Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That is simply untrue. God very explicitly said that a murderer MUST be executed. No exceptions are allowed.
Abortion is not murder. You are not God's prophet or voice piece. And you read the Bible incorrectly.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So - after clearly stating that the prosecutor cleared Biden, you now claim that he was never investigated?

Why can you fail to see what a contradiction this is?
No investigation as you suggest actually existed, right?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Abortion is not murder. You are not God's prophet or voice piece. And you read the Bible incorrectly.
So, what crime are these young humans guilty of?

When is taking a human life not constitute murder? Unless of course, the death penalty is in place AND the one to be executed is found guilty of such a crime.

Again, when does a conceived child become a human? One day, one week, one month, two... three.... 8 months and 29 days?

Do they somehow become a human being by passing through the birth canal? Is this some magic that a non human becomes a human in that passage way? What about "C" sections.. are they never actually humans then?

How is a premature baby, born well before the 9 months, who survives, not fall into the same category as one that is still in utero? What makes one, outside the womb a human while one, inside the womb is not human?

The whole thing is an excuse to murder a child just because it would inconvenience the mother.

No worries... this "acceptance" of atrocious acts is just one in a long line of baby steps toward things of the near future where parents can give their children to pedophiles, legally. Or allow them sex change operations before they are even old enough to know that Santa isn't real.

Don't laugh... If you were to tell someone in even the early 1900's that men would marry men and women would marry women.... they would have been appalled.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The courts do not recognize fetuses as 'young human'.
The courts also didn't find OJ guilty.

Also, people have been charged with murder for killing unborn babies.

Again, not what the courts say.... when do YOU say a conceived child is a human being?

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The courts do not recognize fetuses as 'young human'.
The SAME court, the Supreme Court of the United States, also once ruled that "a slave is a non person." The courts, being human, make errors, and that fact that the courts universally recognize something as fact does not make it factual. It ONLY estlabishes it as law. But, even as the courts have corrected other errors they have made in the past, they will eventually be forced, by the revelation of indisputable fact, to correct this abominable error.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Biblewriter, you can hope against hope. Go ahead, it won't hurt. But the "slave is a nonperson" was in terms of being subject to relief under federal law, not in terms of humanity.
And that is the ENTIRETY of the Supreme Court decision making abortion legal. To come up with this irrational decision, they had to pretend that the Constitutional right to privacy included a "right" to murder an unborn child, just because it was still inside of its mother. And this abominable perversion of an imagined "right" has now, in the minds of many, even been extended to include a "right" to decide whether or not it will be allowed to live, even after it is outside of its mother and is breathing on its own.

This is murder, pure and simple. And no decision by any court can change that inaltertable fact.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The decision was ration, while the opposition irrational to it.

A fetus is not a human. To say it is murder "pure and simple" is wrong in law and logic.
If it is not human, what is it? Your answer complies with the law of man, but it defies the laws of both logic and morality, to say nothing of the law of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I never said you were... I as speaking figuratively.. I'm sure that you have seen that before..

You didn’t say that you were speaking figuratively. Your exact words were “how do you justify killing someone.” Again, I’m not killing anyone.

To clarify.... What I should have said, to avoid confusion:

How would you justify the of killing someone else just because they make that persons life more difficult or their existence is "inconvenient"?

That is a different question.

I think that you are confusing a "citizen" with a "human being".

I am not a citizen of the US... Does that mean that I can be killed, before I become a citizen of the US... if I venture down there?

No I’m not confusing anything. You said that if a fetus can be killed then why can’t a 20 year old be killed. I explained why they couldn’t be—one born in the US is a citizen and is protected. Visitors from other countries are also protected for different reasons.

When does a fetus become a human being?

Birth. Until then it is a potential human being.

• Winner
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The SAME court, the Supreme Court of the United States, also once ruled that "a slave is a non person." The courts, being human, make errors, and that fact that the courts universally recognize something as fact does not make it factual. It ONLY estlabishes it as law. But, even as the courts have corrected other errors they have made in the past, they will eventually be forced, by the revelation of indisputable fact, to correct this abominable error.
What case was that? The Supreme Court did rule that those descended from Africa could not be citizens in Dred Scott. I’m not familiar with a ruling that they were not people.

• Winner
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You didn’t say that you were speaking figuratively. Your exact words were “how do you justify killing someone.” Again, I’m not killing anyone.

Thank you for the quote... I see how you could have taken it differently than I intended.

No I’m not confusing anything. You said that if a fetus can be killed then why can’t a 20 year old be killed. I explained why they couldn’t be—one born in the US is a citizen and is protected. Visitors from other countries are also protected for different reasons.

You implied that it can be killed because it's not a citizen of the US... Can you not admit that?

Birth. Until then it is a potential human being.
So, one child is born at 3 months and put in an incubator and lives to grow up... But it's not a human until it's out of the body?

Another is not born yet.. past the due date of 9 months. but is again, not a human until it is outside the body?

Has all it's toes, liver, lungs, eyes, breaths, hears... but ..............you can kill it?

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Archivist was very clear in his writing: a human being (born) cannot be killed (I will add "without due process of law." A fetus can be terminated per the law under certain circumstances. The law is very clear.

An incubator is not a human body.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you for the quote... I see how you could have taken it differently than I intended.

OK

You implied that it can be killed because it's not a citizen of the US... Can you not admit that?

No, you said that if a fetus can be killed why not a 20 year old. I said that the difference is that in the US citizenship begins at birth.

So, one child is born at 3 months and put in an incubator and lives to grow up... But it's not a human until it's out of the body?

Another is not born yet.. past the due date of 9 months. but is again, not a human until it is outside the body?

It is a potential human. It is a human at birth.

Has all it's toes, liver, lungs, eyes, breaths, hears... but ..............you can kill it?

Once again, I am not killing anyone. Why can’t you figure that out?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Archivist was very clear in his writing: a human being (born) cannot be killed (I will add "without due process of law." A fetus can be terminated per the law under certain circumstances. The law is very clear.

An incubator is not a human body.
What has the incubator got to do with it... So, you are saying that a child, inside the mother is not human... yet soon as it comes out.... it becomes human?

What then of fetus's that are removed from the womb, operated on and then replaced to complete their gestation until they are born? Are they not a human, then become a human, then, not a human.. then born and become a human again?

The whole thing is a farce.... A fetus is human. It needs to be in the womb for a time before it can eat and be warm enough and strong enough, among other things, to exist outside the womb.

After birth, it still cannot do much of anything and is totally dependent on others for survival...

For the most part, it remains this way for several years... Sometimes it seems like decades....

Two human living cells come together and produce another human.. at conception. At that point... it is new living human being.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, you said that if a fetus can be killed why not a 20 year old. I said that the difference is that in the US citizenship begins at birth.

K, this whole "citizenship" is throwing me..... It's still a human...

It is a potential human. It is a human at birth.

A sperm beside an ovum... is a potential human... once they combine and the cells start to divide... it's a human.

Once again, I am not killing anyone. Why can’t you figure that out?
I didn't say you did... I said "you can" meaning "you have the right".

Boggles my mind how a being can become a human in 5 minutes... Not dependent on age or anything else... just it's location... Today at 4:45... not a human... C section.... now a human.... even if it's 3 months old..... 5, 8 or 9 months old.... Not a human... poof.... human. Just by coming down the magic birth canal or an incision in it's mothers belly.... magic......

An apple blossom starts to form a small mass.... It is an apple.. a small apple.. It does not become an apple when I pick it.

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What has the incubator got to do with it... So, you are saying that a child, inside the mother is not human... yet soon as it comes out.... it becomes human?

What then of fetus's that are removed from the womb, operated on and then replaced to complete their gestation until they are born? Are they not a human, then become a human, then, not a human.. then born and become a human again?

The whole thing is a farce.... A fetus is human. It needs to be in the womb for a time before it can eat and be warm enough and strong enough, among other things, to exist outside the womb.

After birth, it still cannot do much of anything and is totally dependent on others for survival...

For the most part, it remains this way for several years... Sometimes it seems like decades....

Two human living cells come together and produce another human.. at conception. At that point... it is new living human being.
Does any of that fit within the law concerning 'murder' of a human being?

And a fetus is not the equivalent of a human baby.

Upvote 0