San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
While I wasn't born during my parents and grandparents day I am shocked to see three supposed astronauts not looking much happier at accomplishing a feat even Alexander the Great would be envious of. Look at the body languages of these three men during the Apollo 11 conference:

Apollo 11 Press Conference (Uncut)

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While I wasn't born during my parents and grandparents day I am shocked to see three supposed astronauts not looking much happier at accomplishing a feat even Alexander the Great would be envious of. Look at the body languages of these three men during the Apollo 11 conference:

Apollo 11 Press Conference (Uncut)

It was interesting recently that William Shatner, the actor that played Captain Kirk in the original Star Trek, got a free ride into space, and said he got a powerful epiphany that, to paraphrase, space is like death, and Earth is the good home we should work to preserve...

When William Shatner Went To Space, All He Saw Was 'Death'

It was pretty interesting! Instead of the popular fantasy like from Star Trek that so many love to imagine, to "boldly go" to new frontiers, his insight and powerful emotion is stop the fantasy, space is death/deadly, and we should turn first and foremost on that question to instead save the Earth as best we can. The opposite in some ways to Star Trek.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
No, my guess is the highest man has been up in to the 1st heaven (raqia, dome, sky) is around 20 to 30 miles. But they may have not actually been that high in person, 20 to 30 miles may have been with high altitude balloons carrying cameras etc..

The sun, moon and stars are placed in the raqia, so i do not believe something can pass through the raqia.

• Agree
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
-
No, my guess is the highest man has been up in to the 1st heaven (raqia, dome, sky) is around 20 to 30 miles. But they may have not actually been that high in person, 20 to 30 miles may have been with high altitude balloons carrying cameras etc..

The sun, moon and stars are placed in the raqia, so i do not believe something can pass through the raqia.
Nope nothing can get past the dome that's what the veiled nuke tests for Operation Fishbowl and Operation Dominic were all about...totally blew my mind when I saw the footage.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nope nothing can get past the dome that's what the veiled nuke tests for Operation Fishbowl and Operation Dominic were all about...totally blew my mind when I saw the footage.

I have seen a few mentions about that a few years back, when the flat earth was kind of having its day on youtube.

But did not look into it that much, as i was skeptical of a lot of the flat earth videos. Many i thought were just to create a following on youtube where the actual youtube person did not really believe in the flat earth. But just like the attention, that was being given to the flat earth at the time.

But that very well may have been a project that the government did, for testing the above atmosphere.
If so i am not sure at the time what was the height capability of missiles back then. Because the raqia where the sun, moon and stars are i believe is higher than 1500 miles. Being that the New Jerusalem is 1500 miles high. So if that is the case now the sun, moon and stars are higher than 1500 miles

• Useful
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I have seen a few mentions about that a few years back, when the flat earth was kind of having its day on youtube.

But did not look into it that much, as i was skeptical of a lot of the flat earth videos. Many i thought were just to create a following on youtube where the actual youtube person did not really believe in the flat earth. But just like the attention, that was being given to the flat earth at the time.

But that very well may have been a project that the government did, for testing the above atmosphere.
If so i am not sure at the time what was the height capability of missiles back then. Because the raqia where the sun, moon and stars are i believe is higher than 1500 miles. Being that the New Jerusalem is 1500 miles high. So if that is the case now the sun, moon and stars are higher than 1500 miles
Yes then again neither of us are scientists so it could very well be the fact that those missiles exploded mid flight. Speculation aside while we can't prove where heaven and earth begin and end we can rest in the Truth of God's Word that were on a stationary plane earth with a protective dome around us.

• Winner
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

This verse is a great witness showing that earth is mans home and that the heavens belong to God. Showing that man may fly up 6 to 10 miles high but still that would be in earth's environment.

So no, man (in mortal flesh) has not been up to God's domain the heavens.

CJB
Heaven belongs to Adonai,
but the earth he has given to humankind.

NIV
The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to mankind.

NKJV
The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s;
But the earth He has given to the children of men.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
When did the Messianic forum become the conspiracy forum? Y'all need to clean house of this nonsense. Pitiful.
When did a non member of this forum decide they could dictate what we talk about in here?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Rachel Rachel

Messianic/Church of God 7th Day
Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
When did the Messianic forum become the conspiracy forum? Y'all need to clean house of this nonsense. Pitiful.
It's pretty much always been very much into conspiracy theories in here. I even agree with some of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
This simple observation between the heliocentric model and what NASA showed us on the Apollo 11 mission shows us just how heavily we can be indoctrinated, and how that program influences us to reject the Truth because of our false programming:

How we're told the universe behaves (YouTube Short Clip)
https://youtube.com/shorts/WwxhBirHkcQ?feature=share

What NASA shows us
merlin_156417993_8eaad772-9ce2-4411-8b5f-da2a8a96a475-articleLarge.jpg

It's clear we've been lied to because we observe none of that from this supposed "moon landing" picture...

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Here's some eye opening clips from the 1978 AD movie Capricorn One...notice how it's released about 9 Years after we supposedly went to the moon...boy the elites sure have a way of telling the truth and laughing at those who can't see it:

Moon Landing Studio Set Revealed

Astronauts Families Lives Threatened

• Informative
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
It's clear we've been lied to because we observe none of that from this supposed "moon landing" picture...

And it all comes back to denial of God and Yeshua. The entanglement is so deep that it goes beyond the capabilities of most peoples mind can comprehend.

• Agree
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

This is not directly connected to the moon landings. But as i have a Nikon P1000. I have been able to record the famed iss that is suposed to be 250 miles up and traveling 17,000mph+ around the earth.

Now nasa states and gives times to view the iss at night time or close to sunrise or sunset. Stating that a person will see a light traveling across the sky which is the iss. They say that the iss is being lit up by the suns light causing it to reflect the suns light and in turn shine.

Well like i have said i have recorded the iss and have photos of the craft that they use for the iss. In my photo it can be see that this is not reflecting the suns light as stated by nasa.

But is actually an actual light that is turned on and off as this object flies over the earth, at around (i am guessing around 10 miles high) and probably around 1000 miles an hour at best.

DSCN9039++.jpg

DSCN6764+.jpg

DSCN9040++.jpg

Now here is an airplane reflecting the suns light

DSCN8793.JPG

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
-​

This is not directly connected to the moon landings. But as i have a Nikon P1000. I have been able to record the famed iss that is suposed to be 250 miles up and traveling 17,000mph+ around the earth.

Now nasa states and gives times to view the iss at night time or close to sunrise or sunset. Stating that a person will see a light traveling across the sky which is the iss. They say that the iss is being lit up by the suns light causing it to reflect the suns light and in turn shine.

Well like i have said i have recorded the iss and have photos of the craft that they use for the iss. In my photo it can be see that this is not reflecting the suns light as stated by nasa.

But is actually an actual light that is turned on and off as this object flies over the earth, at around (i am guessing around 10 miles high) and probably around 1000 miles an hour at best.

Wow! Great stuff there brother lol! While I've mainly approached this topic from a historical point of view, it's great to see others such as yourself doing their own independent investigations as well.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Wow! Great stuff there brother lol! While I've mainly approached this topic from a historical point of view, it's great to see others such as yourself doing their own independent investigations as well.
-​

Thanks i have tried to do what i can. I also have good photos of the moon i will post later (going to pick up supper now). And a good recording of the star, science calls Jupiter. It all a big ole science lie.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Here is a photo of part of the moon, the area shown, is showing (my belief) an impression on the moon that is giving off light.

Great photo! Never saw definition like that before. However it's actually done I believe what God says when He said that He made the Sun and Moon as the two great lights.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I also did this a while back showing how i can recreate the way the moon gives off light and how a camera recording of the moon's light can be duplicated by covering a incandescent light with paper.

But using reflected light and trying to duplicate the moon's light can not be done.

First the recording of the moon

Next the paper covered light, that reproduces the way the moon is recorded as in the first recording.

Now the reflected light comparison

• Optimistic
Upvote 0