Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OMGosh ... snakes! My poor sister is terrified of them. I don't kill them. I nail them with the fire extinguisher, pick em up, and toss em back in the woods. Let em thaw out and think about coming back, ha!

Hi Jacob. I like that name. I'm really Emma but I grew up being called Emmy.

That's a big skin! Phew! Cats sometimes do that; they'll get all swollen and then *poof* they're fine. But be sure to keep an eye on which cat that is. I've heard -- HEARD -- that any time a cat or dog survives it, you have a source of antivenin in the animal you can use within 15 minutes. BUT you have to draw loads of blood from it and shoot it about 3" to 5" from the bite site on you. I wouldn't try it unless I were 6 hours from the nearest hospital and in the mood to make new friends.

Jacob, can you give me an idea of where you might be? No GPS info, just a general idea, like I'm in Yancey County on the NC side.

All good things
Emmy

I will PM you the info..never safe to put exact locations on public forums like the insidious Facebook where people give actual addresses and then get spammed, stalked, and who knows what else...
You already gave TMI...be careful ok? You already gave info about size of town and elevation and now County...dont worry about me, but i worry about creepers..I also worked with a state department govt guy for 3 years taking down an evil UFO sex cult so I have some mad skills, sort of, though I credit most to God....God is also mad, who would send a flood to destroy all the wicked? But God loves us...

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emma, what is going on here? You are just a short drive away from where my dad celebrated his 82nd birthday in Knoxville TN just last week, he drove 10 hours by himself with his wife..We are eastern Cherokee from TN/NC border, but most is Scottish...are you playing in my back yard? ;)

Lets just say was this some fairly recent report?

"Upon request of --------- County Residents, we are reposting information related to the recent IRS Scam Calls that have been going around. Below is information direct from the NC Department of Justice on these type of calls:

PHONY TAX COLLECTORS KEEP CALLING"

Well, I have had that too and usually rep[ort them to FBi or Interpol or else have fun with them and email them and tell them we are the US govt (which i at one time was so did not lie)

I will PM the coordinates for the prayer circle, in the mean time, please clean up your internet act as far as location info ok? And marry Ben and be happy..i will support that by prayer, for what God brings together let not man put asunder...

Remind me to tell you about the Michigan Jessica Heeringa abduction 2013 and photo analysis later...that dude is nailed

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe but getting here is fun. If you read my blog, you'll see what one girl in a truck did to three bad guys in the middle of nowhere at night, ha!

Instead of me happening to them, about five cop cars happened to them. You gotta watch these country girls, especially the ones who dress modestly and decorate their ankles with Smith & Wesson.

UFOs, eh? There's a story floating around here about several folks seeing a UFO back in the 80s before I was born. Someone actually got pics of it and they're hanging in the foyer of the Fellowship Hall. Looked real to me. My jury's out on that one, but there's no reason to think we're the only sentient beings around.

All good things
Emmy

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Emma, what is going on here? You are just a short drive away from where my dad celebrated his 82nd birthday in Knoxville TN just last week, he drove 10 hours by himself with his wife..We are eastern Cherokee from TN/NC border, but most is Scottish...are you playing in my back yard? ;)

Lets just say was this some fairly recent report?

"Upon request of --------- County Residents, we are reposting information related to the recent IRS Scam Calls that have been going around. Below is information direct from the NC Department of Justice on these type of calls:

PHONY TAX COLLECTORS KEEP CALLING"

Well, I have had that too and usually rep[ort them to FBi or Interpol or else have fun with them and email them and tell them we are the US govt (which i at one time was so did not lie)

I will PM the coordinates for the prayer circle, in the mean time, please clean up your internet act as far as location info ok? And marry Ben and be happy..i will support that by prayer, for what God brings together let not man put asunder...

Remind me to tell you about the Michigan Jessica Heeringa abduction 2013 and photo analysis later...that dude is nailed

Oh! We know Knoxville real well!

IRS scam calls AGAIN? Didn't we just get over that one? It was in our church bulletins a few weeks ago. I wish they'd call me. I'd be acting like I was drunk and saying, "Mom, is that you again? Mom? Hey, listen, Mom, we're really getting tired of this ... yeah, yeah, you said this last time, Mom. Now Mom, you need to take your pills and get back to bed, okay? Can you take your pills for me, Mom? C'mon, Mom, don't make me call the men with the jackets. Mom ..."

Ha!

Looks like I'm in your back yard! Be careful where you step; the chickens got out again. I'm fixing that mess tomorrow.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh! We know Knoxville real well!

IRS scam calls AGAIN? Didn't we just get over that one? It was in our church bulletins a few weeks ago. I wish they'd call me. I'd be acting like I was drunk and saying, "Mom, is that you again? Mom? Hey, listen, Mom, we're really getting tired of this ... yeah, yeah, you said this last time, Mom. Now Mom, you need to take your pills and get back to bed, okay? Can you take your pills for me, Mom? C'mon, Mom, don't make me call the men with the jackets. Mom ..."

Ha!

Looks like I'm in your back yard! Be careful where you step; the chickens got out again. I'm fixing that mess tomorrow.

All good things
Emmy

Old back yard, kind of.. :) I used to live in Virginia just a little up past Roanoke when I was 4 - 5.

Wow, the darkness a little while ago was intense, and oppression! Tossing and turning, couldn't sleep...was terrible! Horrible gloom!

Then I heard a noise and looked out window...Aw how cute..Momma raccoon brought 3 new kits! She's showing them where the cat food is..been feeding them for over a year now. They were playing and one kit even tried to jump on her back and she shrugged it off. They kept looking at me shining my flashlight out window and seemed very curious.

We have some of those Smith and Wesson type girls around in these hills too, and even a neighbor who is Granny from Beverly Hillbillies with the shotgun. It's an old 60s TV show, don't know if you ever saw it...

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That was probably about the time I was starting to get hot on a 7+ mile hike back...got 1 1/2 miles from house and fell out..right calf and knee started going too..heat exhaustion is weird, you start shivering and shaking, like if you were freezing. Then everything starts spinning and you have to sit or lay down. Almost vomited..
I looked it up..actually I came more closer to heat stroke:

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/heat-exhaustion

I did have some symptoms of heat stroke as well...
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/heat-stroke-symptoms-and-treatment

I could have easily been picked up for drunk if a cop had happened by..then they would have breath tested me and found .00 and if they drug tested me found nothing..but I was staggering in the middle of the road reeling to and fro like a drunkard, but it was the heat. My left hand was shaking and my lips quivering as I tried to breath so it probably looked like I was shivering from cold...minor seizures? I drank my whole 20 ounce water bottle.

On a full walk I have to pass through this place I call "Desolation valley" around the 3 mile mark..its so quiet and has beautiful flowers but it is just desolate...then I have to climb this huge hill out of it... after that I have 4 more miles and very little shade..so thats when the sun is deadly..at the 5 mile mark I go down a hill but am already exhausted and then the biggest hill is the one I live on top of..that is the one that could kill me..almost did 2 weeks ago and today would not have made it..someone I know picked me up just before I got to that hill.

Cooled off now and even went and picked some Orange Chantrelle mushrooms and made a stew...checked gardens, they are overgrown and useless..squash starts to form then withers..gardens a failure this year...it is too much just to struggle for survival..
Thanks for praying, only God knows it may have been answered a couple hours later right before i was almost in heat stroke mode.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today was intense, but finally got a ride to town for about $12..i owed that to neighbor anyways for helping with the dogs that were abandoned and cast out as disposable, but not, as they are loving pets..Some of my cats go down there and even old Scar the Raccoon, while Momma rax brings 3 new kits who are so playful and full of joy I would say humans need to pattern their lives after Raccoons...
yet early today i was praying God take me in my sleep for this world is filled with despicable sin, wifes leave husbands, husbands leave wives, people cheat, steal, cops kill people, people kille cops, and the world is insane.... so better have a refuge in the mountains, and if not when the chicken poop and pig poop hits the fan and people are trapped in cities and rentals at 30 day increments, woe be...
as the LORD has said many a time, and yet few understand, it will come clear as day someday, as the sun rises and sets...

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have about given up on this world....way way too much..this is not a 1 person place and of my 10 1/2 years here I have had someone here about 9 1/2 of them..just a few months here and there stranded..first time i had a car so that was survivable.

I have even prayed God take me in my sleep, but then figured eventually my Dad would call someone and they would find a stinky body in the bedroom so that would be bad when my wife finally came to claim her property which is hers if I died. So then I prayed God take me up on the hill outside so no stink in house.
No, I am not suicidal, but i do not know how to carry on like this.

Jesus says He came to give life and that more abundantly...and I have experienced that, but where is it now? This Job like suffering is too much. Cannot keep up with things..everything is run down, overgrown, and storm the other night gave me more work to do. Too hot, didn't do much.

I did harvest some orange chantrelle mushrooms and fresh organic oregano, but had to dig the oregano out from fallen branches and tall weeds..made a good dish anyways with salmon, tomato, black beans, and the fresh mushrooms and oregano from the land.

I appreciate fellowship here and that has helped a lot, but still not the same as having someone here physically who can work together with you, keep up the house, the gardens, and be able to go out when we want to, have conversation, and just be together.

this scripture is SO true!

Ecclesiastes 4:9

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up"

I appreciate the prayers many of you have offered, and there are others not on this forum who also pray, yet either God is not answering, or Satan is severely opposing like in Daniel..nevertheless it has become too much and there needs to be a breakthrough soon, like NOW, like yesterday...

Maybe it is just time for me to go home, if that is Gods will or plan now..I think I have run my race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums