” it will be the news, and the whole world will be aware of it.

There will be individual newscasts from secular networks that will cause more to come to Christ than Christian networks have in their entire existence. This is not to negate what has been accomplished by Christian networks but rather to stress the impact that this revival will have. We will go through a period when the news of the great things God is doing will crowd out just about all other news around the world.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont think there will be any larger outpouring. We already have everything the Father has promised concerning the Holy Spirit and prophecy is clear that as time draws to an end things on earth are only going to get worse. Jesus said as in the days of His return would be like the days of Noah.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I dont think there will be any larger outpouring. We already have everything the Father has promised concerning the Holy Spirit and prophecy is clear that as time draws to an end things on earth are only going to get worse. Jesus said as in the days of His return would be like the days of Noah.

That certainly sounds logical!

I was truly surprised by what was shown to Pastor Shane Warren regarding what is coming next:

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural
Guest: Shane Warren
July 9-15, 2012

We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

Upvote 0
Jun 27, 2012
alshawitz
✟15,356.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While there is an interesting coencidence or two in the dates mentioned, there is no biblical support for these assumptions. Most importantly the prophecy of Joel is already fulfilled because Peter said it was at Pentecost. We are still in the last days and people can be filled with the Spirit but to say Joel's prophecy means something is coming is not biblically accurate. Most of what he said is not biblically supported. The Bible does not say that Christians take dominon of the world before Christ return. Jesus is nothing like Jonah, who was disobedient and stubborn. The only connection is that Jonah was three days in the belly of a fish and Jesus was in the earth for three days before His ressurection. I personly believe that Pentecostal missionaries, guided by the Spirit, could see a great outpouring of the Spirit, if they could gather large numbers of people and preach the Gospel to them.:amen:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
While there is an interesting coencidence or two in the dates mentioned, there is no biblical support for these assumptions. Most importantly the prophecy of Joel is already fulfilled because Peter said it was at Pentecost. We are still in the last days and people can be filled with the Spirit but to say Joel's prophecy means something is coming is not biblically accurate. Most of what he said is not biblically supported. The Bible does not say that Christians take dominon of the world before Christ return. Jesus is nothing like Jonah, who was disobedient and stubborn. The only connection is that Jonah was three days in the belly of a fish and Jesus was in the earth for three days before His ressurection. I personly believe that Pentecostal missionaries, guided by the Spirit, could see a great outpouring of the Spirit, if they could gather large numbers of people and preach the Gospel to them.:amen:

Good points JonathanBChristian but what about the idea of a latter harvest, fall harvest, being greater than the spring harvest?

I believe the outpouring of the First Century was in some ways comparable to the spring Holy Days that centred around the harvest of barley and winter wheat?! The Autumn harvest was of a much wider variety of fruit!

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good points JonathanBChristian but what about the idea of a latter harvest, fall harvest, being greater than the spring harvest?

I believe the outpouring of the First Century was in some ways comparable to the spring Holy Days that centred around the harvest of barley and winter wheat?! The Autumn harvest was of a much wider variety of fruit!

I only believe in a greater outpouring of the Spirit from the perspective of how many receive. As more people are gathered to the Lord in the end of days, more will be filled with the Spirit and that would lead to a greater outpouring, but definitely it's nothing like a greater quality of the Holy Spirit as some would suggest. How can that be? If I want a greater influence of the Spirit I don't need to wait until the end of days (assuming I'm alive then) I only need to yield to the Spirit more and give more time to the Lord. The greater outpouring will only be in terms of how many receive. Just have to becareful with that even, because I don't believe that denominations that preach the Holy Spirit no longer possesses us will receive, just because they reject that presence now while it's freely available to them. God is not going to force Himself upon anyone and I know many denoms preach that it will happen whether they want it or not. That is certainly unbiblical.

Upvote 0

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe in a greater harvest, but perhaps not that of a larger outpouring of the Holy Ghost, but more on the lines of a Great Revival....one last great revival, one last fire before his coming. At least this is what I saw in a Dream.

Upvote 0

Michaelismyname

Jun 11, 2012
✟1,230.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It began at Pentecost -and has not ceased to wave to fro across the centuries.
the former rain for the planting and the latter rain for the surge of growth before the harvest - the days of which we are already in .

over the late 1980's to late 1990s over 10million decision card to follow the lord Jesus were signed in the gospel crusades throughout Uganda

the rich nations have been to busy to consider the invitation ,so caught up in the cares of this world .. so the master has sent the messengers into the highways and byways, inviting them to the marriage supper of the Lamb .and the final gathering in and dividing of the tares from the wheat is soon upon us .

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe in a greater harvest, but perhaps not that of a larger outpouring of the Holy Ghost, but more on the lines of a Great Revival....one last great revival, one last fire before his coming. At least this is what I saw in a Dream.

Wow!!!!!!

A friend of mine from a Pentecostal Church here in Nova Scotia had a dream back in the 1970's where he travelled to several different denominations of Christianty. What he was shown was miracles, signs, wonders and people returning to God with their whole hearts, in each and every congregation!!!!! The coming Great Revival will be all across the board and will not be limited to any one specific group or denomination!!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I only believe in a greater outpouring of the Spirit from the perspective of how many receive. As more people are gathered to the Lord in the end of days, more will be filled with the Spirit and that would lead to a greater outpouring, but definitely it's nothing like a greater quality of the Holy Spirit as some would suggest. .................. God is not going to force Himself upon anyone and I know many denoms preach that it will happen whether they want it or not. That is certainly unbiblical.

You could be right OnlybyGrace but there are some intriguing scriptures that have off the scale implications!!!!

Joel 2:28 ¶
And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Isaiah 11:7
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust [shall be] the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It began at Pentecost -and has not ceased to wave to fro across the centuries.
the former rain for the planting and the latter rain for the surge of growth before the harvest - the days of which we are already in .

over the late 1980's to late 1990s over 10million decision card to follow the lord Jesus were signed in the gospel crusades throughout Uganda

the rich nations have been to busy to consider the invitation ,so caught up in the cares of this world .. so the master has sent the messengers into the highways and byways, inviting them to the marriage supper of the Lamb .and the final gathering in and dividing of the tares from the wheat is soon upon us .

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I heard some of what has happened in Uganda from the Transformation I and II videos! ASTONISHING!!!!

Upvote 0

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow!!!!!!

A friend of mine from a Pentecostal Church here in Nova Scotia had a dream back in the 1970's where he travelled to several different denominations of Christianty. What he was shown was miracles, signs, wonders and people returning to God with their whole hearts, in each and every congregation!!!!! The coming Great Revival will be all across the board and will not be limited to any one specific group or denomination!!!!!

Mine was in 1984, I saw myself going through a series of events which were impossiable for me to understand or interpet almost any of it, but my pastor at that time, who was also in the dream interpeted it, an so much of so far has came true, even though it didn't seem at the time possiable. Part of the dream was after I had came out of a dark tunnel leaving my pastor behind, I had to go through him to get out to the light. When I came out the sky was the most beautiful orange glow with white clouds, an to the east I saw lightning strikes....I heard myself later say that there was going to be a great revival, one last great fire....I don't know why I said that but a power I never felt ever before fell on me, in so much that I felt nothing was impossiable...the dream goes on but my pastor said the sky represented revival.....an that me going through him in the tunnel showed that the day was coming when we would part ways, me going past him was very sorrowful an full of strife.......I didn't believe this could happen, I lovede my pastor like a best friend an father....but yrs later it happened, we have not walked or talked together in yrs now an I have no clue where he is these days.....ok too much ramble...sorry.

• Agree
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yes, the coming Great Revival will be in groups and denominations that believe on Him.

Our church believes this to the point of getting better prepared. We have packets that contains pamphlets on salvation and other basic Biblical information so we're increasing the quantity of those. If they decide to attend our church, we're including where our church is located, times of services, etc. We've decided how we're going to handle services when additional people come into the church, parking, etc. We've prepared our fundamental belief statements for distribution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You could be right OnlybyGrace but there are some intriguing scriptures that have off the scale implications!!!!

Joel 2:28 ¶

Isaiah 11:7

Isaiah 65:25

The problem with this view you hold is Peter said in Acts 2 that the Joel prophecy had been fulfilled when the Holy Spirit fell upon the church in Acts 2:1-4 and unless the "last days" Joel spoke of has ended already then this prophecy is still being fulfilled currently and can't refer to a time in the future of a GREATER outpouring, understand?

Those verses from Isaiah refer to the coming kingdom of the Lord, not a greater outpouring of the Spirit.

Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The problem with this view you hold is Peter said in Acts 2 that the Joel prophecy had been fulfilled when the Holy Spirit fell upon the church in Acts 2:1-4 and unless the "last days" Joel spoke of has ended already then this prophecy is still being fulfilled currently and can't refer to a time in the future of a GREATER outpouring, understand?

Those verses from Isaiah refer to the coming kingdom of the Lord, not a greater outpouring of the Spirit.

Good points but there is that possibility that the greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit is multiplied and multiplied and multiplied until the whole world is transformed?!

Matthew 13:33 ¶
Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just think that there will not be a greater outpouring only those who are Spirit-filled will become more faithful to the Word and commands of God, and as such their Spirit anointing will be more prominent and others will begin to be filled as they preach the gospel and others are saved.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just think that there will not be a greater outpouring only those who are Spirit-filled will become more faithful to the Word and commands of God, and as such their Spirit anointing will be more prominent and others will begin to be filled as they preach the gospel and others are saved.

Over these past two years I have read and re-read The Vision by Pastor Rick Joyner. My wife is a gifted Pentecostal who has spoken in tongues and often has dreams that come to pass. I would have to term myself Messianic Gentile and I have never spoken in tongues and I found that this writing is much like something of a Rosetta Stone for the two of us so that I can comprehend better how she thinks.

I am astonished by the sheer brilliance of this book and have enormous difficulty imagining that this was not inspired by the Holy Spirit?!

I get the impression from this vision that the coming of the Kingdom of Messiah to the earth could well happen in a far different manner than I used to think while I was a teenager listening to Garner Ted Armstrong and his dad?!?!

TheVision The Final Quest the Call RickJoyner PDF

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know that the "Jewish People" or our relationship with them is a real issue, but there ARE "Times of refreshing" - the last MAJOR ONE was 1966-1978 or so, and it was GLOBAL in its effect. It Changed almost every denominational group (whether they liked it or not), and introduced MANY concepts to the Body of Christ that weren't as well perceived before.

I expect that there'll be several more times of refreshing/revivals in the future - and it's about time for another to roll through.

• Informative
Upvote 0