Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blackhawk said:
I go to Southwestern Baptist seminary in South FT. Worth. Right off of seminary dr..
My dad works up there on faculty... live just other side of 20... I've mowed your grass for the last couple of summers if you live on campus :D or in the student village... :) Takin a couple classes with Dr. Hunt out at DBU right now....

Took a COSC class at TCC... played football at Clark a lot the last 3 years...

So interesting to see so many more people from the area on here :) and I thought I was one of very few...

Upvote 0

Extirpated Wildlife

Wanted: Room to Roam
Oct 3, 2002
Fort Worth
Visit site
✟17,091.00
Faith
Protestant
Is this just a place to socialize and not talk about issues in that region? We have ozone issues. We have tollways going up and proposed. We have the future Dallas Cowboys stadium and how it affects the area voting. We have new art exhibits to talk about. We have new parks in DT Dallas planned.

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
GO Mavs!

Extirpated (EW - lol) I don't know enough on those issues. To much classwork to be that concerned with what's here and what's not yet. The only thing on my mind about locale is "should I walk over to Potter's House or not?" When you don't have a car, you tend not to be concerned with roads. :)

What are your thoughts on the issues you brought up?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cpwalton

Jan 20, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey All Metropolitans!!!

I live in Far North Dallas near Carrollton, Plano & Frisco. Any of you Stay At Home Moms? I would love to meet up with some like minded moms in this area.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Do You Love Babies?
Do You Sew, Quilt, Knit, or Crochet?

Newborns In Need is a national charity that provides essential baby items to hospitals.
The Dallas, TX chapter provides quilts, receiving blankets, hats, shirts, sock and more to the over 16,000 babies born each year.

For more info, email nin_northdallas@yahoo.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cpwalton

Jan 20, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey, Just wanted to check and see if anyone saw, either on the news or in person, the World's Largest Christmas Stocking at the West End Marketplace in Dallas last month.

Stephanie

Do You Love Babies?

Newborns In Need is a national charity that provides essential baby items to hospitals.
The Dallas, TX chapter provides quilts, receiving blankets, hats, shirts, sock and more to the over 16,000 babies born each year.

Upvote 0

Purpletigy

Oct 28, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟639.00
Faith
Non-Denom
cpwalton said:
Hey All Metropolitans!!!

I live in Far North Dallas near Carrollton, Plano & Frisco. Any of you Stay At Home Moms? I would love to meet up with some like minded moms in this area.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Do You Love Babies?

I have a friend that just became a new mommy. She's in Irving too.

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Any of you had a Master's Commission team from Austin?

Seen a Brit pal of mine who looks like a young Sylvester Stallone?

He's on their program till July, so say hi if you see him

He's at the MC conference in Phoenix, end Jan/early Feb with Pastor Pete - who looks like a Santa!

They'll run MC year prog near Liverpool, UK, from Sept

Enjoy him while you have him!

Ian

Upvote 0