Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Do you agree or disagree?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is your mind already made up? not only is it made up it has been slammed shut like a bank vault door,
then you have the nerve to complain that no one is prepared to listen to you, something tells me you must be religious.
I don't know whether @amariselle is closed-minded on this matter, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt at this stage. What irks me, however, is that she doesn't appear willing to do the same and has started casting aspersions on the honesty of her interlocutor. Ironically, she earlier said, "Such arrogant assumptions. One would think you know me better than I know myself."

Upvote 0

Veera Chase

Jun 15, 2016
UK
✟742.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know whether @amariselle is closed-minded on this matter, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt at this stage. What irks me, however, is that she doesn't appear willing to do the same and has started casting aspersions on the honesty of her interlocutor. Ironically, she earlier said, "Such arrogant assumptions. One would think you know me better than I know myself."
I don't think we will hear from amariselle again on this op because she has inadvertently talked herself into a corner.

As far as she is concerned she must maintain her stance come hell or high water, she is not only closed minded but she has cut herself off from anything that could possibly have an affect on her belief, her whole life would change and she certainly doesn't want that to happen, she must either walk away or turn up the volume on her La La La's.
There is not a religion on the planet that is open to question, if anyone knows of one please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is AV?
I do not now what happened with him. He has not been posting for a while. He goes by the name of AV1611VET
SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE this means that he is a KJV only believer.

Upvote 0