Did God create any creature with the plan to hate it?

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you. Do you think that God is indifferent about anything?

I am pretty sure, contrary to many Linux users, that God is indifferent as to whether you use Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, or even FreeBSD or Microsoft Windows. Likewise what make and model of car you drive, whether you favor Airbus or Boeing, or American, Delta or United Airlines.

Upvote 0

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟107,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The same one that is now herchurch? I thought it was in Alameda?
Nope. 678 Portola Dr, San Francisco. 1882: Ebenezer Lutheran Church was established in San Francisco to serve Swedish immigrants. 1956: The current church building was erected, but membership declined as the Swedish immigrant population aged.

I have a picture somewhere of the 1882 Ebenezer. In the 1906 earthquake, it was nearly destroyed by the Army in an effort to stop the SF fire. The pastor persuaded the military to dynamite all the homes accross the steet and spare that church. One of the reason for the persuasion were the members of the church dosed the church with milk cans of water all night in an effort to save the Swedish immigrant church and it worked.

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,537.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. Do you think that God is indifferent about anything?
The scripture that I quoted tells me that God "lovest all things that are, and hatest none of the things which thou hast made"

Upvote 0