Do non-Christians Have a Chance to Go to Heaven?

Do non-Christians have a chance at salvation?

• No, all non-Christians are lost

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes, but only those who never hear the Gospel message might go to Heaven

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, and all non-Christians will have a chance, depending upon the life they have lived

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why wouldn't we want people to come here and have discussions with us - given that our mission is not "to ourselves" but "to the world" in Matt 28. Christ does not say in Matt 28 "Go into all the world - and keep to yourself... don't discuss Bible subjects with anyone outside your group".
Do these discussions seem at all fruitful to you? These people do not want to know the message we have... you are throwing pearls before swines. Jesus told us to wipe the dust off our feet and move on, not to have endless, pointless debate on something as simple as Jesus being God or just a Jew.

Would you engage so frequently with a Muslim that was spouting Sharia law from the Koran and telling us that Jesus was just a prophet? God speed to you if so... myself, I don't find the construct of debate to be edifying or instructive.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟657,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jn 3:
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Upvote 0