Texas
✟341.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I am going to Florida in a few weeks because I got hired to work at Disney(Acting mostly) and I am a little nervous cause I have never been and I am only 18 so this is my first time to live on my own. I would appreciate it if you could lift me up in your prayers for a safe trip and knowledge.

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BluGeneLady said:
I am going to Florida in a few weeks because I got hired to work at Disney(Acting mostly) and I am a little nervous cause I have never been and I am only 18 so this is my first time to live on my own. I would appreciate it if you could lift me up in your prayers for a safe trip and knowledge.

My prayers that all will be well and go well for you. In the Name of Jesus. :thumbsup:

And for a safe trip there and good place to live. Lord, also provide fellowship of Christian friends there for BluGeneLady. :angel:

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
very big step for you,i told a 38 year old friend i was going to visit my g/f for a few months in california,he said he would be too scared to do anything like that so nervousness hits any age,i pray you are comforted by christs spirit in this strange place,that you will gain friends who will make you feel welcome and loved,have a blast............peace

Upvote 0

saami

Jul 5, 2005
✟9,442.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
BluGeneLady said:

Do not be afraid for many brothers and sisters work at Disney. I myself have workedthere, and my husband and many many of our congregation members do as well. (Including our sign language interpreter) I am near to help.

Lord, bless our dear one as a new adventure awaits. May your people and angels be there to assist, and may your love be spread through this precious one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.