Devil's Advocate: Satan Was A Counterintelligence False Identity to Save the World

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think about. Doesn't the Adam and Eve story reek of sex? Snake = What? I won't say as this is a family friendly site. Santa Claus? R rated movies?

To this day we parents keep up restrictions on what kids can learn until they reach -- puberty.

You have a lot of problems when you have kids. Thorns raise from the ground.

Why would God the Father create a Satan? Well, who is willing to be the adversary? As kids play, everyone wants to be the hero. No one wants to be Moses proverbial snake on a stick -- yet they took that snake and worshiped it like god. That is how bad people get.

Jesus was exactly the sort of person to get this. The meaning of the cross is Jesus verified this message with his holy death. Jesus never had to die, otherwise. He was immortal. And 30 is the age where immortals are fully them and start growing.

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Think about. Doesn't the Adam and Eve story reek of sex? Snake = What? I won't say as this is a family friendly site. Santa Claus? R rated movies?

To this day we parents keep up restrictions on what kids can learn until they reach -- puberty.

You have a lot of problems when you have kids. Thorns raise from the ground.

Why would God the Father create a Satan? Well, who is willing to be the adversary? As kids play, everyone wants to be the hero. No one wants to be Moses proverbial snake on a stick -- yet they took that snake and worshiped it like god. That is how bad people get.

Jesus was exactly the sort of person to get this. The meaning of the cross is Jesus verified this message with his holy death. Jesus never had to die, otherwise. He was immortal. And 30 is the age where immortals are fully them and start growing.

God didn't create Satan to be evil. He was a high ranking, very bright angel, but iniquity was found in him and he fell taking 1/3 of the angels with him in rebellion against God.

And, no, he didn't have sex with Eve. :doh:

• Winner
Reactions: DW1980
Upvote 0

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It may just be my perverse mind, heart, and spirit working but you are free to read Genesis 1-3 and decide for yourself. Please forgive me to ramble on a bit.

In my humble opinion, conception does not seem like an option merely because of the timeline combined with common-thought implications of Romans 5:12; however, in my opinion, copulation seems possible to likely. I fear steeping too close to a line of heresy here, but, for the sake of making a possibly needed point, in my opinion, if the fall had not happened then there would have been perfect children.

All of this is largely moot, however, if it does not affect us and change our actions. Respectfully, most men have deep legitimate relational and romantic needs, most women have deep legitimate relational and romantic needs, and, as I see it, those needs are only ever going to be reliably met through both people living merciful, sometimes just, and loving, God-fearing lives. Only the strongest live alone, the rest of us need someone good and need to be someone good. Forgive my sermonizing; 1stcenturylady, as a woman of the Lord, please forgive any impertinence.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... Well, who is willing to be the adversary? As kids play, everyone wants to be the hero. ....

Sadly, it seems many people really want to be the evil one. In kids plays, the criminal role is often really popular. In movies criminals are often represented in positive light. And then when they get more power, they become leaders of the world that bomb the other half like in Syria.

True love seems to be the rarest thing on earth.

Upvote 0