Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
which would leave evidence of having been done and no such evidence exists.

of which there is again no evidence.

except the courts said they weren't stopped.

except he din't

threatened by who?

and exactly who has quit?

yes voter suppression laws, mass purges of minority voters form rolls and gerrymandering sure do show contempt for voters....but it's the right that does these things

whos threatening the elderly?

where it usually originates...from the right
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Hi valletta,

I think you should be very, very careful in accusing the late Sen. John McCain of corruption. Do you have any evidence of either of these men being corrupt? Or, is this just a matter that they took a stand at some point against a Republican initiative and are now, therefore, in your estimation...corrupt? McCain Keating Five?

Well, what'cha got?

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi valletta,

I'm not sure I understand why an article concerning a single attorney feeling harassed in their work has any bearing on my question to you for evidence of corruption concerning Sen. John McCain and President George HW Bush.

Could you maybe provide some further explanation, if you really intended that to be the response to my post that you quoted in yours?

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi valletta,

Look, I get it. You're mad as H-E double hockey sticks that your chosen candidate didn't win. However, I would encourage that you use biblical principles in calming that anger. To wit: In your anger, do not sin.

Making wild accusations of corruption just because you're personally hurt somehow that your chosen candidate didn't win, is sin. I will ask respectfully again. What evidence do you have that the late Sen. John McCain was corrupt in any of the political dealings of his job? I'm ok with a general statement that politicians are corrupt or Republicans are corrupt or Democrats are corrupt. But you have singled out a specific individual for which you level corruption charges and, for me, that becomes slightly more serious. Especially a man who, I believe, served his country admirably in both his military service and his political service. So, once again, respectfully, can you support your accusation with evidence or would you like to retract that claim?

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The press did quite a reversal on McCain, during the war I believe it was the Washington Post(Correction, New York Daily News) that labeled McCain "Songbird" for providing interviews in which he gave out military information. As a Congressman he was a member of the infamous "Keating Five." I know of no other member of Congress who did more to stop POW/MIA families from getting information or berated them to such a degree. But the point is that there is plenty of corruption but this progressive leftist arm of the Democrats has brought corruption to a new height!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The press did quite a reversal on McCain, during the war I believe it was the Washington Post that labeled McCain "Songbird" for providing interviews in which he gave out military information. As a Congressman he was a member of the infamous "Keating Five." I know of no other member of Congress who did more to stop POW/MIA families from getting information or berated them to such a degree. But the point is that there is plenty of corruption but this progressive leftist arm of the Democrats has brought corruption to a new height!
The Keating Five? McCain was criticized for having exercised poor judgment, but was cleared of acting improperly.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi valletta,

Look, I get it. You're mad as H-E double hockey sticks that your chosen candidate didn't win. However, I would encourage that you use biblical principles in calming that anger. To wit: In your anger, do not sin.

Making wild accusations of corruption just because you're personally hurt somehow that your chosen candidate didn't win, is sin. I will ask respectfully again. What evidence do you have that the late Sen. John McCain was corrupt in any of the political dealings of his job? I'm ok with a general statement that politicians are corrupt or Republicans are corrupt or Democrats are corrupt. But you have singled out a specific individual for which you level corruption charges and, for me, that becomes slightly more serious. Especially a man who, I believe, served his country admirably in both his military service and his political service. So, once again, respectfully, can you support your accusation with evidence or would you like to retract that claim?

God bless,
ted
Hi valletta,

I'm not sure I understand why an article concerning a single attorney feeling harassed in their work has any bearing on my question to you for evidence of corruption concerning Sen. John McCain and President George HW Bush.

Could you maybe provide some further explanation, if you really intended that to be the response to my post that you quoted in yours?

God bless,
ted
I just gave one example, the major media suppresses such information. Anti-Trumpers Look to Blacklist Trump’s Election Lawyers: ‘Make Them Famous’

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi valletta,

McCain was absolved of any wrongdoing and the historical record shows that when McCain did become aware of the shady dealings, he immediately cut ties with Mr. Keating and his S&L. Now, I will agree that there are parts of this issue for which there may still be questions, but the actual record shows that while McCain may have used some bad judgment, he was never even charged with any criminal or corrupt dealings.

As to the 'songbird' claim. That has long been debunked and was started by a group of Vietnam Vets who came out against the Senator in his run for president, according to Snopes.com.

God bless,
ted

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi valletta,

McCain was absolved of any wrongdoing and the historical record shows that when McCain did become aware of the shady dealings, he immediately cut ties with Mr. Keating and his S&L. Now, I will agree that there are parts of this issue for which there may still be questions, but the actual record shows that while McCain may have used some bad judgment, he was never even charged with any criminal or corrupt dealings.

As to the 'songbird' claim. That has long been debunked and was started by a group of Vietnam Vets who came out against the Senator in his run for president, according to Snopes.com.

God bless,
ted
"Songbird" was right in the title of the article, I believe it was late 1967 (correction June 5, 1969). but I am not sure of the date. I saw the title and article myself, the existence of that article is a fact and it is impossible to "debunk" that fact--the article does indeed exist. McCain gave extensive detailed military information and the interviews were published in various languages. That was quite soon after McCain was shot down and rescued by the Vietnamese. A number of Vietnam veterans over the years did use that title when McCain tried to throw his weight around. Addendum: I found an article in the Library of Congress from the New York Daily News titled: "Reds Say PW Songbird is Pilot Son of Admiral" 5 June 1969.
www.loc.gov/item/powmia/pw077228/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums