United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And I'm a pro-life Democrat.

I finally realized that this issue won't be solved politically.

And Trump is just more than I can take ...

Agreed regarding Mr. Trump. He did not get my vote in the last election, nor will he get it in the next election.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1 John 3:9
9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

Are you saying you do???

Yes. Thankfully my sins are forgiven.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Because I believe that it is not up to me to force a pregnant woman to carry a fetus to term. Her body, her choice.
So... what about "Thou shalt not kill"?

What about the child's choice?

How do you justify killing someone else just because they make your life more difficult or their existence is "inconvenient"?

When, exactly, is it "not OK" to kill a person? 1 week after conception, 2, 3, two months, 4 months, 8 months and 29 days, 1 day old, 1 week old, 1 year, 2 years, 5, 10, 25 years?????

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Archivist said: Because I believe that it is not up to me to force a pregnant woman to carry a fetus to term. Her body, her choice.

How do you justify killing someone else just because they make your life more difficult or their existence is "inconvenient"?

When, exactly, is it "not OK" to kill a person? 1 week after conception, 2, 3, two months, 4 months, 8 months and 29 days, 1 day old, 1 week old, 1 year, 2 years, 5, 10, 25 years?????
Because it is not your choice, not your business.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Archivist said: Because I believe that it is not up to me to force a pregnant woman to carry a fetus to term. Her body, her choice.

What if I go and kill my neighbor? Is that not anyone's business either?

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
JohnAshton said: Archivist said: Because I believe that it is not up to me to force a pregnant woman to carry a fetus to term. Her body, her choice.

What if I go and kill my neighbor? Is that not anyone's business either?
Jack, you are not a judge or a jury. If you kill your neighbor, I guarantee the law man will come for you, as they should. If you kill a woman who has an abortion, I guarantee the law man will come for you, while if she kills you in self defense, no one will come for here.

It's not your choice, not your business.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
JohnAshton said: Archivist said: Because I believe that it is not up to me to force a pregnant woman to carry a fetus to term. Her body, her choice.

Jack, you are not a judge or a jury. If you kill your neighbor, I guarantee the law man will come for you, as they should. If you kill a woman who has an abortion, I guarantee the law man will come for you, while if she kills you in self defense, no one will come for here.

It's not your choice, not your business.
So, what am I missing here? A child can be killed but an adult cannot?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm not killing anyone. Please do not make false accusations.

In the US citizenship begins at birth. That is in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. You cannot, therefore, kill someone who is one day old, one week old, one year, or 5, 10, or 25 years old.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm not killing anyone. Please do not make false accusations.
I never said you were... I as speaking figuratively.. I'm sure that you have seen that before..

To clarify.... What I should have said, to avoid confusion:

How would you justify the of killing someone else just because they make that persons life more difficult or their existence is "inconvenient"?

In the US citizenship begins at birth. That is in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. You cannot, therefore, kill someone who is one day old, one week old, one year, or 5, 10, or 25 years old.

I think that you are confusing a "citizen" with a "human being".

I am not a citizen of the US... Does that mean that I can be killed, before I become a citizen of the US... if I venture down there?

When does a fetus become a human being?

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The “information” that Biden was cleared of any wrongdoing, like most of the other “information” you have posted here, is an obviously false statement that comes from an obviously biased “news” source that has been repeatedly caught publishing outright lies.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, that is the Trump supporter argument, although the particulars are false. The Bidens did nothing criminal, but Trump crossed the Constitution in asking another country to investigate his opponent. Thank you for condemning Trump, Biblewriter.
This is factually incorrect. The only distinct provision of the Constitution that even applies to this action is the clause that the President is to ensure that the laws are faithful executed.

There can be absolutely ZERO question that what Joe Biden openly boasted about having done at least LOOKED like a criminal act.

Such an action that UNQUESTIONABLY looked criminal most certainly deserved investigation. Failure to do this would have been a failure of the President to do what the Constitution explicitly says he MUST do.

And the fact that the BOASTED perpetrator of this APPARENTLY criminal act had decided to run for office did not change what the Constitution explicitly say the President MUST do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is factually incorrect. The only distinct provision of the Constitution that even applies to this action is the clause that the President is to ensure that the laws are faithful executed.

There can be absolutely ZERO question that what Joe Biden openly boasted about having done at least LOOKED like a criminal act.

Such an action that UNQUESTIONABLY looked criminal most certainly deserved investigation. Failure to do this would have been a failure of the President to do what the Constitution explicitly says he MUST do.

And the fact that the BOASTED perpetrator of this APPARENTLY criminal act had decided to run for office did not change what the Constitution explicitly say the President MUST do.
Wow ... perhaps you should be President ... or Chief Justice ...

• Agree
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The “information” that Biden was cleared of any wrongdoing, like most of the other “information” you have posted here, is an obviously false statement that comes from an obviously biased “news” source that has been repeatedly caught publishing outright lies.
Fine, post a link, something that shows vice President Biden was investigated by an actual government investigation that has concluded he's guilty. That would be something I think all of us would be interested in seeing. If you can't find anything perhaps it's because your belief in his guilt (like President Trumps same belief) isn't based on any actual facts, it's based solely on your wanting him to be guilty of something? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Your comments are false that Biden was not cleared, because there was no need for an investigation.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

That is simply untrue. God very explicitly said that a murderer MUST be executed. No exceptions are allowed.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So - after clearly stating that the prosecutor cleared Biden, you now claim that he was never investigated?

Why can you fail to see what a contradiction this is?

Upvote 0