United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are dinosaurs real? Yes, they are.
Is Abortion morally indefensible? Yes, it is.
Did dinosaurs exist millions of years ago? No, they didn't.

These are my opinions. Are they right? I can only hope so.

If they aren't then the world has just become a lot scarier to me!

Fear not - reality. Welcome it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you want to save deaths into the millions, stop abortions. Those accounted for 913,000 in the US in 2016 alone.

You want to save the fertilized eggs that fail to implant in the uterus wall and so starve to death. That is over half of all children conceived.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If the reality is that I'm wrong then it can only lead one to fear beyond belief!

Not for a Christian. Whose side is He on anyway?

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 56:3
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalm 34:4
I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

1 Peter 5:6-7
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Creation Museum features a LOT of dinosaurs...unfortunately. Why? Why are they succumbing to evolutionist mythology just to gain attention from kids? A real creationist knows that dinosaurs never existed.

Look, I understand dinosaurs have been a big part of pop culture, but really...it's just a big fat lie fabricated by Satan. Mm-hmm. Satan knew what looked ''cool'' and ''sharp'' to we vulnerable sinful human beings--especially evolutionists!

Due to our sinful nature, it's just natural for us to look at a dinosaur--with claws and teeth and scales--and exclaim ''cool!'' without ever being skeptical. The mass simply wish that dinosaurs existed, and have been refusing to admit that dinosaurs never existed.

But hereby I cry out loud: let go, folks! Don't be sheep!

If you've read any of those evolutionist propaganda, you'd know that dinosaurs existed ''millions of years ago''. Well, if you've read Genesis you'd know that the world is only around 6000 years old. That's like saying ''the Empire State Building is millions of miles away from San Francisco, in the middle of Manhattan''.

And even if we concede about the age issue, million-year-old fossils should still be impossible to find. The Earth is geologically active and layers build upon layers over time. After millions of years, the dinosaur fossils should've had been buried so deep that they'd hit the core of the Earth (assuming it's a globe)!

What's more, if dinosaurs existed, why weren't they on Noah's Ark? God told Noah to being two of EVERY kind, which presumably included dinosaurs (had they existed). And I see no reason for Noah to kill any animal during the flood too.

I know everyone loves dinosaurs, and it's emotionally difficult to let go of them. But...don't you know how much evolutionists love to mention the dinosaurs? They talk about them as if dinosaurs prove evolution! If we ever want to win, dinosaurs are the first issue we should tackle!

Dinosaurs have been a symbol of evil and blasphemy. Satan made an uncanny move that fooled us for centuries. Once you realize that dinosaurs never existed, you'll more understand how God and the world works.
They called them dinosaurs, but they were just huge animals whoms dna was manipulated by angels that left their dwelling and mated with woman and made giants. And also manipulated the animals.

• Haha
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
They called them dinosaurs, but they were just huge animals whoms dna was manipulated by angels that left their dwelling and mated with woman and made giants. And also manipulated the animals.

Please, stop watching untruthful vidoes on youtube.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please, stop watching untruthful vidoes on youtube.
Genesis 6:4 The NephilimI)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-142I"> were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humansJ)' data-cr="#cen-NIV-142J"> and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interpret all of genesis realistically and correctly.

People read 'into' it and extract out of it what they want.
The sons of God were angels. They took on flesh and produced children with the women. And produced Giants. St jude verse 6 - 7 And the angels who did not keep their own position, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains in deepest darkness for the judgment of the great day. 7 Likewise, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which, in the same manner as they, indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural lust, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

• Haha
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You want to save the fertilized eggs that fail to implant in the uterus wall and so starve to death. That is over half of all children conceived.

If they fail to implant then that is simply the natural order of things. They most likely had something wrong with them or the environment was not conducive to them surviving. They didn't fail to implant because someone poisoned them with intent to kill. They died like anything else dies so I am not sure what your point is.

I am suprised this thread is still going, I haven't been to this forum in a long time.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Read all of genesis 6

Try reading it as was understood by the Hebrews. Not by modern day usage of words. Do a little research.

Pgs. 35-47
Ch. 1-6
THE TARGUM OF ONKELOS
ON
THE BOOK BERESHITH
OR
GENESIS.
SECTION I.
BERESHITH BARA ELOHIM.

VI. And Noach was a son of five hundred years, and Noach begat Shem, Cham, and Japheth. And it was when the sons of men had begun to multiply upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of the mighty[32] saw the daughters of men that they were beautiful, and took to them wives of all whom they pleased.[33] And the Lord said, This evil generation shall not stand before me for ever, because they are flesh, and their works are evil. A term (or length) will I give them, an hundred and twenty years, if they may be converted. Giants were in the earth in those days; and also when, after that the sons of the mighty had gone in unto the daughters of men, there were born from them giants who from of old were men of name.

And the Lord saw that the wickedness of man had multiplied in the earth, and that every formation (or image) of the thought of his heart was only evil every day. And it repented the Lord in His Word that He had made men upon the earth. And He said, (in His Word,)[34] that He would break their strength according to His pleasure. And the Lord said, Man whom I have made will I blot out[35] I from the face of the earth;‑from man to the beast, to the reptile, and to the fowls of heaven; because it repenteth Me in My Word that I have made them. But Noach found mercy before the Lord.
TgOnk Gen. 1-6

In the original Hebrew---Adam means human

4 the~Nephilim~s (הַנְּפִלִים / han'phi'lim) they~did~EXIST(V) (הָיוּ / hai'u) in~the~LAND (בָאָרֶץ / va'a'rets) in~the~DAY~s (בַּיָּמִים / bai'ya'mim) the~THEY(m) (הָהֵם / ha'heym) and~ALSO (וְגַם / wê'gam) AFTER (אַחֲרֵי / a'hha'rey) SO (כֵן / kheyn) WHICH (אֲשֶׁר / a'sher) they(m)~will~COME(V) (יָבֹאוּ / ya'vo'u) SON~s (בְּנֵי / bê'ney) the~Elohiym (הָאֱלֹהִים / ha'e'lo'him) TO (אֶל / el) DAUGHTER~s (בְּנוֹת / bê'not) the~HUMAN (הָאָדָם / ha'a'dam) and~they(m)~will~BRING.FORTH(V) (וְיָלְדוּ / wê'yal'du) to~~them(m) (לָהֶם / la'hem) THEY(m) (הֵמָּה / hey'mah) the~COURAGEOUS~s (הַגִּבֹּרִים / ha'gi'bo'rim) WHICH (אֲשֶׁר / a'sher) from~DISTANT (מֵעוֹלָם / mey'o'lam) MAN~s (אַנְשֵׁי / an'shey) the~TITLE (הַשֵּׁם / ha'sheym)

RMT: The Nephilim existed in the land in those days and also afterward, when the sons of the Elohiym came to the daughters of the human, and they brought forth for them, they are the courageous ones which are from a distant[51] time, men of the title[52],

Nephilim: (masc.: נפילים / ne'phi'lim) MT: make~FALL(V)~ing(mp) RMT: Making fall. Strong's: #5303

Basically, this reads as the high ranking men of authority--probably even Priests, who followed God, took women who were not followers of God. There were giants in those days and also after the flood---because nobody knows how tall Adam and Eve were and their children---they were not 6 ft tall---they were perfect specimens, with perfectly functional brains--total savants with no retardation. They were giants compared to the bible writers. Pockets of which still remained after the flood--such as Goliath. It's called genetics. After the flood, their life spans were also reduced, as well as their height.
These Nephilim are still called men in these passages, not half-breed angels. This is from the book of Enoch which is not canon. Those giants were supposed to be 4,500 ft tall!! Assuming that they think this is a misprint and they actually meant 450 ft tall---the statue of Liberty is 305 ft tall!
Even an elephant, which is only 13 ft tall and weighs as much as 14,000 lbs--has a 200 pound baby.
What human woman, even if she were 10 ft tall---could handle a 200 pound baby? Not even a 100 lb baby! Even a little person carrying a normal sized bay is considered high risk and has to have a C-section. Yah---I can just picture the poor woman who managed to live through that, trying to breast feed a 200 lb baby!!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If they fail to implant then that is simply the natural order of things. They most likely had something wrong with them or the environment was not conducive to them surviving. They didn't fail to implant because someone poisoned them with intent to kill. They died like anything else dies so I am not sure what your point is.

That is over half of all children conceived die from nutrition starvation.
And that is before birth. Women must decide if the environment they
see ahead of them is suitable for their potential family. With your support
the children on this list lived. Was this due to your help?

List of youngest birth mothers - Wikipedia

"I am surprised this thread is still going, I haven't been to this forum in a long time."

You should not be
surprised at all. You are responding to my post from two months ago. Do you have a mirror handy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I finally checked my email and followed a link. I checked the last post which said Aug 1, so since the thread was still active I replied. I stopped coming because my mother got very ill and died and I had enough stress without debating here, thanks.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Creation Museum features a LOT of dinosaurs...unfortunately. Why? Why are they succumbing to evolutionist mythology just to gain attention from kids? A real creationist knows that dinosaurs never existed.

Look, I understand dinosaurs have been a big part of pop culture, but really...it's just a big fat lie fabricated by Satan. Mm-hmm. Satan knew what looked ''cool'' and ''sharp'' to we vulnerable sinful human beings--especially evolutionists!

Due to our sinful nature, it's just natural for us to look at a dinosaur--with claws and teeth and scales--and exclaim ''cool!'' without ever being skeptical. The mass simply wish that dinosaurs existed, and have been refusing to admit that dinosaurs never existed.

But hereby I cry out loud: let go, folks! Don't be sheep!

If you've read any of those evolutionist propaganda, you'd know that dinosaurs existed ''millions of years ago''. Well, if you've read Genesis you'd know that the world is only around 6000 years old. That's like saying ''the Empire State Building is millions of miles away from San Francisco, in the middle of Manhattan''.

And even if we concede about the age issue, million-year-old fossils should still be impossible to find. The Earth is geologically active and layers build upon layers over time. After millions of years, the dinosaur fossils should've had been buried so deep that they'd hit the core of the Earth (assuming it's a globe)!

What's more, if dinosaurs existed, why weren't they on Noah's Ark? God told Noah to being two of EVERY kind, which presumably included dinosaurs (had they existed). And I see no reason for Noah to kill any animal during the flood too.

I know everyone loves dinosaurs, and it's emotionally difficult to let go of them. But...don't you know how much evolutionists love to mention the dinosaurs? They talk about them as if dinosaurs prove evolution! If we ever want to win, dinosaurs are the first issue we should tackle!

Dinosaurs have been a symbol of evil and blasphemy. Satan made an uncanny move that fooled us for centuries. Once you realize that dinosaurs never existed, you'll more understand how God and the world works.

True. There's insufficient evidence for dinosaurs and overwhelming evidence of industrial fraud.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 246756

You mean like this one that was never dug out of the ground completely. You can tell it was buried deeply because the ribs and pelvis are flattened

My some people are credulous. They so want to believe. It's called art and craft. There are machines out that can produce something like that overnight. Synthetic and artificial fossils eg:
US3917786A - Method of and system for making synthetic fossils - Google Patents
To Understand Fossils, These Paleontologists Are Making Faux-ssils - D-brief

No fraud in paleontology!
Paleontology Is Rife With Fraud, Experts Conclude

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0