not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw somebody holding a big piece of raw meat in their hands, and then a group of flying insects ate the surface of the meat in seconds, less than 5 seconds, and then they stopped and looked at me. I also saw another group of insects not too far behind.

Last edited:

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Maybe you’re feeling “pestered” by someone over something you’d like to have , that’s about the only thing I’m getting from your dream . I’m not good at dream interpretation so take that with a grain of salt

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw somebody holding a big piece of raw meat in their hands, and then a group of flying insects ate the surface of the meat in seconds, less than 5 seconds, and then they stopped and looked at me. I also saw another group of insects not too far behind.
Just some thoughts.-

In the new testament, meat is sometimes used to signify strong teaching, as opposed to milk, which is given to babes and immature believers.

One of the demons mentioned in the gospels is beelzebub, which means, 'Lord of the flies' one of the names for Satan.

So putting the bits together, it looks like someone is offering meat for you to eat, but it gets attacked by flies and consumed.

So the question is, are you willing to go deeper into the meatier things of God, or are you going to let the lord of the flies keep taunting and robbing you of your spiritual food.

Upvote 0