Digital Photography

O

OpenBook

Hello all

I also use Picture It Software to play around with the pictures, What kinds of editing Software does eveyone use. One feature this software has it allows you to create Magizine covers with your pictures. I have used this has gifts many times.

I also use the HP 7550 Photosmart Printer to print my pictures, I am really pleased with that printer.

OB

Upvote 0

SoldierofChrist

Modern Reformationist
Mar 3, 2003
PA
✟767.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hey folks,

I bought my camera, (Olympus C-4000) and it's great. The quality of the pictures is amazing, and the advanced features will come in handy when I figure out how to use them. So far I've enjoyed every minute of it and I am looking into getting a telephoto lense as well as a filter kit. Anyway, I took this picture today at a local park here in Lancaster.

Attachments

• birdhouse.jpg
    birdhouse.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0

RaptureTicketHolder

Selectively Agreeable
Jun 24, 2003
Puget Sound Area
Visit site
✟15,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Some of my photos are found here:

My website

I just took a whole bunch more while on vacation to Victoria, BC. I went to the gardens there and took some glorious shots of the flowers. I should add a few of those pics on the site.

Here are some other pics Ive taken as well, listed on my other web site:

Second Website

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I have a Minolta Dimage7i and really enjoy the freedom of taking hundreds of shots without worrying about wasting film. I am an artist and show & sell in galleries-if you're serious about photography then by all means get the best camera you can afford. I hear there are great deals on some Nikons with rebates right now. I think it's the Nikon 950 .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoldierofChrist

Modern Reformationist
Mar 3, 2003
PA
✟767.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I've gotten the Olympus C-4000 Zoom (4.0 MP) and I love it. The image quality is outstanding for the price (rated best camera under $500 by PC World.) Here's a picture I took yesterday when me and my family went to the Sight and Sound Theater to see Daniel:

Upvote 0

Dawn11

Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
✟211.00
Faith
Christian
LOL...yup took that one while in the road through the mirror...

One is an Airdale my favorite all time dog...he has sooo much personality...the other is a Bouvier...she is really laid back and stubborn...love them both but Czar (Airedale is my fav) If I had my way we woud have a housefull of dogs...hubby keeps saying no more dogs...but I think I can get him to give in to just one more tiny one...ie...the Silky...just don't want another barker... the Airdale has the biggest bark...he is such a suck...bark is deffinately bigger than his bite...he would scare away any burgler...little do they know that they would be licked to death...

I really want an affectionate lap dog...hope the Silky would fill that void...

LOL, you got me pegged Sunny!

Upvote 0
Well the Silky would fill the bill! They don't even know they're not people. most of 'em anyway-they're babies & expect to be treated as such-sleep in the bed -have a bath-eat your leftovers..
I have taken those going down th road shots too! So I guess I'm also a nut! I LOL when I thought about the pic & the AIR DALE!:)

Upvote 0