Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • No. But all other space missions are real.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No. And other space missions are fake too.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not what i have seen. They are mostly all lumped together in the same belief room...
I started hearing that we didn't really land on the moon back in 1969. But I didn't start hearing about the flat earth conspiracy until around 2016. So I think there's a far greater percentage of people who believe everything accepted by most everyone about the earth and moon, but think the moon landings were staged, verses those who believe the moon landings were staged and also believe in the flat earth conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I started hearing that we didn't really land on the moon back in 1969. But I didn't start hearing about the flat earth conspiracy until around 2016. So I think there's a far greater percentage of people who believe everything accepted by most everyone about the earth and moon, but think the moon landings were staged, verses those who believe the moon landings were staged and also believe in the flat earth conspiracy.

From what i have seen, they all tend to believe in the same things.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From what i have seen, they all tend to believe in the same things.
In their defence though, I'd say that's mostly due to the mind-rays being put out by the interdimensional reptilian shapeshifter illuminati oligarchs.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In their defence though, I'd say that's mostly due to the mind-rays being put out by the interdimensional reptilian shapeshifter illuminati oligarchs.

Which they all belong to! Lol

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I think geologists probably determined that the rocks collected by the Apollo missions and the Chinese mission are both lunar rocks. That should settle everything.

It should do but, those people wont believe anything that is scientifically proven!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not what i have seen. They are mostly all lumped together in the same belief room...
Actually, and I'm not expecting you to agree.... at all, but that attitude is not realistic.

Lumping people together based on one view stereotypical.

I would agree that some people are more open minded to things that are unconventional in thought, while others need to be half drowned before they belive that they are near water.

That's a bit exagerated but IMO, people have varying degrees of acceptance of views based on their varying tendancies to accept what is evidence and what is not.

One thing I have learned is that "absolutes" such as "all" or "every", "never", when applied to people of free thought, is usually an error.

I know I use them often as well... In the case of your statement, I believe it is inaccurate.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think geologists probably determined that the rocks collected by the Apollo missions and the Chinese mission are both lunar rocks. That should settle everything.
Interesting.

A prize possession in the Dutch national museum is not what the curators thought. In 1969, three Apollo 11 astronauts visited the Netherlands. And the U.S. ambassador gave the Dutch prime minister what he said was a moon rock. When an expert saw the rock in the museum, he didn't think it was real. Geologists have identified the moon rock as petrified wood.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Actually, and I'm not expecting you to agree.... at all, but that attitude is not realistic.

Lumping people together based on one view stereotypical.

I would agree that some people are more open minded to things that are unconventional in thought, while others need to be half drowned before they belive that they are near water.

That's a bit exagerated but IMO, people have varying degrees of acceptance of views based on their varying tendancies to accept what is evidence and what is not.

One thing I have learned is that "absolutes" such as "all" or "every", "never", when applied to people of free thought, is usually an error.

I know I use them often as well... In the case of your statement, I believe it is inaccurate.

I am basing it on almost all i have heard or seen believe in all these conspiracy theories. They all tend to go against the norm. Against logic and scientific proofs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am basing it on almost all i have heard or seen believe in all these conspiracy theories. They all tend to go against the norm. Against logic and scientific proofs.
They may go against accepted norms... accepted "logic"... accepted "scientific" "proofs"....

However, that does not mean that one person can be accused of believing all of them if they believe one.

It is tough to hold a FE view and then accept space travel of any sort... that would be contradictory and imossible..

However, to hold a view that denies moon landings or the 9/11 story... or many others... does not automatically mean you are accepting the entire package... It's not a "K-tell" special nor is it a Vince Offer "Shamwow" deal.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
They may go against accepted norms... accepted "logic"... accepted "scientific" "proofs"....

However, that does not mean that one person can be accused of believing all of them if they believe one.

It is tough to hold a FE view and then accept space travel of any sort... that would be contradictory and imossible..

However, to hold a view that denies moon landings or the 9/11 story... or many others... does not automatically mean you are accepting the entire package... It's not a "K-tell" special nor is it a Vince Offer "Shamwow" deal.

But, in reality, people who believe in one wild story, like a flat earth, tend believe in all the other far out wacky conspiracy theories too!

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

NASA is just a jobs program

NASA inspector general finds more cost overruns in the agency’s SLS rocket program

An independent report published Thursday contained troubling findings about the money spent by the agency on propulsion for the Space Launch System rocket. Moreover, the report by NASA Inspector General Paul Martin warns that if these costs are not controlled, it could jeopardize plans to return to the Moon.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
-​

NASA is just a jobs program

NASA inspector general finds more cost overruns in the agency’s SLS rocket program

An independent report published Thursday contained troubling findings about the money spent by the agency on propulsion for the Space Launch System rocket. Moreover, the report by NASA Inspector General Paul Martin warns that if these costs are not controlled, it could jeopardize plans to return to the Moon.
Kinda weird. You are complaining that NASA needs to control their costs. On something which you say is impossible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Kinda weird. You are complaining that NASA needs to control their costs. On something which you say is impossible.

No i posted the article because it states that because of money waste nasa may jeopardize their return to the moon. How convenient to have more reason to not go back to the moon. Could the real reason be that they never went in the first place.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No i posted the article because it states that because of money waste nasa may jeopardize their return to the moon. How convenient to have more reason to not go back to the moon. Could the real reason be that they never went in the first place.
Beats me how you're going to explain the actual next trip.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

By geologists do you mean satanic high priests and lizard people right? I mean, obviously they're in on the conspiracy. They all are. and we all who know THEY really are. The cabal of Jewish Jesuit Free Masons.

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But, in reality, people who believe in one wild story, like a flat earth, tend believe in all the other far out wacky conspiracy theories too!
In your view... that is reality.

In my view... some people are closed to things that go against the common view...They accept what they are told exactly as it is narrated.

Some people can accept things that others can't. They question things that, in their mind, with their logic.. don't line up. Something doesn't pass the sniff test.

My point.... my point was that you cannot say that if one person believes in a certain outlying view... does not mean that they believe all of them.

I have very close friends that absolutely deny the moon landings... but they won't even discuss FE.

People can believe that the earth is round, the moon is round and floating in space... but... man never went there...

So, I disagree with your view.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0