Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First let me say im not bashing preppers. There is nothing wrong with prepping as long as we remember not to worry, fear, or fret. God did promise to take care of us? Right? No need to worry. Amen? As for me, i tend to worry a lot so i expect others do as well. Maybe im wrong? Either way its a good topic. We can encourage each other with scripture. So idf nothing else you all can remind me not to worry. Gods word is good, amen?

It seems to me that it's not a matter of "worrying". It's a matter of "working". -- I find that AFTER I've done ALL THAT I CAN in any task, GOD steps in to help. And so too, for prepping. If you work hard toward preserving both you and your family, GOD will open doors to new opportunities for your future welfare.

And remember, Mrs. Noah didn't build the ark, -- Mr. Noah did.

DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone should have taught this to Peter, Paul, Timothy and even Jesus Himself. For even Jesus was afraid. Are you sure about this post? As far as I can see, EVERY ONE of our Christian forefathers were afraid.

Many have stated: Without fear there is no Courage. Thus let us be Courageous in our lives as we assail the kingdom of heaven:

Matt 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Or, better transliterated: The kingdom of heaven is obtained by ardent pursuit. And the pursers take it by aggressive action.

The "kingdom of heaven" begins with LIFE. So be prepared to preserve both your life and the lives of your family with whatever giftings and means you have available.

DaDad

• Agree
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Advisor Hat

Folks, this forum is not to debate the end times and whether we need to be prepared spiritually for the end. That is a given. Any of us could die at any time and meet our maker - we always need to be prepared spiritually.
This forum is for more practical knowledge in how to prepare physically for a variety of situations whether they be weather related, part of the end time, or financial crisis.

This thread is closed.

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.