Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been left desolate and afflicted, recently suffering many problems, including being stranded. This had led to extreme suffering and physical pain, as well as sometimes not having enough food, and animals suffering from lack of food or food rationing..My feet are burning and sore all the time, my legs and calfs, sometimes my back.
Prayer should be God needs to redeem this situation that never should have happened in the first place.

Reactions: brinny

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, I lift up this individual and ask that you help them out. Please, send them any help they need, any healing needed and especially send them your love. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers... I was able to get animal feed today so they will not starve for a few days....I am still run down and physically in pain, and sick...it doesn't even matter if I have food or animals eat..the loneliness and total lack of love is desolation, complete heaviness and darkness, a living hell on earth I would never wish upon anyone. cabin fever is a real condition that can set in from total isolation and lack of human contact.
On top of that the Crows have eaten the strawberries, and other birds picked the blackberries last night..I have little energy to weed or trim due to using all remaining energy in a massive struggle for survival and to take care of these animals..
Strange animal behavior is observed..the German shepherd at first became a wanderer and mean, attacking neighbors and their vehicles..then he started staying close to the house and trying to dig under the house destroying much of my backfill work!!! yet he somehow has made friends with one of the yellow cats that nearly died a few weeks ago..now they are seen together sitting outside without him chasing..he is sad and lonely, broken and confused, as I am.
He has to be put in the bathroom when I walk out so he does not follow..I may not be back for hours..he grabs his true owners clothes from the shelf and lays on them and whines...

This is him on right and the other of 3 dogs on left who now does not look so good... she looks sickly....
These were happier days....this photo does not depict now..
Wan_Kanobi_where_r_u.JPG

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

I used to pray like that when I was in Pentecostal and Charismatic churches, even some non-denominational....Unfortunately I saw too much hype and other scary and even perverted stuff creep in so I drifted away...but that sounds like the real stuff there

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been left desolate and afflicted, recently suffering many problems, including being stranded. This had led to extreme suffering and physical pain, as well as sometimes not having enough food, and animals suffering from lack of food or food rationing..My feet are burning and sore all the time, my legs and calfs, sometimes my back.
Prayer should be God needs to redeem this situation that never should have happened in the first place.

If you care to, could you please give some more detail on the affliction, being stranded, what country you reside, and just in general?

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you care to, could you please give some more detail on the affliction, being stranded, what country you reside, and just in general?

I am in US..I am stranded and alone at my home out in the rural area..Love was quenched by the devil. I still love...God knows the rest..forgiveness is key, forgetting the past and leaving it behind and pressing towards the future, and standing as one instead of apart...

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, You know every detail of this one's pain and loneliness. I pray that You will bring healing and peace into the situation for this one and the dog who sounds to be hurting as well. Fix it LORD, in the way You know best, thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, You know every detail of this one's pain and loneliness. I pray that You will bring healing and peace into the situation for this one and the dog who sounds to be hurting as well. Fix it LORD, in the way You know best, thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you Steph..
I have known a couple of Stephanies who were Christian in my life..have no idea if you are one of them and it doesn't even matter..thanks for the prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying God will bring good out of this situation.
It is very puzzling.

Thank you, and this has become more puzzling than you know! But I believe God knows what is going on...that still has not fixed the situation as I am stranded, but at present not starving.. have a few days supply, and also animal food for maybe 5 days?

People do NOT understand, my body runs on high metabolism and i can eat a heavy meal and be hungry 2 hours later, especially if I working.. if I go several hours I am starving and reeling, and that is not a good feeling (hey that rhymes) ..if i go more than a day it gets dangerous... some years ago I was in this situation and actually ate dog food, the bagged kind with the nuggets..protein, my body was literally screaming for protein..

I used to be a weightlifter in my 20s into 30s and did that 6 to 7 meal a day thing to have the constant energy and nutrients provided to muscles...and I think my body conditioned to that...
if I cannot get proper nutrients, and that means mostly HEALTHY, ORGANIC, and NON GMO stuff I get in huge trouble..even when I can get out I am limited on what I can get now as i cannot get to most of the truly healthy foods...

Hot dogs and lunch meats or any processed foods will do little for me, and are unhealthy..I was able to get some salmon..that works...

last week I had no choice but to get some CAFO raised chicken..birds raised in crowded pens, living in their own dung, sprayed with chemicals, and injected with stuff..literally made me sick..I even fed some to the dog and he puked..
I had been getting free range grass fed chicken for a long time...
then i was forced to eat the evil poison because I am stranded...

I feel like a gas guzzling car that runs out of gas....afraid I could stall, die, and rot

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PS: I Do have some bee pollen, organic..2 small bags and maybe about 10 -12 tablespoons worth..have not been taking it as i did regularly because if i am unable to get out due to physical pain, rain, or lack of transport, I could slam 2 - 3 tablespoons..it is like a lifeboat now hanging off the side of the ship while the Titanic is slowly sinking....
bee pollen is really good and has many nutrients that can help you live..cannot run out, and cannot get to that store now due to stranded

the other day I had to hike over 14 miles total over grueling hills in hot sun..ripping my legs and sapping my energy..even fell out a couple times coming back with some salmon and milk, bread and cheese....dripping sweat..started off clean and smelling nice but reeked by then..just a grueling survivor adventure and almost didnt make it..next day legs, back and feet in extreme pain..barely got out of the house at all..just lay in bed or sat here at computer...

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lifting you up in prayer to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Thank you....
Today wasn't so bad, but everyone had food, I mean me and animals..I am getting low and food and will have to go out probably tomorrow..
The raccoons fought and threw the bowls around at each other..cats ate, just watched the display of raccoon emotion

This is from last year... these 2 yellow cats are big now and the raccoons and them all eat together..

Rax_cats.JPG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I used to pray like that when I was in Pentecostal and Charismatic churches, even some non-denominational....Unfortunately I saw too much hype and other scary and even perverted stuff creep in so I drifted away...but that sounds like the real stuff there

If someone wanted to help you how could they reach you, or do you wish to remain private? You sound very ill and in serious need of perhaps medical help say nothing about God's creatures you love and care for.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not a good day today..everything is so run down, including me. I do not know how much longer this can go on like this...for now I have food but there are other problems like being sick..dry heaves, then drink water and that comes up..nibbled on a little turkey but that isn't sitting too well.
Dogs are nasty stinking messes and the sprays are not working. I can't even get laundry done and that is going to be a huge problem because I am running out of things.
This whole place seems to be dying...lost another cat so there is only 1 now. Its been about a week since I saw the 2nd yellow cat and only 1 is here...
And the dog issue is worse because of rumors I heard... their behavior changed when all this started and it caused problems..

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If someone wanted to help you how could they reach you, or do you wish to remain private? You sound very ill and in serious need of perhaps medical help say nothing about God's creatures you love and care for.

On a forum I would rather stay private. Besides, illness can pass..if it doesn't then it is Gods time, the way I look at it.
This place pretty much requires 2 working together to keep things in order and even with 2 that is very difficult..when you do not have transportation and have to walk to get out that saps all your energy so that little else gets done..I may sit here and type but I am sitting...most of the other time I lay down..I do take care of the animals as much as i can, and a little bit in garden but gardens are pretty much failed now and overgrown, no way I can keep up with it... A few days ago I had to walk in 90 degree heat and I looked like a boiled lobster and was about to fall out on the road...
I cannot go to a doctor..too far away, no insurance, and when they discharged me I would be stranded on the streets as they will not provide transportation without insurance. So, that one is in Gods hands.

Upvote 0