Do People Believe Homosexuality Still Abomination To God?

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My point is that some people go on and on and on and on about one single sin -- homosexuality -- while not discussing the other sins

This is one thread on one sin - is it your argument that there are no other threads in all of CF regarding any other sin ... but this one sin?

Have you been to the "Sabbath and the Law" forums lately?? There is an example of an entire forum discussing the law and violation of it and commandments of God etc - where this one particular sin gets almost zero airtime. Maybe someone should go over there and add a discussion about this specific sin also being mentioned in the Bible , so at least it would make "honorable mention" in the list of things they are discussing regarding the commandments of God.

Upvote 0
May 24, 2020
Bavaria
✟9,421.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Exactly, and the influence on lawmakers in almost all western democracies is such a big issue.

Moreover, it is a political submission to a "supremacy of free fornication". Unborn children may be lawfully mass murdered in order that women kindly have the unlimited right to free whoredom; therefore, those dilettantish jurists according to the role model of Freisler (I chose Freisler, who was the chief judge at the Supreme People's Court under Hitler, because he had also deprived so many of their Human Rights) arbitrarily in unjustice and in the perversion of justice legislatively defined that life first begins with the beginning of labor pains.
But to the point. Acceptance is now in the majority. That is also a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My point is that some people go on and on and on and on about one single sin -- homosexuality -- while not discussing the other sins that are much more prominent in God's Word.

I do not support taking God's name in vain. Why do you even make such an off-the-wall accusation? Do you support taking God's name in vain?

It isn't that this sin is worse in God's sight, I don't believe that. Too easy to get prideful and think how great we are. Its because they made a huge deal out of it and did all they could to gain society approval -which they now have and now if we don't give our approval they feel free to insult us. Can you think of many other sins that this has happened too? Perhaps heterosexuals living together without marriage is now close but I can't think of much else.
There might be some fornicators who boast about their conquests but they have not gathered an entire movement based around it. They don't have a flag and hold parades. Ever seen as Adultery Pride parade? No. This is what sets this sin apart. They have forced it to be prominent, which is why it gets entire threads.

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because... if you had then you must also support taking God's name in vain?

What is your point?

I don't follow your thinking at all, so I won't respond to it. If you have something relevant to what I said, then say it.

To repeat... Why are you and others so obsessed with one single sin that is not as important as many other sins such as idolatry (the first "do not..." sin), murder, theft, lying, and others? These are all mentioned in the Ten Commandments, whereas homosexuality is not.

Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, not even once!

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Exactly, and the influence on lawmakers in almost all western democracies is such a big issue.

Moreover, it is a political submission to a "supremacy of free fornication". Unborn children must be lawfully mass murdered in order that women kindly have the unlimited right to free whoredom; therefore, those dilettantish jurists according to the role model of Freisler (I chose Freisler, who was the chief judge at the Supreme People's Court under Hitler, because he had also deprived so many of their Human Rights) in unjustice and in the perversion of justice legislatively defined that life begins with the birth pain.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject being discussed: "do people believe homosexuality still abomination to God". Why are you going off on such a tangent??

Upvote 0
May 24, 2020
Bavaria
✟9,421.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Homosexuals are a very, very small section of society. You have bigger fish to fry.

Concerning the threat of that HOMO-DICTATORSHIP established by the Global Agenda which should not be underestimated:

Here follows a headline from the U.K.

"A Christian actress in the U.K. has lost her religious discrimination case in which she alleged that she was wrongfully terminated from a musical production because of faith-informed opinions on homosexuality she had expressed on social media as a teenager".

The expression of her opinions on social media was her private business and conducted outside of her workplace, and therefore none of the businesses of her employer.

If that's no remarkable example of an already established Homo-Dictatorship, so what else is that?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0
May 24, 2020
Bavaria
✟9,421.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject being discussed: "do people believe homosexuality still abomination to God". Why are you going off on such a tangent??

Because on the one hand, both issues can be posted under the one headline "NEW RELIGION OF IDOLATROUS VENERATION OF FORNICATION AND ADULTERY" which everything has to be submitted to pursuant to those dictatorial in the perversion of justice legislated laws of that to worldwide expanding WHOREDOM-DICTATORSHIP run by the Global Agenda, and on the other hand I have been exhorted to not solely focus on that one sin of homosexuality.

Btw, they are the same sort of lawmakers, the ones that legislated all the dictatorial pro-homo laws and those pro-holocaust-of-the-unborn-laws.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because on the one hand, both issues can be posted under the one headline "NEW RELIGION OF IDOLATROUS VENERATION OF FORNICATION AND ADULTERY" which everything has to be submitted to pursuant to those dictatorial in the perversion of justice legislated laws of that to worldwide expanding WHOREDOM-DICTATORSHIP run by the Global Agenda, and on the other hand I have been exhorted to not solely focus on that one sin of homosexuality.

Btw, they are the same sort of lawmakers, the ones that legislated all the dictatorial pro-homo laws and those pro-holocaust-of-the-unborn-laws.

I'm leaving this discussion, as this is so far off topic and nonsensical that there is no point in continuing.

Upvote 0