Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh my brother, your situation is much worse than I had envisioned. I'm so sorry ... I'll be ramping up those prayers for you. Would you mind if I let the other Angels and folks-in-charge know you need some serious help? And can I call in some big guns on my side of the street who are Godly and true? Dang, I should have seen this one coming.

You've got some kind of pretty strong spiritual warfare going on over there. That's worse than just a weak little takeover like we had. This has been going on for years, escalating, diminishing, escalating, diminishing ... on and on, right? Tell me if I'm right or wrong. Lately it's worse and it's affecting your physical body to an extent, right? But it's worse -- it's starting to get into your mind. That darkness has developed itself into what we Fundies call an "element of evil." Elements of evil are periods of darkness which actually take on a persona of some kind and it makes them hard to battle. The reason they're hard to battle is because they look like everything around you and they are everything around you but they really aren't the physical things around you. Does any of that sound familiar or resonate with you?

I'm not trying to scare you, but you've got a problem there that's grown roots. Let's turn this over to some serious prayer people, okay? The Angels and Ambassadors and higher-ups are all excellent, and if you don't mind a few Fundies in the mix, I have six Brothers who will be more than happy to get down and get the evil out too. And try to get that cleansing as soon as possible. We can start by making the groundwork of prayer and we can be praying for you to get your strength together too. If you know folks who understand cleansings and can pray about these things there, please call them too. Get everyone you can. With stuff like this, sometimes there really is strength in numbers.

What do you say? I say you've suffered enough, brother.

With love and prayers,
Emmy

Absolutely! I like your style there and its pretty much exactly how the church I just went to 100 miles away believes and preaches.

To answer your questions:
"This has been going on for years, escalating, diminishing, escalating, diminishing ... on and on, right? Tell me if I'm right or wrong. " RIGHT. Also before I moved here from the testimony of neighbors...2 children were killed in a house fire that had mysterious or nefarious causes.

"Lately it's worse and it's affecting your physical body to an extent, right? " CORRECT...some days worse than others..am OK now for the moment because I just had a week of rest to heal from the grueling hikes, bad hip and heat exhaustion...

But it's worse -- it's starting to get into your mind.
True..in fact was just thinking that right before I came back on here to post and that is what i was going to post about, the heaviness, the loneliness, and how it could drive a person insane, though I am not going insane....

That darkness has developed itself into what we Fundies call an "element of evil." Elements of evil are periods of darkness which actually take on a persona of some kind and it makes them hard to battle.
I agree and so do the people in the church I went to this week..after my wife died I attempted suicide by poison..a LOT of poison, enough to kill your average person easily...went to hospital..tox tests came back 'trace' and liver tests perfectly normal..I had been on a drinking binge of vodka for a few weeks (sin I know, I was grieving, i had given up) and drank a concoction of scopolomine, atropine, hyscopine, and death cap mushrooms that should have shut down my liver within 48 - 72 hours.
But mark 16:18
"if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them"

If not for JESUS I would have been just another statistic of the dread principality. But the principality must dread GOD the LORD and the name of YESHUA the SON of the LIVING GOD!

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Absolutely! I like your style there and its pretty much exactly how the church I just went to 100 miles away believes and preaches.

To answer your questions:
"This has been going on for years, escalating, diminishing, escalating, diminishing ... on and on, right? Tell me if I'm right or wrong. " RIGHT. Also before I moved here from the testimony of neighbors...2 children were killed in a house fire that had mysterious or nefarious causes.

"Lately it's worse and it's affecting your physical body to an extent, right? " CORRECT...some days worse than others..am OK now for the moment because I just had a week of rest to heal from the grueling hikes, bad hip and heat exhaustion...

But it's worse -- it's starting to get into your mind.
True..in fact was just thinking that right before I came back on here to post and that is what i was going to post about, the heaviness, the loneliness, and how it could drive a person insane, though I am not going insane....

That darkness has developed itself into what we Fundies call an "element of evil." Elements of evil are periods of darkness which actually take on a persona of some kind and it makes them hard to battle.
I agree and so do the people in the church I went to this week..after my wife died I attempted suicide by poison..a LOT of poison, enough to kill your average person easily...went to hospital..tox tests came back 'trace' and liver tests perfectly normal..I had been on a drinking binge of vodka for a few weeks (sin I know, I was grieving, i had given up) and drank a concoction of scopolomine, atropine, hyscopine, and death cap mushrooms that should have shut down my liver within 48 - 72 hours.
But mark 16:18
"if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them"

If not for JESUS I would have been just another statistic of the dread principality. But the principality must dread GOD the LORD and the name of YESHUA the SON of the LIVING GOD!

Praise Jesus! Okay, I'll be back ... phone calls to make. Hold on for me, might be a few minutes.

Prayers and help coming!

Emmy

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We got you! Brother F decided to call a couple more. Now off to Angels ... be right back!

Help coming
Emmy

Ok sounds good, and thats what I think this needs is collective prayers.. also for the issues I PMed you about

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yep ... collective prayers on the way. Some are being sent now I think. I don't know very much about this but I have learned a little bit. Bless your heart -- what a mess!

I'm glad you said something! How soon can you get the cleansing?

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep ... collective prayers on the way. Some are being sent now I think. I don't know very much about this but I have learned a little bit. Bless your heart -- what a mess!

I'm glad you said something! How soon can you get the cleansing?

All good things
Emmy

Thank You!
Not sure how soon I could actually get people here physically to pray but I know people are praying 100 miles away and they saw the matter as serious as you do.
There is also the mystery of my late wifes small crystal ball...she used that in some of her occult stuff. I have never found it in the house..she may have burried it somewhere in the woods. It is an objest i would like to get rid of if it is hidden here.
In 2014 the cats dug up a bottle of Chloroform that had been buried under the house (Good kitty detectives!) I went into my wifes emails and discovered she had ordered the chloroform about 2 months before her death..however she did not use the chloroform in her suicide as it would have shown in Coroners report..yet 3/4 of the bottle was used on something...

I wonder if she tried to take it and it didn't work because Jesus gave her a chance that time? I don't know..
PS: I did not stage the picture that way, just happened to come out like that with the wolf...

CON_Form.JPG

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is serious!

How did she get chloroform? Isn't that a controlled substance? Or are you allowed to buy only a certain amount? Holy cow!

All good things
Emmy

I think it was on eBay..I know she used paypal for it.

Well, if you google "Chloroform for sale" a bunch of sales sites come up... scroll down and you find this..so i don't get how people are able to buy it online unless it is not being sold as a consumer product...

"Is chloroform illegal? Chloroform has been banned as a consumer product in the United States since 1976. Chloroform has been implicated as a carcinogen to humans and in the presence of oxygen, it eventually converts into phosgene. Phosgene was used as a chemical weapon in World War 1."

" It's not illegal to have it, and no license is needed to get it, but no legitimate chemical vendor will sell it to just anyone. They will sell to legitimate organizations only, like companies, research organizations, and educational institutions."

Well, it is long gone anyways.... I just really do not know what SHE used it for!

PS: Lisa was listed as working in research, aerospace, defense and all that so maybe that is how, unless some people online just sell to anyone.

Lisa_skill.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow! She must have been brilliant!

I just work in a big country store.

All good things
Emmy

Well, yeah but most was on an amateur level...she was a surgical tech in the Air force, and she did work with some tech, including an anti-gravity system that I have seen work..involves an electrical charge applied to aluminum on a wooden airframe, and it will rise and hover in the air. She did have knowledge of all those things but wasn't in any professional position..she did WANT to start some sort of business for some of the technology but we looked at grants and it seemed too difficult to obtain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, yeah but most was on an amateur level...she was a surgical tech in the Air force, and she did work with some tech, including an anti-gravity system that I have seen work..involves an electrical charge applied to aluminum on a wooden airframe, and it will rise and hover in the air. She did have knowledge of all those things but wasn't in any professional position..she did WANT to start some sort of business for some of the technology but we looked at grants and it seemed too difficult to obtain.

Wow, that's kinda cool! My tech experience is limited to modems and routers and learning how to use a computer. Oh -- and developing a whole vocabulary of less-than-polite words one night while learning Windows 10.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, that's kinda cool! My tech experience is limited to modems and routers and learning how to use a computer. Oh -- and developing a whole vocabulary of less-than-polite words one night while learning Windows 10.

All good things
Emmy

LOL, yes it can be frustrating..and i also saw last night where you have been through a bit of affliction yourself on a thread you made...
I need to go out today and take care of some business in town..means I have to walk some and my right leg is pins and needles for some reason..but I have to do it
I am already tired of being stranded alone here and have been home less than 24 hours.
The curse needs to be broken and quickly.

Wow, just now one of the dogs chewed through her leash and was loose..had to capture the rebellious creature...she also ran to a neighbors and barked at a car leaving...this almost caused trouble before.. I have her tied again..
I need to go, cannot miss getting a ride from someone going to work..

please continue praying Emmy

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The men meet at 7am and 7pm at the Mens' Chapel in the Fellowship Hall to pray for you together, and your name is "Emmy's Internet Church friend." They won't stop until this is over.

These are the same men who gathered just about three years ago to pray for me when I underwent some very invasive surgery when I was nearly dead (and actually thought I wanted to die) from cancer. I really wasn't expected to survive, but they and God weren't done yet.

In fact, almost exactly 13 minutes before my Dad called to say I had survived and my vital signs were stable, they came out of the Chapel and said, "We're through. She's going to make it and you'll be notified soon enough." Then they went home to their families and chores and their suppers.

Just like that. They don't mess around. I'm not the powerful one they are but my family and my precious cop are all praying too. I decided on bringing in men for you; I think it's better for you and more appropriate. You've had some rough times, my friend.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The men meet at 7am and 7pm at the Mens' Chapel in the Fellowship Hall to pray for you together, and your name is "Emmy's Internet Church friend." They won't stop until this is over.

These are the same men who gathered just about three years ago to pray for me when I underwent some very invasive surgery when I was nearly dead (and actually thought I wanted to die) from cancer. I really wasn't expected to survive, but they and God weren't done yet.

In fact, almost exactly 13 minutes before my Dad called to say I had survived and my vital signs were stable, they came out of the Chapel and said, "We're through. She's going to make it and you'll be notified soon enough." Then they went home to their families and chores and their suppers.

Just like that. They don't mess around. I'm not the powerful one they are but my family and my precious cop are all praying too. I decided on bringing in men for you; I think it's better for you and more appropriate. You've had some rough times, my friend.

All good things
Emmy

Thats exactly the type of praying I believe in! Oh just a note, I do not even speak that evil word that begins with a C... I do not even type it, or very rarely do..I have not spoken that word verbally at all in over 4 years, maybe 5..am glad you were DELIVERED... :)

Well, on yet another note the journey to town today actually went pretty well, and also because of prayer:

I walked out today to take care of my business.
I got a ride from a neighbor 1/4 mile down the dirt road, and on way back walked about 2 miles...it was getting very hot so I just stopped in a shady area on a hill 6 miles from home and prayed,
"Lord, where are the Christians? is there anyone that can discern I am not a kidnapper, carjacker, thief, or creep? I know you have your children out here and yet they pass by and usually the worldly ones pick me up. Where are your people?"

Less than 2 minutes later a man picked me up and took me out of his way all the way to my driveway...I told him I had been away the past week and had gone to church and that I hadnt been in many years. He said "In the end all that matters is if you have salvation in Jesus Christ..it doesn't matter what clothes you wear or how you appear. God looks at other things."
I told him I had just heard that very thing in church Sunday night.
Come to find out he was raised in the Church I used to go to here in town but he told me the sermons were so boring back then under another pastor so as a kid he sat in the back reading comic books! He was very familiar with the difference between dead boring churches like the ones who promote bake sales, flea markets, and community meetings but have no Spirit moving, and the real Spirit led churches who are born again and believe in prayer...
Anyways, that was a very quick answer to prayer "Lord where are your Christians?" in regards to a ride.

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thats exactly the type of praying I believe in! Oh just a note, I do not even speak that evil word that begins with a C... I do not even type it, or very rarely do..I have not spoken that word verbally at all in over 4 years, maybe 5..am glad you were DELIVERED... :)

Well, on yet another note the journey to town today actually went pretty well, and also because of prayer:

I walked out today to take care of my business.
I got a ride from a neighbor 1/4 mile down the dirt road, and on way back walked about 2 miles...it was getting very hot so I just stopped in a shady area on a hill 6 miles from home and prayed,
"Lord, where are the Christians? is there anyone that can discern I am not a kidnapper, carjacker, thief, or creep? I know you have your children out here and yet they pass by and usually the worldly ones pick me up. Where are your people?"

Less than 2 minutes later a man picked me up and took me out of his way all the way to my driveway...I told him I had been away the past week and had gone to church and that I hadnt been in many years. He said "In the end all that matters is if you have salvation in Jesus Christ..it doesn't matter what clothes you wear or how you appear. God looks at other things."
I told him I had just heard that very thing in church Sunday night.
Come to find out he was raised in the Church I used to go to here in town but he told me the sermons were so boring back then under another pastor so as a kid he sat in the back reading comic books! He was very familiar with the difference between dead boring churches like the ones who promote bake sales, flea markets, and community meetings but have no Spirit moving, and the real Spirit led churches who are born again and believe in prayer...
Anyways, that was a very quick answer to prayer "Lord where are your Christians?" in regards to a ride.

For a moment I thought you meant "C" as in "Christian," and I thought, "Well now, that's not right." Ha! I got it. I'm sorry and I apologize if I offended you. My Mom won't say it, and Dad wouldn't either. Maybe I'd best be careful not to sling that word about so hastily, but my nickname for it is "the b****" so I guess I'd better find something more suitable. Maybe you can help me out there. I'm sorry, my friend. Please forgive me. I'm glad I was delivered from its evil clutches too. Well, so far. I have a few spots we're watching; I haven't been two years clean yet and recently I've lost weight and got sick with a cold that turned into bronchitis in a weak lung. But the docs think because my activity has increased a lot since the first of the year I'm burning everything I eat up real quickly.

Glad you got a ride! It is hot out, even up here. We're right at about 4,000 +/- feet up here on this mountain but I think the ridge next to us is about 200 feet higher. I know you can feel it in your ears when you run up and down here and back and forth between here and the town. The town is on a very high plateau/valley thing but your ears still pop going to and fro. There's one section of road where we hope we don't meet an ambulance because it's that halfway point where you're deaf and by the time you see the ambulance lights you're already a traffic statistic.

Sounds like you live pretty far out and away too. Do you have any neighbors? Is there anyone who could help you with transportation? If you live in woods, be careful about snakes. Here we have rattlesnakes, copperheads, and water moccasins. You have to throw a pile of rocks into the swimming hole to clear the water moccasins out before you go swimming. They usually swim off anyway; they don't like being splashed or having their naps disturbed so they move downriver to find another spot.

Yep, our prayer guys are awesome! They know what they're doing, for sure. Our church is anything but boring, and the sermons are great. Rev. R is very smart and extremely funny, so you just never know what's going to happen in a sermon. I do know that he didn't want the job of pastoring our church, and begged to get out of it. But the Council and we the people voted for him in like a 97% election (I was tiny then) and he had no choice, really. He always jokes about this, saying that he asked God for help and God laughed at him. He said that God told him, "I have a whole world of people to deal with and you have HOW many? Go away and use those pastoring skills I gave you and come see Me when you REALLY need help!"

That's the kind of bunch we are, ha! Rev. R is fearless. He and his wife literally risked everything they had to keep my Mom's secrets at a terrible time in our community. It's all in my blog and I still think it's absolutely fascinating how that miracle came about. You'd have to read it to believe it. This place and its people are amazing.

I hope you'll read some of my blog. There's a lot there! It's also interactive; anyone can post thoughts or comments about anything there.

Be back in a bit ... sister Erin is here! Yay! Girl time!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For a moment I thought you meant "C" as in "Christian," and I thought, "Well now, that's not right." Ha! I got it. I'm sorry and I apologize if I offended you. My Mom won't say it, and Dad wouldn't either. Maybe I'd best be careful not to sling that word about so hastily, but my nickname for it is "the b****" so I guess I'd better find something more suitable. Maybe you can help me out there. I'm sorry, my friend. Please forgive me. I'm glad I was delivered from its evil clutches too. Well, so far. I have a few spots we're watching; I haven't been two years clean yet and recently I've lost weight and got sick with a cold that turned into bronchitis in a weak lung. But the docs think because my activity has increased a lot since the first of the year I'm burning everything I eat up real quickly.

Glad you got a ride! It is hot out, even up here. We're right at about 4,000 +/- feet up here on this mountain but I think the ridge next to us is about 200 feet higher. I know you can feel it in your ears when you run up and down here and back and forth between here and the town. The town is on a very high plateau/valley thing but your ears still pop going to and fro. There's one section of road where we hope we don't meet an ambulance because it's that halfway point where you're deaf and by the time you see the ambulance lights you're already a traffic statistic.

Sounds like you live pretty far out and away too. Do you have any neighbors? Is there anyone who could help you with transportation? If you live in woods, be careful about snakes. Here we have rattlesnakes, copperheads, and water moccasins. You have to throw a pile of rocks into the swimming hole to clear the water moccasins out before you go swimming. They usually swim off anyway; they don't like being splashed or having their naps disturbed so they move downriver to find another spot.

Yep, our prayer guys are awesome! They know what they're doing, for sure. Our church is anything but boring, and the sermons are great. Rev. R is very smart and extremely funny, so you just never know what's going to happen in a sermon. I do know that he didn't want the job of pastoring our church, and begged to get out of it. But the Council and we the people voted for him in like a 97% election (I was tiny then) and he had no choice, really. He always jokes about this, saying that he asked God for help and God laughed at him. He said that God told him, "I have a whole world of people to deal with and you have HOW many? Go away and use those pastoring skills I gave you and come see Me when you REALLY need help!"

That's the kind of bunch we are, ha! Rev. R is fearless. He and his wife literally risked everything they had to keep my Mom's secrets at a terrible time in our community. It's all in my blog and I still think it's absolutely fascinating how that miracle came about. You'd have to read it to believe it. This place and its people are amazing.

I hope you'll read some of my blog. There's a lot there! It's also interactive; anyone can post thoughts or comments about anything there.

Be back in a bit ... sister Erin is here! Yay! Girl time!

All good things
Emmy

I've been through your area before, and my Dad lived in Charlotte suburbs for 30 years or more.
I am not so high elevation here, about 1,400' but still some pretty steep hills I have to walk up and down.
My neighbor situation is one guy can take me in to town if I am out when he goes to work, but I have to find my way back and rely on the random good Samaritan amongst numerous Priests and Levites.. Another neighbor can take me on Saturday but they work 6 days a week..
I won't even try it on a Sunday..I did that before and ended up walking the entire 15 + mile round trip..plenty of cars passing by with their Jesus saves bumper stickers and the fish, going to and from church but not a one will stop.
I wonder what Jesus thinks of all this?
Oh, I know..Revelation 3:20 to the church of Laodicea, lukewarm, rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing.. "Behold I stand at the door and knock...."
I mean when you have to go 100 miles to find a good church that says something... I think there may be one little church about 10 miles away on a dirt road that is ok but I have no way to get to it on Sunday.

I have Copperheads..never seen a Moccasin or rattler here though they do live here..they are sort of rare.
This is the skin of a Copperhead that bit a Kitten in the throat back in 2007..the Momma cat attacked and killed it..I skinned it and fed the meat to the cats.. the kitten (about 10 weeks old) lay still with its throat all puffed up for a few hours..I prayed for it but thought it a gonner...but then the swelling went down and she got up, shook it off and went back to cat life...she lived till 2013 and always had those 2 fang marks on her neck...

This was a full skin but the mouse got to part of it over the years..LOL

Copper_cat.JPG

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emma, speaking of Copperheads, I think I had the world record Copperhead here back around 2010..I walked up to the cars and this huge snake came out from under the car and slithered into the bushes. It's head went into the bushes before its tail left from under the car so I figure at least another 10 inches. I tried to kill the serpent but it started moving faster and I only got its tail with a big rock and it escaped into the thick brush..i wasn't about to hunt the creature in there!

I got a tape measure and measured from the edge of the car to the bushes and it was 4 ' 10"..meaning the snake was probably about 10" longer or 5' 8"

I have looked up Copperhead records and found 52 inches in Texas, 48 inches in Virginia, and a few other state records of around 5'... but mine was over 5' estimating by the measurment of the distance I took and adding the head already being in brush and tail still coming out from under car, this guy was around 5' 8"

This video says its an "8 foot Copperhead" but look at the leaves and the brush...these people have no perception at all...that snake is big but its about 4'..I know those plants, they grow all over Georgia and Florida. that snake is no 8 foot!

This guy in Louisiana comes close, but i do not know how tall the man is...give me his height and I'll tell you the snake length... the people who posted this do not say anything about lengths, and i sense the man is kind of short? This one does come close though, but seems skinny, mine was quite healthy and fat...
http://www.louisianasportsman.com/l...l_report&id=158100&section=reports&event=view

COP-Head.jpg

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Emmy

My name is Jacob for all intent and purpose, and yes I actually have a hip injury but it was from wrestling a car, though all that was also Gods testings and faith back in 1997 so i guess i wrestled God too, and at that time also won as i was actually at the time preventing a cult kidnapping of my fiance of which at first they prevailed but after i called the FBI they did not and she was released from cult pending a potential police raid on the compound...and i did this by prayer and phone from 200 miles away..God is good...

look at this and if you know anyone in these areas, online or other

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...-arkansas-and-kansas-city-mo-ks-area.7955124/

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For a moment I thought you meant "C" as in "Christian," and I thought, "Well now, that's not right." Ha! I got it. I'm sorry and I apologize if I offended you. My Mom won't say it, and Dad wouldn't either. Maybe I'd best be careful not to sling that word about so hastily, but my nickname for it is "the b****" so I guess I'd better find something more suitable. Maybe you can help me out there. I'm sorry, my friend. Please forgive me.
Emmy

Um, there was never anything to forgive..you figured it out...I just do not speak the word of the evil disease, I do not give it place at all..I do not belive people should say "oh I have this "C"

I believe it should be completely rebuked and rejected in Jesus name and done with, and I believe it has no place in our lives as it is the devil trying to kill and destroy...so i thus forget it, reject it, and if anyone HAD it, terminate it in Jesus holy name, Amen.

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OMGosh ... snakes! My poor sister is terrified of them. I don't kill them. I nail them with the fire extinguisher, pick em up, and toss em back in the woods. Let em thaw out and think about coming back, ha!

Hi Jacob. I like that name. I'm really Emma but I grew up being called Emmy.

That's a big skin! Phew! Cats sometimes do that; they'll get all swollen and then *poof* they're fine. But be sure to keep an eye on which cat that is. I've heard -- HEARD -- that any time a cat or dog survives it, you have a source of antivenin in the animal you can use within 15 minutes. BUT you have to draw loads of blood from it and shoot it about 3" to 5" from the bite site on you. I wouldn't try it unless I were 6 hours from the nearest hospital and in the mood to make new friends.

Jacob, can you give me an idea of where you might be? No GPS info, just a general idea, like I'm in Yancey County on the NC side.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0