• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Divide and Conquer

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream just now. In a part of the dream, I was surrounded by a lot of females. My phone rang and I thought I had my phone only to realize someone a distance away from me had my own phone. One of the females said that it was my significant other on the phone. One of the females said to me (one of my former classmate) that it doesn't sound good.

Then afterwards I got up to meet him and as usual, and all these females were around me. Then when I looked I see my former best friend holding on the arm of my significant other and she very close to him. I was surprised to see that.

The game is this, the females around me try to purposely separate me from you. Oftentimes in public, I want to stay beside you, but I can't because all these females are constantly around making it extremely difficult for me to talk to you, they also do the same thing to you too significant other. They hang around you making it difficult for me to come near you. That is the strategy they to divide us and separate us whenever possible. Jesus Christ has shown me this many times in my dream.

I want to make it known to those females that I do not want any of them around me. You are not my friend, you are there to follow me, box me in, preventing me from talking to my significant other freely. There are even some girls threatening me that I cannot walk or go to a particular area when I visit my former high school. This has happened also, where a bunch of girls said that I must not walk in a particular area. This is the type of bullying I am getting.

My former high school classmates are bad and they have been sent in my life to watch, harass, and control me and watch my every movement.

Every day is a struggle for me, where, some times I feel okay, then sometimes I feel so depressed, that suicide is on my mind. There is a constant war going on within me every day, I try to make it seem like everything is okay but it is not okay. I try to comfort myself with food, computer games, and by sleeping often. It seems as if these are the only thing I can do to cope. When I try to be independent by making money etc my efforts are always being sabotaged literally making it near impossible for me to survive financially.

Last edited:

Drifter91

Jul 6, 2019
Seoul
✟14,547.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
i hope he doesn't forget you romantically...just remember you're not alone, you've got family for sure...maybe he's not ready for you yet, you know? maybe you should just give him some time. sorry, no one else is around, but i'll talk with you. how is your relationship with him though? is it still bad? try not to let all of it get to you though i think. calm is a good approval i think for now. perhaps focus on other things on life if you can. does he talk to you? i hope more people will care about this issue.
if he does leave you, be prepared i think. well, no one likes to be alone, but remember, you have us. but your significant other is your friend and it'll be hard to let him go if it comes to it. i don't know christian teachings very well...though you should look at them like i said before.

when it comes to the physical, it's not the only win or loss...i'm not christian and i can agree...

don't be afraid of loss in this relationship. perhaps liking yourself a lot can take your thinking off these things. through loss, you get stronger so don't let it get to you if he leaves you.

i don't think christians believe in chance so maybe it means something from god.

so far in life, i've learned things don't go the way it should.

hopefully, things will go your way. are there trust issues?...if so, get his trust again somehow.

there are some futures one must accept, some that you should not. just try your best to keep composure.

since you believe in the devil, don't let him thwart your life...but don't just accept any help...there is kindness and devotion and i hope he shows it to you...good luck.

Upvote 0