Did Ellen White confirm that the first day is an evening and a morning?

is evening to morning the first day or the night half of the first day?

• evening to evening is a Sabbath in Israel

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • evening to morning is the night half of the first day

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • morning to evening is the light half of the second day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • morning to morning is a Sabbath in Genesis

• all the above are correct

• Total voters

guevaraj

an oil seller in the story of the ten virgins
Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
She did not believe that nor did she practice that---this person is not an SDA--he just claims to be one---no SDA believes this. The bible does not say this, it is his own personal false idea and has nothing to do withy facts nor with what we or the bible teaches.
Sister, she did not understand it as Daniel did not understand his inspiration for the future, but the one who inspired her did understand it because what she wrote is correct. Evening means sunset and morning means sunrise and from evening to morning is the night-half that ends the first day that started with the light-half. The first day below is from first light to light again in the morning because from morning to morning is 24-hours while our tradition falsely says that from evening to morning is 24 hours when it is only 12 hours.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

United in our hope for the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Brother, thanks for participating. Her inspiration is consistent with what I see in the Bible that my church doesn't understand. This is proof to me of her inspiration! Her inspiration is above the mistakes of my church. They have misinterpreted her writings about the Sabbath in contradiction to what revealed is in the Bible when what she wrote is consistent with what I see in the Bible. Why is this important? For me, it shows God working in our recent history with a modern prophet.

You're talking about the 12-hour period of light from morning to evening that God called “day”. Unlike the 24-hour “first day” that adds to the previous light period the night part from evening to morning before the end of the first day.

That is not the case, the Sabbath is the seventh day in Eden made “holy”. What does it mean to make it holy? It means that set is the Sabbath in Eden time zone and evidence for this is how Israel remembers the Sabbath. Israel remembers the Sabbath in the Eden time zone, 10 hours before its local seventh day, to keep the Sabbath “holy”.

What my church didn't understand is what it means for God to make time “holy”. It means that God set it in the Eden time zone separating it from the week. The Sabbath falls on the seventh day only in Eden and in other places like Israel falls between two days of the week. In the case of Israel, the Sabbath falls exactly between the sixth and seventh, taking the night of the sixth and the light of the seventh day as established are the days in Eden from morning to morning and not as Israel remembers the Sabbath from evening to evening. 10 hours before the seventh local day from morning to morning.

That is correct only in Israel because separated is the Sabbath from the week and remembered is everywhere in the Eden time zone to keep it “holy”.

Consistent is it but more complicated than originally understood to keep it. Actually, the Sabbath is very simple. The Sabbath is the seventh day in Eden remembered everywhere in the Eden time zone. To illustrate what I mean! If there was a business meeting in China and you wanted to take part from the United States, you would have to adjust your local time to their local time so that you do not call them before or after the meeting. That's how it is with the Sabbath. To take part in that “holy” time, you must adjust your local time to the local time in Eden so that you do not join the Sabbath before or after the meeting. We don't know where Eden is, but God did the work for us by instructing Israel on how to remember the Eden-Sabbath. All we have to do is adjust our local time to Israel time to remember the Sabbath correctly.

Every day of the week is from morning to morning as established in Genesis. Only the Sabbath in Israel and not elsewhere is from evening to evening. Every day of the week in Israel is from morning to morning and the Sabbath falls between two weekdays in Israel. In the passage below God set the days of creation week from morning to morning or, in the case of the first day, from first light to light again in the morning. The Sabbath in Israel is not a weekday because remembered is it in the Eden time zone.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. (Genesis 1:3-5 NIV)​

United in our hope for the son return of Jesus, Jorge

well ... I would disagree my friend ... the Sabbath was made for man (all of mankind) not just for those living in Israel (Eden) ... certainly God knew/knows about earths time zones. Therefore from evening to evening where ever one lives.

With your thinking ... then you are in agreement with those who say that the 4th commandment (remember the Sabbath and keep it holy) is for Israelites only and that simply is not the case.

He made the Sabbath holy (meaning set apart) ... set apart from the other days, of which have the same time frame evening to evening.

Jesus kept the 7th day Sabbath .... even in His death ....

In the Jewish culture a part of a day was counted for a full day ...
the way they counted was part of a day would be counted as one day.

Such is the case when scripture states Jesus was in the tomb 3 days and nights.

Example of this ... PDF file attached.

Attachments

• tombdays.pdf
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That is not the case, the Sabbath is the seventh day in Eden made “holy”. What does it mean to make it holy? It means that set is the Sabbath in Eden time zone and evidence for this is how Israel remembers the Sabbath. Israel remembers the Sabbath in the Eden time zone, 10 hours before its local seventh day, to keep the Sabbath “holy”.

(CLV) Gn 1:14
And Elohim said: Let luminaries come to be in the atmosphere of the heavens to separate between the day and the night, that they may be for signs, for appointed seasons, for days and years.

(CLV) Gn 1:15
Let them be for luminaries in the atmosphere of the heavens to give light on the earth. And it came to |be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:16
Elohim made two great luminaries, the greater luminary for ruling the day and the smaller luminary for ruling the night, and also the stars.

So let me get this straight. Are you teaching that we should ignore YHWH's signs, to rely on our own understanding?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Pointed out to me recently was this passage from the book Education as evidence that Ellen G. White confirms that composed is a day of the singular period from an evening to a morning.

I don't know much about Ellen G. White. Do you know if she honored the Sabbath? If she did; was she a lone wolf, who didn't interact with people except through her books. It would seem to me that if a whole denomination had built up around her works; that she would have been sharing fellowship with others on the Sabbath. If that was the case; it would seem to me that those close to her, and believed what she practiced would have been the ones who carried on her work. It would seem to me that those people would either have been like minded; or they would have been dismissive of her.

I'm puzzled that now you come along and say that the entire denomination that grew up around her works, and even the supposed people who knew her personally, had it all wrong; because you read her book and know better?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Sister, she did not understand it as Daniel did not understand his inspiration for the future, but the one who inspired her did understand it because what she wrote is correct. Evening means sunset and morning means sunrise and from evening to morning is the night-half that ends the first day that started with the light-half. The first day below is from first light to light again in the morning because from morning to morning is 24-hours while our tradition falsely says that from evening to morning is 24 hours when it is only 12 hours.

I have said everything I need to say. You are not an SDA, your theories are your own, they have no basis in reality, SDA doctrine nor in the bible and I can only pray that you repent and turn to God for forgiveness and ask Him to bring you back into reality. You are as wrong as you can be and are giving SDA a bad name---it is not appreciated, I ask that you take the name SDA off, you are not an SDA.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
So let me get this straight. Are you teaching that we should ignore YHWH's signs, to rely on our own understanding?
Brother, the sun was not created on the fourth day, it existed from the first day. There are three pieces of evidence. First, the word "evening" which means sunset reveals that the sun is the greater light from the first day. It’s obvious that the greater light is present from day one for its purpose to count the days already listed before the fourth day. Second, the use of the “waw-consecutive” on the fourth day continues events that end chronologically after the start of the fourth day. On the fourth day, added is the lessor light of the moon to go with the greater light to complete God's plan for these two lights in the sky. All phrases underlined are a single word from the original language in “waw-consecutive” form. The “waw-consecutive” form tells us that there is a chronological continuation of events with something new added on day four, the moon, which is not necessary before day four, while the sun was necessary to count the earlier days from the first day. Third, there is a different verb used on the fourth day that in the later context with Abraham shows that it means prepared (asah) and not create (bara') as in the previous verses.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made (asah) two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made (asah) the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day. (Genesis 1:14-19 NIV)​

The sun already existed from the first day as explained here to separate the days and added was the moon to the sun to prepare (asah) and not create (bara') the sun that already existed from the first day to decide from now on the seasons of the year in addition to the days from the first day.

So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah. “Quick,” he said, “get three seahs of the finest flour and knead it and bake some bread.” Then he ran to the herd and selected a choice, tender calf and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare (asah) it. He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared (asah), and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree. (Genesis 18:6-8 NIV)​

United in our hope of the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Brother, the sun was not created on the fourth day, it existed from the first day. There are three pieces of evidence. First, the word "evening" which means sunset reveals that the sun is the greater light from the first day. It’s obvious that the greater light is present from day one for its purpose to count the days already listed before the fourth day. Second, the use of the “waw-consecutive” on the fourth day continues events that end chronologically after the start of the fourth day. On the fourth day, added is the lessor light of the moon to go with the greater light to complete God's plan for these two lights in the sky. All phrases underlined are a single word from the original language in “waw-consecutive” form. The “waw-consecutive” form tells us that there is a chronological continuation of events with something new added on day four, the moon, which is not necessary before day four, while the sun was necessary to count the earlier days from the first day. Third, there is a different verb used on the fourth day that in the later context with Abraham shows that it means prepared (asah) and not create (bara') as in the previous verses.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made (asah) two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made (asah) the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day. (Genesis 1:14-19 NIV)​

The sun already existed from the first day as explained here to separate the days and added was the moon to the sun to prepare (asah) and not create (bara') the sun that already existed from the first day to decide from now on the seasons of the year in addition to the days from the first day.

So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah. “Quick,” he said, “get three seahs of the finest flour and knead it and bake some bread.” Then he ran to the herd and selected a choice, tender calf and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare (asah) it. He then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared (asah), and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree. (Genesis 18:6-8 NIV)​

United in our hope of the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

None of this answers my question.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I'm puzzled that now you come along and say that the entire denomination that grew up around her works, and even the supposed people who knew her personally, had it all wrong; because you read her book and know better?
Brother, I didn't learn it from her, I learned it from the Bible in the next passage and her inspiration is correct. That tells me that her inspiration is the same inspiration that the Bible gave us.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Brother, I didn't learn it from her, I learned it from the Bible in the next passage and her inspiration is correct.

If her inspiration is correct; would it stand to reason that she would have felt that it was correct too? Wouldn't it stand to reason that she, and those whom she kept closest to her, and the whole denomination that built up around them, would have adhered to that inspiration?

I see no evidence that your understanding of her book, aligns with her inspiration.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟481,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If her inspiration is correct; would it stand to reason that she would have felt that it was correct too? Wouldn't it stand to reason that she, and those whom she kept closest to her, and the whole denomination that built up around them, would have adhered to that inspiration?

I see no evidence that your understanding of her book, aligns with her inspiration.
There are 22 million Adventist and not sure how many of our Jewish friends who all know the the Sabbath starts at sunset regardless of what time zone you're in based on Biblical teachings.

@guevaraj I really think it is only fair to the SDA church that you speak to a pastor about your belief. If you can't come up with a resolution you may considering looking at other dominations who have similar views. You speak about being united and it is a united belief of SDA based on scripture that Sabbath starts Friday evening at sunset to Saturday evening at sunset. When you are representing yourself as an SDA, but yet refuse to believe in what is required as a member, than out of fairness you need to speak to your pastor or look at your other options. It would be like me saying I am your sister and going around telling everyone I know things about you representing myself as a relative, when I am a complete stranger. If at a later date you can agree with all 28 fundamental beliefs required than by all means, rejoin, we would love to you have you. God bless.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
If her inspiration is correct; would it stand to reason that she would have felt that it was correct too? Wouldn't it stand to reason that she, and those whom she kept closest to her, and the whole denomination that built up around them, would have adhered to that inspiration? I see no evidence that your understanding of her book, aligns with her inspiration.
Brother, Daniel did not understand his inspiration because sealed was it for a future understanding of what he wrote.

I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?” He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. (Daniel 12:8-10 NIV)​

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Brother, I didn't learn it from her, I learned it from the Bible in the next passage and her inspiration is correct. That tells me that her inspiration is the same inspiration that the Bible gave us.

That was not sunlight---the sun did not come into existence until the 4th day. This was light, some say it was the light of Jesus Himself. I do not, He did not create His own light, He is light. I believe it was what is now called, invisible light. You can look that up. It is light that the human eye can not see, but God certainly can. Does not need sunlight. So, as the verse you quoted but apparently do not believe says---

Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

You erroneously put emphasis on morning and ignore evening. In the original Hebrew

5 and~he~will~CALL.OUT(V) (וַיִּקְרָא / wai'yiq'ra) Elohiym (אֱלֹהִים / e'lo'him) to~LIGHT (לָאוֹר / la'or) DAY (יוֹם / yom) and~to~DARKNESS (וְלַחֹשֶׁךְ / wê'la'hho'shekh) he~did~CALL.OUT(V) (קָרָא / qa'ra) NIGHT (לָיְלָה / lai'lah) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) EVENING (עֶרֶב / e'rev) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) MORNING (בֹקֶר / vo'qer) DAY (יוֹם / yom) UNIT (אֶחָד / e'hhad)

RMT: and Elohiym called out to the light, day, and to the darkness he called out, night, and evening existed and morning existed, a day unit,

It is and always has been evening first followed by day. You are wrong and do not want to admit it. God humbles the proud. Again, I hope you repent and turn to truth and not your own imagination.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There are 22 million Adventist and not sure how many of our Jewish friends who all know the the Sabbath starts at sunset regardless of what time zone you're in based on Biblical teachings.

I don't subscribe to argumentum ad populum; and as a SDA, neither do you. This Sabbath argument however is also fallacious.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Brother, Daniel did not understand his inspiration because sealed was it for a future understanding of what he wrote.

I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?” He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. (Daniel 12:8-10 NIV)

Am I to understand that now you are now asserting that even Ellen White didn't understand her own writings; but that you can interpret them for her; because you have broken the seal?

Really?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟481,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't subscribe to argumentum ad populum; and as a SDA, neither do you. This Sabbath argument however is also fallacious.
I will always agree with the Bible over any denomination including my own if they are wrong, so I concur. I was making a point that we are untied as an SDA denomination on when is the Biblical Sabbath. Sorry I digressed a bit in my response it wasn't really directed at you. God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Am I to understand that now you are now asserting that even Ellen White didn't understand her own writings; but that you can interpret them for her; because you have broken the seal? Really?
Brother, I read carefully and found that she used a plural form of a word instead of its singular form and that changed the meaning of the passage. A day has two periods God called “day” and “night” of the same two words that are mirror images of each other: morning to evening and evening to morning.

The next day Moses took his seat to serve as judge for the people, and they stood around him from morning till evening. (Exodus 18:13 NIV)​

Above we have the period of light “from morning till evening” and below the period of darkness “from evening till morning”. The cloud that accompanied the people “looked like fire” at night.

On the day the tabernacle, the tent of the covenant law, was set up, the cloud covered it. From evening till morning the cloud above the tabernacle looked like fire. (Numbers 9:15 NIV)​

Since she is showing that the days of creation are 24-hour periods, we know from the Sabbath in Israel that ending the same as you start is 24 hours, either from morning to morning or from evening to evening, but certainly not from evening to morning is 24 hours. The hours from evening to morning our tradition falsely claims as 24 hours when it's only 12 hours. The following passage read is falsely as if she is talking about multiple copies of the same period without its mirror image. Her use of the plural “periods” includes mirror images when her phrase “evening and morning” is a list and not a period. Her statement is correct because she used the plural “periods” and not the singular form of the word.

Each of these periods Inspiration declares to have been a day consisting of evening and morning, like every other day since that time. (Education, page 129)​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
You erroneously put emphasis on morning and ignore evening.
Sister, happy Sabbath! Morning is more revealing than evening because we know more about it than about the evening of the first day. We know that morning ends the first day. You assume that the first day begins with an evening but nothing in the first day tells you that. In fact, the context does not let it begin the first day! God ending the first day in a morning guaranties the first day cannot begin with an evening. Evening is a dead-end in helping you find its placement on the first day because it is not associated with a beginning or end in context like associated is morning with the end of the first day. Morning is more helpful when you consider what we can learn from the Sabbath in Israel. The Sabbath in Israel tells us that when a period is 24 hours the beginning is the same as the end. Two evenings! It starts with an evening and ends with an evening.

It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict your souls; on the ninth day of the month at evening, from evening to evening, you shall celebrate your sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:32 NKJV)​

Knowing that the first day ends in a morning and that the first day is 24 hours means it also begins in a morning. Knowing that morning ends the first day is what reveals that evening falls in the middle of the first day and not at the beginning as assumed because of the Sabbath in Israel that is not a weekday. You need awareness of your prejudices to not let them cloud your judgment when searching for truth in the word of God. Evening has no associated beginning or end like morning does in the context of the first day. You bring into the passage the idea that it's a beginning because of the Sabbath in Israel. Knowledge of the Sabbath in Israel is not letting you understand what God reveals in the first day. The days of creation are from morning to morning and not as you assumed from evening to evening because of the Sabbath in Israel that is not a weekday as established in Genesis from morning to morning. In the case of the first day from first light to light again in the morning and later days from morning to morning until the first Sabbath from morning to morning.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Sister, happy Sabbath! Morning is more revealing than evening because we know more about it than about the evening of the first day. We know that morning ends the first day. You assume that the first day begins with an evening but nothing in the first day tells you that. In fact, the context does not let it begin the first day! God ending the first day in a morning guaranties the first day cannot begin with an evening. Evening is a dead-end in helping you find its placement on the first day because it is not associated with a beginning or end in context like associated is morning with the end of the first day. Morning is more helpful when you consider what we can learn from the Sabbath in Israel. The Sabbath in Israel tells us that when a period is 24 hours the beginning is the same as the end. Two evenings! It starts with an evening and ends with an evening.

It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict your souls; on the ninth day of the month at evening, from evening to evening, you shall celebrate your sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:32 NKJV)​

Knowing that the first day ends in a morning and that the first day is 24 hours means it also begins in a morning. Knowing that morning ends the first day is what reveals that evening falls in the middle of the first day and not at the beginning as assumed because of the Sabbath in Israel that is not a weekday. You need awareness of your prejudices to not let them cloud your judgment when searching for truth in the word of God. Evening has no associated beginning or end like morning does in the context of the first day. You bring into the passage the idea that it's a beginning because of the Sabbath in Israel. Knowledge of the Sabbath in Israel is not letting you understand what God reveals in the first day. The days of creation are from morning to morning and not as you assumed from evening to evening because of the Sabbath in Israel that is not a weekday as established in Genesis from morning to morning. In the case of the first day from first light to light again in the morning and later days from morning to morning until the first Sabbath from morning to morning.

post # 32:

That was not sunlight---the sun did not come into existence until the 4th day. This was light, some say it was the light of Jesus Himself. I do not, He did not create His own light, He is light. I believe it was what is now called, invisible light. You can look that up. It is light that the human eye can not see, but God certainly can. Does not need sunlight. So, as the verse you quoted but apparently do not believe says---

Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

You erroneously put emphasis on morning and ignore evening. In the original Hebrew

5 and~he~will~CALL.OUT(V) (וַיִּקְרָא / wai'yiq'ra) Elohiym (אֱלֹהִים / e'lo'him) to~LIGHT (לָאוֹר / la'or) DAY (יוֹם / yom) and~to~DARKNESS (וְלַחֹשֶׁךְ / wê'la'hho'shekh) he~did~CALL.OUT(V) (קָרָא / qa'ra) NIGHT (לָיְלָה / lai'lah) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) EVENING (עֶרֶב / e'rev) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) MORNING (בֹקֶר / vo'qer) DAY (יוֹם / yom) UNIT (אֶחָד / e'hhad)

RMT: and Elohiym called out to the light, day, and to the darkness he called out, night, and evening existed and morning existed, a day unit,

It is and always has been evening first followed by day. You are wrong and do not want to admit it. God humbles the proud. Again, I hope you repent and turn to truth and not your own imagination.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
post # 32:
Sister, are you saying that evening does not mean sunset? The setting of the sun in the context of the first day. I can give you three proofs that the sun is present from day one.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I will always agree with the Bible over any denomination including my own if they are wrong, so I concur.
Sister, happy Sabbath! Why do you assume I'm wrong and don't bother to check? Shouldn't your actions be like those of the Berean Jews?

As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men. (Acts 17:10-12 NIV)​

Upvote 0