DFW Metroplex

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Extirpated Wildlife

Wanted: Room to Roam
Oct 3, 2002
Fort Worth
Visit site
✟17,091.00
Faith
Protestant
I live in at 820/I35W in Fort Worth. Work in Dallas at 635/Tollway. Go to church in Keller. My parents live in Allen. My sister and family lives in Wylie. My Brother lives in Middlothian. My local in-laws live in Crowley. My mother-in-law lives in SW Tarrant County on Lake Benbrook.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blackhawk

Monkey Boy
Feb 5, 2002
Ft. Worth, tx
Visit site
✟22,925.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Living4Him03 said:
I"m thinking about going to southwestern baptist! Do you like it there?
I like it. I love the people. The fellowship with fellow students here has been awesome. The school is much into evangelism and ministry. It does not seem to me to be as much into research and scholarship as some other seminaries are. As a SBC seminary it is pretty iverse in its views but also very orthodox. Paige patterson is our president now. i would recommend that you research him and see what he believes. that might be helpful. If you want to kow more PM me. It also matters what degree program you want to be in. Paige is a dispensationalist and pretty conservative. Some of the more moderate students and faculty here do not like him. So do some research on him and pm me if you want to know some more.

Upvote 0

OnceDust

Let go and let God
Sep 6, 2003
Macedonia
Visit site
✟10,534.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Living4Him03 said:
that is expensive! 80k?? phew! I haven't heard much about Dallas Christian ...is it small? what part of dallas?

Where do you live oncedust? how far is not far away?
well, without getting too terribly personal on this public board, lets just say that close is close, within Tarrant county lines anyway.

Upvote 0